• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M 3.0 Trailer Released!

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
dawn_of_the_first_day_by_forest_sage_bigger.png

Hey somebody had to do it

Speaking of which, Skull Kid was deconfirmed as a playable character in SM4SH in today's Miiverse pic. So his chance to be a clone engine character has skyrocketed.

Celestis

Smash Ace
The T-shirt tweet saying "Heres hoping 3.0 is out by then" does not make me feel to comfortable!

trojanpooh

Smash Lord
I think it was referring to 10PM EST, which is when the t-shirt stops being sold. Usually they barely make the midnight deadline in the west coast.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Just like the other previous releases, I would suggest that if you're going to stay up or invite people over to play 3.0 as soon as it's released, that you wait until the 10th. This way, you'll for sure be able to play at a reasonable time with 3.0 and your friends.

Kally Wally

Smash Ace
Yeah, I'm going to go see Catching Fire with my friend on the 10th, and after that we're going to his house and playing PM until our eyes fall out. Him and I are big fans of Mewtwo and Roy, respectively, so this update means a lot to us. You guys are great.

By the way, on the topic of Roy, he has a line in Melee's sound test, "Boku wa makenai" (I think it means something like "I do not lose") that I've never heard him say in-game, and in PM, he says it during one of his taunts. Is it just unused in Melee, or am I just unobservant?

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
By the way, on the topic of Roy, he has a line in Melee's sound test, "Boku wa makenai" (I think it means something like "I do not lose") that I've never heard him say in-game, and in PM, he says it during one of his taunts. Is it just unused in Melee, or am I just unobservant?

I'm pretty sure I heard him say at least the last part of that whenever I won with him sometimes in Melee. I'm not 100% sure though.

So...not much time left until 3.0 is ours! Are you guys hyped, or are you hyped?

:mewtwopm:

Celestis

Smash Ace
Only two more days.. I'm hoping to see a post about engine improvements!

NameChange

Banned via Warnings
They'll probably delay it a day because they have to recover from the horror their eyes saw

MoonlapseOpethian

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I'm going to go see Catching Fire with my friend on the 10th, and after that we're going to his house and playing PM until our eyes fall out. Him and I are big fans of Mewtwo and Roy, respectively, so this update means a lot to us. You guys are great.

"Boku wa makenai" (I think it means something like "I do not lose")
Yes, that's pretty much the sum of what it means.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
MY BODY CANNOT CONTAIN THE HYPE LEVELS.

TRY AS I MIGHT, THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO!

These next 30-odd hours will destroy me!

****ing Lucas Unmasked Man hype. You guys are the greatest.

SSS

Smash Ace
So when they say December 9th do they mean like morning of December 9th or do they mean so late on December 9th that it's really coming out on December 10th?

So basically should I waste my time refreshing the Project M website or am I better off just waiting until Tuesday morning?

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
So when they say December 9th do they mean like morning of December 9th or do they mean so late on December 9th that it's really coming out on December 10th?

So basically should I waste my time refreshing the Project M website or am I better off just waiting until Tuesday morning?
They said "When it`s ready" so really Dec. 9 is just a estimated release date, if things go wrong we might not see it until Dec. 20

mYzeALot

Smash Journeyman
There is no time planned for tomorrow, I myself am going to just wait to see if it's ready when i get home from school. If it's not, I'll probably check one more time later, otherwise just wait for the 10th.

Jade_Rock55

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4656-7001-2336
I hope everything goes right so we can get it by like Wednesday.I do not want to wait another week or two if something goes wrong.

BackwardCap

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1822-0407-6208
I don't feel like playing anymore until 3.0 since any practice I get in now could be totally irrelevant tomorrow.

Gaminguy010

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gaminguy010
I'm HYPED for tomorrow! But I really do wonder Dec 9 is the day it's released, but what time is it going to be released?

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
You know what I am really surprised about?
How there was no Marth Turbo Tuesday.
I mean

Then again, this must've been really hard to pull off.

Top Bottom