• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

ChaosQualm

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I noticed you were reacting to rolls well during tech chases, maybe I should have done more getup attacks and regular getups.

As for shielding I've been trying to do OOS wavedash back to bait grab attempts but still not quite used to this concept yet. I often don't do it at all or too late.

Thanks for the advice.

dizzypink

Smash Lord
Yeah I noticed you were reacting to rolls well during tech chases, maybe I should have done more getup attacks and regular getups.

As for shielding I've been trying to do OOS wavedash back to bait grab attempts but still not quite used to this concept yet. I often don't do it at all or too late.

Thanks for the advice.
I feel you. I need to work on getting up and wavedash OOS as well.

ChaosQualm

Smash Apprentice
I feel you. I need to work on getting up and wavedash OOS as well.
You can also spotdodge or short hop drift way into an aerial but these options are risky if they didn't go for the dash grab.

That's why I think if you are already in shield wavedash OOS back is the best option as long as you aren't predictable with it.

Edit:

You can also try to grab before they can grab you but this is also risky if they feinted it.

Last edited:

ChaosQualm

Smash Apprentice
He only went Falco vs me for about 7 games.

The first 3 games I went Falco as per his request. IIRC that set went 3-1 in his favour.

Then I went DK and 3-0ed him and then he left.

Last edited:

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
Ggs guys. Love playing with you. I think myinternet is bugging out a bit right now, so I should stop playing, but I wish I didn't have to go. I justddon't want to waste your time with rejoining and such. Ggs. And seeya later.

Props to my allies and my enemies.

Mean Green

Smash Lord
Ggs guys. Love playing with you. I think myinternet is bugging out a bit right now, so I should stop playing, but I wish I didn't have to go. I justddon't want to waste your time with rejoining and such. Ggs. And seeya later.

Props to my allies and my enemies.
Alright, ggs.

@trati

Last edited:
Top Bottom