• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

5ully

Smash Ace
NNID
5ully151
3DS FC
0920-2807-1002
Tbh idrk, because you really didn't make that easy for me, like whatsoever lol. I was so impressed with some of those combos that I couldn't even focus on how I was even winning, I just kinda went on autopilot. xD I guess at this level of fighting, it's really about who's more patient.
Anyway you were really aggressive and on point with those punishes, you rarely let people get away with missed techs, I like that.
Well thank you for that. I appreciate it. I just never lose that badly. Its like I was just surrounded by hitboxes.

Mean Green

Smash Lord
If you did not register for wiimmfi then you have to delete your brawl data. There are save files online that you can find which will give you a 100% complete with all characters, stages, etc. The reason why you need to delete your brawl file is becuase your old discontinued friend code is registered and you need a new one for the PM online servers.
@ Phans Phans
Actually you don't need to delete your brawl data. Just download the file that has "Codes" "private" and "boot.elf". Then put the project M files into a folder, and move (the 3 files listed in quotations) onto your SD card. Load with Gecko from homebrew, or go into stage builder. That's it.

Last edited:

HBadger333

Smash Cadet
@ Phans Phans
Actually you don't need to delete your brawl data. Just download the file that has "Codes" "private" and "boot.elf". Then put the project M files into a folder, and move (the 3 files listed in quotations) onto your SD card. Load with Gecko from homebrew, or go into stage builder. That's it.
Are you sure that works??? Cuz everywhere I looked they said you must delete your old brawl save into order to get a new one registered on wiimmfi.

Mean Green

Smash Lord
Are you sure that works??? Cuz everywhere I looked they said you must delete your old brawl save into order to get a new one registered on wiimmfi.
It says to delete, but I just played vanilla brawl on wifi like 2 days ago and I didn't need to delete a thing. I saw everyone from project M wifi too.

Last edited:

waygu

Smash Lord
Why did you leave Waygu?
i was getting really pissed off killed my marth walked away took a breath switched chars and it said connection lost.
i have no lucas knowledge so that doesnt help but that was honestly the most demoralizing set ive played in a long ass time

Top Bottom