• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M 3.0 Trailer Released!

Project M

Shared Account

Hello all, we noticed it had been at least two weeks since we've announced or said anything. Well, now we'd like to break that silence with something special.

Yes, that's right! Project M 3.0 will debut on December 9, 2013 with 41 characters including Ice Climbers, Kirby, Mewtwo, Olimar, Roy, Samus, and Yoshi -- making it the largest roster the Smash Bros. series has seen to date.

Project M 3.0 is also chock full of other surprises, some of which we've already announced. Turbo Mode, Alternate Costumes, Gameplay Improvements, and more! There's still much to discover on release day and we can't wait to unleash it to everyone on Dec. 9, 2013.

With Project M 3.0's release around the corner, what are you most looking forward to doing on release day? Sound off on Twitter/Facebook to let us know!

Do you have a question for us about anything and everything related to Project M 3.0? Well, we're holding an AMA on Reddit! Come on over to the subreddit r/smashbros and post your question. We'll answer it in full as best as we can.

JRC LSS

Smash Apprentice
I'm so excited for this! Samus' switching beam types looks so awesome. Heck, everyone looks so awesome.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Might wanna fix those broken images in the OP.

That aside, I'm way too excited for this. I'm ready for November to end now. XD

Mach5Mike

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mach5Mike
Did the PMBR just get me more hyped to play Project M than Smash 4? I think they did, and I have absolutely no problem with that :D

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Damn, I'm gonna have to play through A Link Between Worlds hella fast so I can devote all my gaming time to this.

mYzeALot

Smash Journeyman
OH MY GOD I AM LITERALLY FLIPPING OUT OF MY CHAIR RIGHT NOW AND SENDING IT TO EVERYONE I KNOW. I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING FROM DECEMBER 9 TIL WINTER BREAK IS OVER. PMBR PLEASE GO BUY YOURSELF AN ICE CREAM FOR THIS MADNESS.

Kati

Smash Lord
No amount of preparation could have allowed us to be ready.

AHHHHHHHH

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
Might wanna fix those broken images in the OP.

That aside, I'm way too excited for this. I'm ready for November to end now. XD
Just head to projectmgame.com again, it has to go through a DDoS protection thing again, then the images will work.

Oh, also...

HYPE

Chzrm3

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3926-5442-3703
I waited until my bro got home to watch this video, cause I had a feeling it was gonna be something good! SO WORTH THE WAIT! : DDDD

I almost cried. That music + seeing all those characters back + the feeling of what a long, difficult accomplishment this has been for the entire PMBR.

This might sound weird to hear, but I'm really proud of you guys. You're amazing, and I just.. I want good things to happen to you all. I hope you all get amazing jobs because of this project (seriously, Danturion should be the CTO of Nintendo, he's a genius) and I hope all the challenges you've overcome make you experts in the industry.

I'd salute you, but I'm... not wearing pants right now. So I'll just say that I love you guys, and THANKS!!!!!!

Ogopogo

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3797-6544-0935
severe lack of pichu, 2/10.

on a more serious note: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Tweezer Salad

Smash Apprentice
Whoa! Now that's what I call hype.

Was honestly not even expecting Yoshi, Kirby or the others to be included in this one, but they just kept coming and coming with the reveals in this trailer and I'm loving it. Great job with all the new content.

Top Bottom