• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

ChaosQualm

Smash Apprentice
GGS Flash.

Sorry did you want more Falco mirrors? Is that why you left? I'm not sure...

I'd be happy to do more. You have good punishes in those.

Last edited:

ChaosQualm

Smash Apprentice
i was getting really pissed off killed my marth walked away took a breath switched chars and it said connection lost.
i have no lucas knowledge so that doesnt help but that was honestly the most demoralizing set ive played in a long *** time
Well you can't always expect to do well vs characters you've never faced before. I tend to get 3-4 stocked the first few games vs PM characters I haven't faced before.

I'm actually trying to main Lucas now so I've been putting all my work into him lately.

trati

Smash Ace
pd1 lags n is bad .terrible combination

edited nvm just bad gab ur lagging it

Last edited:

dizzypink

Smash Lord
not necessarily new but i wouldnt consider myself very good
GGs! You have a good Ganon and Charizard. I must be getting tired to let you beat my mains XD
Work on staying safe from getting hit while recovering, I'm not too good at that yet but I killed you a lot like that. Who do you like playing? Do you have a main yet?

Vierte

Smash Cadet
GGs! You have a good Ganon and Charizard. I must be getting tired to let you beat my mains XD
Work on staying safe from getting hit while recovering, I'm not too good at that yet but I killed you a lot like that. Who do you like playing? Do you have a main yet?
I dont really have a main yet, I play falco in melee but i dont really like him in pm. So ive just been playing a ton of characters recently. Who did you have the most trouble playing against?

dizzypink

Smash Lord
I dont really have a main yet, I play falco in melee but i dont really like him in pm. So ive just been playing a ton of characters recently. Who did you have the most trouble playing against?
I hate fighting Lucas and Ness, one because his PK fire is so annoying and I'm not used to predicting it yet, and the other because I'm a very defensive player and Lucas mains tend to just stick to you forever until you die. I also get thrown off by spacies occasionally but I'm getting better at that depending on the character I'm using. A lot depends on who I'm playing.

Vierte

Smash Cadet
I hate fighting Lucas and Ness, one because his PK fire is so annoying and I'm not used to predicting it yet, and the other because I'm a very defensive player and Lucas mains tend to just stick to you forever until you die. I also get thrown off by spacies occasionally but I'm getting better at that depending on the character I'm using. A lot depends on who I'm playing.
I see, well ill definitely keep working on charizard and ive never been a fan of lucas or ness so you wont have to worry about them :p

ChaosQualm

Smash Apprentice
GGS Captain Zack, you are definitely one of the better players I've faced here. Any advice?

I really have no idea what to do against Zelda. Regular combos don't work on her (floaty+super fast fair makes them risky), she recovers very easily and has huge hitboxes for neutral.

Last edited:

Captain Zack

Banned via Administration
NNID
Chibi_Zack
GGS Captain Zack, you are definitely one of the better players I've faced here. Any advice?

I really have no idea what to do against Zelda. Regular combos don't work on her (floaty+super fast fair makes them risky), she recovers very easily and has huge hitboxes for neutral.
ggs lol. uhhh idk maybe just throw out moves faster, it's what i do lol. but try not uhh get up rolling as much. i could read it and just sit there with a dsmash waiting. also try not to shield so much, grabs>shields

trati

Smash Ace
let me destroy u after these dubs
Idk who you were playing just now but my guess is that he wiggles the control stick back and forth flying through the air. That resets you the second hitstun ends. Or do you mean L canceling when he hits the ground?

KingDozie

Smash Journeyman
I know the whole wiggle concept but this guy i faced can get out of hitsun/combos so quickly he went hard on the control stick.

Top Bottom