• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Johns Thread

Pwii

Smash Apprentice
1. "Fox is so OP come oooonnn"
2. CP fox
3. Get absolutely ****ed.
4. "Whatever if you know how to shine and do technical stuff then you can't beat fox."

666blaziken

Smash Journeyman
"I'm too into smash 4 right now, It's so hard to recover, Why are you playing this ****ty game anyway, isn't this game dead?"

ChiePet

*~About That BASS.~*
NNID
ChiePet
"All you have to do is DSmash, DSmash, DSmash and it beats everything"

Poor kid doesn't even realize I used DSmash maybe 2-3 times and all my stocks were off stage NAirs and Ledge hogs.

Pilori

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4038-6330-1412
My best friend ALWAYS throws around the classic "YOU'RE CHEATING! THAT'S WHY YOU WIN!" when I wavedash across the stage.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
"This CRT lags, we have to switch TV's" is something that happens a lot at our weeklies, once a few of the people get stupid baked they start thinking the stream TV lags.
"I only lost because you play marth. If you played any other character I would have destroyed you"
my favorite:
"Bananas are bull****"
me after the set -- "You know you can just wavedash to catch them as i throw them at you, and trips are techable. there's tons of counter-play"
"Why should I have to learn matchup-specific counterplay, Diddy is broken."
I then restrain myself from pointing out that tethers, falco lasers and spacie shield pressure exist.
A year later and I'm still getting the banana one LOL

Phaiyte

Smash Ace
This ************ that was talking mad **** to me all week to my face at work and on public internet domain everyday saying how hard he was going to beat me in the tournament we were about to enter and decided he wanted to put 10$ on it that morning as soon as we showed up to work.

It was a top 8 only bracket for the people in the area and every match was a straight up 3:5 single elimination and that was it. We were the first match of the day, and the whole tournament was on only that setup, so everyone in the room was watching and knew. Money match in the bracket nah'mean.

I caught that 3:0 winning with at least two stocks left every game against his "mojo ceritified jigglypuff". pfft. I feel like I kinda embarrassed him because he stuck around for only about 30 minutes after that to do nothing but complain and make up all kinds of excuses before he took off all mad at everyone because he couldn't handle how he couldn't convince everyone that he didn't get completely dumpstered by a DK that just plays the game better.

Feels good, man. Those delicious tears.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
This mother****er that was talking mad **** to me all week to my face at work and on public internet domain everyday saying how hard he was going to beat me in the tournament we were about to enter and decided he wanted to put 10$ on it that morning as soon as we showed up to work.

It was a top 8 only bracket for the people in the area and every match was a straight up 3:5 single elimination and that was it. We were the first match of the day, and the whole tournament was on only that setup, so everyone in the room was watching and knew. Money match in the bracket nah'mean.

I caught that 3:0 winning with at least two stocks left every game against his "mojo ceritified jigglypuff". pfft. I feel like I kinda embarrassed him because he stuck around for only about 30 minutes after that to do nothing but complain and make up all kinds of excuses before he took off all mad at everyone because he couldn't handle how he couldn't convince everyone that he didn't get completely dumpstered by a DK that just plays the game better.

Feels good, man. Those delicious tears.

Make sure to fill this up with HIS TEARS.

Good stuff meng.

Top Bottom