• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Inserio

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1418-8131-4530
@ deadjames deadjames Are you going to be on later today at some time? This weekend I got 3rd at a local tourney then went to xanadu the next day and got wrecked by m2k and some other dudes. I'd like to get more practice playing higher caliber players.

Dark Bulb 4.1

Smash Journeyman
Haha are you kidding bro? Not familiar with the game? Your gannon was destroying me. You almost 4 stocked my pit with him. Lucky i manage to kill you once and you SD, so i only lost with a 2 stock that match. Yea alot people don't know but i am secretly a Link main. Man that gannon's forward b tho, can that grab you while your still laying on the ground o.o?
Familiar in the sense where if i'm not the one attacking, everything is a huge surprise when it comes at my face 8) I try my best to adjust to characters, but I just couldn't do it right against link, so in the end I had to count on my reads to avoid too much distance. If that forward B could grab while on the ground, i think it would be a nightmare, I think i was grabbing you when you were barely getting up, so the game might count that as you're already standing. Also we both SD'd a bit, i think lag owned us from time to time and i saw some of your errors where lag related, some of my SD's were me getting greedy though, I deserve to die if i'm chasing you off the stage and miss my hit and fail to recover 8)

I'll be trying falco at some point since he was my main buddy in melee

Dark Bulb 4.1

Smash Journeyman
Nari, the lag wasn't noticeable until the end, i think we were both making errors, but you had some good grab reads with that roy. Good games 8)

PcTriumph

Smash Apprentice
Hey, looking to play in about five minutes, but my net might be lagging, not sure. (Can't play videos in 720p? Absurd!)

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
@ deadjames deadjames Are you going to be on later today at some time? This weekend I got 3rd at a local tourney then went to xanadu the next day and got wrecked by m2k and some other dudes. I'd like to get more practice playing higher caliber players.
Yeah I should be on later, don't expect playing against me to help you beat M2K though lol. I play with Strong Bad semi-frequently and I can't beat him and I don't think he's ever beaten M2K so yeah, that should give you a general idea of my skill level.

Inserio

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1418-8131-4530
Yeah I should be on later, don't expect playing against me to help you beat M2K though lol. I play with Strong Bad semi-frequently and I can't beat him and I don't think he's ever beaten M2K so yeah, that should give you a general idea of my skill level.
Haha no that's good. I've just gotta work my way up. I think most of the people there were a little better than me.

Top Bottom