• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

masterpad

Smash Journeyman
hi somebody want to add me as friend so we could fight?
FC: 4043-2700-3686

Last edited:

5ully

Smash Ace
NNID
5ully151
3DS FC
0920-2807-1002
Gg, just a few pointers. You had an advantage in the neutral, but you did not optimize your punishes as well as you could have imo. Instead of doing back throw on the stage you could do down throw or foward throw for an edge guard sotuation, in qhich you could recerse jump then bair or quickly grab the ledge then bair. Also grab out of shine is a good thing to practice.
Okay I hear you, but i think that match up is in your favor. Dx3 has way better range and a disgusting grab range. And if im off the stage im as good as dead. I dont thing i have an advantage in neutral outside of blaster, Nair and Ftilt could easily have stopped that also all my approaches got shield grabbed unless i crossed you up. Anyway, i was on autopilot and Bthrow seemed to get me the most follow ups. Thank you for the bair idea tho I might have to try that.

StubbyDK

Smash Journeyman
Okay I hear you, but i think that match up is in your favor. Dx3 has way better range and a disgusting grab range. And if im off the stage im as good as dead. I dont thing i have an advantage in neutral outside of blaster, Nair and Ftilt could easily have stopped that also all my approaches got shield grabbed unless i crossed you up. Anyway, i was on autopilot and Bthrow seemed to get me the most follow ups. Thank you for the bair idea tho I might have to try that.
Wanna play?

5ully

Smash Ace
NNID
5ully151
3DS FC
0920-2807-1002
Ggs, great wolf combos, did u have to go at the end or did u just quit
*ragequit salt levels 2 420

Anyone else looking for some games? Perferably a Marth?

Last edited:

waygu

Smash Lord
ggs coop, had fun learning to ICs matchup some. i tried my heart out that one game and didnt want it as bad and then you came back and didnt quit. lmao good stuff.

Subtle One

Smash Journeyman
Me and my boys will be on in shifts all day. 1079-7419-5865

Now playing: Subtle

Last edited:
Top Bottom