• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

5ully

Smash Ace
NNID
5ully151
3DS FC
0920-2807-1002
Hey @ Mean Green Mean Green can you tell me what my problem was? You had alot of really good reads on my and ive never been read like that. Can you help me out and tell me what you were looking for?

Phans

Smash Cadet
Err...I get the feeling I'm missing something obvious, but how is everyone still multiplaying?
The servers were discontinued back in April, and the Project M screen states this. Is there a mod or something to reactivate it, like CTGP Revolution for MarioKart?

Phans

Smash Cadet
Ah, so that's how it works. "Wifi Safe" never equated to "The Only One that actually Has Multiplayer" for me. Thanks.
How fast is it? I tried the Brawl online multiplayer, but the tiny bit of lag present made it more a pain than anything else.

Last edited:

HBadger333

Smash Cadet
Err...I get the feeling I'm missing something obvious, but how is everyone still multiplaying?
The servers were discontinued back in April, and the Project M screen states this. Is there a mod or something to reactivate it, like CTGP Revolution for MarioKart?
If you did not register for wiimmfi then you have to delete your brawl data. There are save files online that you can find which will give you a 100% complete with all characters, stages, etc. The reason why you need to delete your brawl file is becuase your old discontinued friend code is registered and you need a new one for the PM online servers.

Mean Green

Smash Lord
Hey @ Mean Green Mean Green can you tell me what my problem was? You had alot of really good reads on my and ive never been read like that. Can you help me out and tell me what you were looking for?
Tbh idrk, because you really didn't make that easy for me, like whatsoever lol. I was so impressed with some of those combos that I couldn't even focus on how I was even winning, I just kinda went on autopilot. xD I guess at this level of fighting, it's really about who's more patient.
Anyway you were really aggressive and on point with those punishes, you rarely let people get away with missed techs, I like that.

HBadger333

Smash Cadet
Ah, so that's how it works. "Wifi Safe" never equated to "The Only One that actually Has Multiplayer" for me. Thanks.
How fast is it? I tried the Brawl online multiplayer, but the tiny bit of lag present made it more a pain than anything else.
Do not play Brawls with anyone in PM. What you want to do is exchange friend codes on this thread. Playing online with friends may have input lag depending on location bit it is not as severe as brawlin with anyone.

dizzypink

Smash Lord
had fun team games, sorry to be the weak link through out.
Sorry but we're starting to lag a whole lot. I definitely got better since the last time we played. Nice Peach! Stick with that close game though, when you gave me room to work with my approach always got turned into a combo.
That wavedashing was hilarious at the end. That's how I practiced wavedashing in Melee just zooming from one side of Final Destination to the other XD I never realized how hilarious it is to someone else. Like a train just chugging through the map. A train that has no breaks.
The Marth Train...

waygu

Smash Lord
sigh now dizzys too good for me. i think im gonna go eat a few EnerGems™

Sorry but we're starting to lag a whole lot. I definitely got better since the last time we played. Nice Peach! Stick with that close game though, when you gave me room to work with my approach always got turned into a combo.
That wavedashing was hilarious at the end. That's how I practiced wavedashing in Melee just zooming from one side of Final Destination to the other XD I never realized how hilarious it is to someone else. Like a train just chugging through the map. A train that has no breaks.
The Marth Train...
i remember a game where i first really got wavedashing down and i did the marth train on you in skyloft and you left right after lmao. thanks im not playing so hot tho im usually way more tricky w float cancel combos and turnip 2 times in the same approach

Last edited:
Top Bottom