• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Paradoxium

Smash Master
That was weird. The connection was fine and we just disconnected. Did you have to leave? GGs either way, I learned.
Could you give me some advice on playing against someone like you? You seem aggressive as a rhino with a tiger up its butt and you have perfect shielding. Aside from using more grabs (which I always forget to do) what can I do against someone like that?
That's a hard question to answer

I'm not an aggressive player, it just might seem like it sometimes though. If you pay close attention you'll see that most of the time I'm just trying to bait you to do things. You have to stay strong and not fall for those baits, you also have to mix up what you do so I don't read it.

I'm sorry if this doesn't help, its hard to do critique without replays.

ANYONE ELSE WANNA PLAY

0519-1238-6244

Last edited:

GabPR

Smash Lord
That's a hard question to answer

I'm not an aggressive player, it just might seem like it sometimes though. If you pay close attention you'll see that most of the time I'm just trying to bait you to do things. You have to stay strong and not fall for those baits, you also have to mix up what you do so I don't read it.

I'm sorry if this doesn't help, its hard to do critique without replays.

ANYONE ELSE WANNA PLAY

0519-1238-6244
Im up

tripleunder

Smash Apprentice
Anyone up for PM wifi? 4728-9080-0771 edit I'm still up if anyone wanna play.

Last edited:

waygu

Smash Lord
ggs eternal, im in reckless approach mash button mode. :( i hope we can play again, i like your shiek, i caught onto some things to do vs others from you, although i dont know the shiek ditto match up at all.

EternalFlare

Smash Journeyman
ggs eternal, im in reckless approach mash button mode. :( i hope we can play again, i like your shiek, i caught onto some things to do vs others from you, although i dont know the shiek ditto match up at all.
Yes, shino stalling works at punishing aggression quite well. I can probably also waveland on after a successful hit and get a followup but I'm not comfortable with doing that yet.

Last edited:
Top Bottom