• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Giga-Bowser

Smash Rookie
Sorry Sora someone came to my door, after that I thought I`d make some food. Gg Subtle, you`re both good players that I think I could learn from if you wanna play again some time.

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman
@ pikachu player: GG mate, but its a bit boring fighting pikachu constantly. It nothing personal, yours is pretty good though.

Anyone else up for a match?

@ Giga no problem mate.

Last edited:

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
Hey, just wanted to say thanks to everyone that I practiced with that I've met on here. I had a tournament on Saturday and managed to get 9th place in PM and there were players like Mang0, Vanz, Soft, Nicaboy, Abate, and a bunch of other good players. :D

Dark Bulb 4.1

Smash Journeyman
**** bro, link had me by the nuts big time, sorry i'm not familiar with this game yet so new characters or complete revamps catch me real juicy. Disgusting roy and link though. But yea, sorry i'm not familiar yet, i can seem to only grasp luigi and ganon to a degree.

good games 8)

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman
Haha are you kidding bro? Not familiar with the game? Your gannon was destroying me. You almost 4 stocked my pit with him. Lucky i manage to kill you once and you SD, so i only lost with a 2 stock that match. Yea alot people don't know but i am secretly a Link main. Man that gannon's forward b tho, can that grab you while your still laying on the ground o.o?

Edit: If anyone else wants to play post here, ill be checking back.

Last edited:

Subtle One

Smash Journeyman
Haha are you kidding bro? Not familiar with the game? Your gannon was destroying me. You almost 4 stocked my pit with him. Lucky i manage to kill you once and you SD, so i only lost with a 2 stock that match. Yea alot people don't know but i am secretly a Link main. Man that gannon's forward b tho, can that grab you while your still laying on the ground o.o?

Edit: If anyone else wants to play post here, ill be checking back.
I'm on I'll be hosting if anyones looking

Subtle One

Smash Journeyman
ggs how long have you been playin smash?
Since 99'. Never devoted Much time to ATs or competitive play until very recently though. I'm really just learning how to implement them in play as I go. Could you tell?

Last edited:

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
Since 99'. Never devoted Much time to ATs or competitive play until very recently though. I'm really just learning how to implement them in play as I go. Could you tell?
no dude you're good, i only found out about competitive smash 7 months ago

Top Bottom