• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Mean Green

Smash Lord
Yeah I mean, if you're good, (which most of you guys are) you can stay here and wreck each other. But those of us who aren't as good can play each other to grasp what their doing wrong without 3 stocked by every character. More for learning then playing. Like I see alot of new people stroll in here and after a match with someone and they get 4 stocked they get discouraged and don't come back. This could solve that problem.
Oh, you know what that's a good idea. But I'm not one of those people. I want to play people who 3 or 4 stock me. Imo get better experience.

SnT Trash

Smash Apprentice
Yeah. I will still play others here but I don't like lags kicking in.
Guess thats why everybody move to netplay to avoid them
Tbh I feel like there's more active players here than on netplay.. I just came back on this ****ty wii wifi cuz there was no one on netplay haha. You wanna play?

5ully

Smash Ace
NNID
5ully151
3DS FC
0920-2807-1002
space better, observe better, time better, flub less, save replays, etc
Easier said than done. But I see where youre coming from. Im gonna start it tomorrow and see if it appeals to anyone. It will most likely crash and burn and fall under the radar, but it might help bring more people to learn.

Mean Green

Smash Lord
Easier said than done. But I see where youre coming from. Im gonna start it tomorrow and see if it appeals to anyone. It will most likely crash and burn and fall under the radar, but it might help bring more people to learn.
Nah it won't, you're probably gonna kill this thread tho lol. Maybe the top ~15 in this thread should have a special sig or something to let people know lol. :p

5ully

Smash Ace
NNID
5ully151
3DS FC
0920-2807-1002
Nah it won't, you're probably gonna kill this thread tho lol. Maybe the top ~15 in this thread should have a special sig or something to let people know lol. :p
I doubt it, There are plenty of you "Wifi Gods" to keep this going. AND once a new player feels good enough, then can move on into here, or come back once they try.

...and I have a special seat for @EarthboundHero ;)

Last edited:

waygu

Smash Lord
Yeah I mean, if you're good, (which most of you guys are) you can stay here and wreck each other. But those of us who aren't as good can play each other to grasp what their doing wrong without 3 stocked by every character. More for learning then playing. Like I see alot of new people stroll in here and after a match with someone and they get 4 stocked they get discouraged and don't come back. This could solve that problem.
im here sucking on the reg and try to greet the random new people i see, let them beat me so they get some confidence (not saying i let them i just lose 2/3 of time lmao) and tell them to stick around and that there's people way better than me/close to their level and whatnot

i like your little league thing tho

waygu

Smash Lord
also vada ggs, i wish it weren't so laggy tonight, you were all over me that first stock i was really hoping to pay you back for it :)
hope for some games another time

5ully

Smash Ace
NNID
5ully151
3DS FC
0920-2807-1002
im here sucking on the reg and try to greet the random new people i see, let them beat me so they get some confidence (not saying i let them i just lose 2/3 of time lmao) and tell them to stick around and that there's people way better than me/close to their level and whatnot

i like your little league thing tho
Thanks im gonna write up a good intro for tomorrow! :D

Top Bottom