• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

infestx

Smash Journeyman
You coming?
I made a mistake, sorry. Looks like I went to someone else's game thinking it was you. I can join now but if you're already playing someone I can play with someone else.

Last edited:

Luk

Smash Journeyman
I can play if infestx can't make it.
GGs Gab. LOL never been beaten so badly by a DeDeDe.

Been working on my neutral game by trying to get better with my short hop arial game. I'm starting to get the consistent execution down. Now just working on how/when to work them in as approaches. Any other tips/advice?

GabPR

Smash Lord
I can play if infestx can't make it.
Gg, some words of advice. I noticed you have a tendancy to be overly aggresive, you go in directly almost every time with a b special or staright up going in. Sonic has moves that are fast enough that makes opponent need good reaction time to counterattack, but when I already know your always going in directly, i dont need to count too much on reaction time and just throw out moves like I did with ddd nair and ftilt.

5ully

Smash Ace
NNID
5ully151
3DS FC
0920-2807-1002
Anyone wanna play? D: Please?!

Last edited:

GabPR

Smash Lord
Damn @ GabPR GabPR why does it take you so long to start a match?
Gg, just a few pointers. You had an advantage in the neutral, but you did not optimize your punishes as well as you could have imo. Instead of doing back throw on the stage you could do down throw or foward throw for an edge guard sotuation, in qhich you could recerse jump then bair or quickly grab the ledge then bair. Also grab out of shine is a good thing to practice.

Avaaga

Smash Rookie
Someone wanna play a very bad casual who just literally picked the game up? :D I just wanna play, but hopefully learn something here and there. Trust me, you will decimate me, but it'll help me :D

Top Bottom