• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M 3.0 Trailer Released!

Sir Skaro

Smash Apprentice
God bless the PMBR

Seriously though, the passion, professionalism, and persistence that they have to make a mod of this caliber is, dare I say, unprecedented? Pulling out all of those characters at once was a huge, pleasant surprise. Everyone who has ever been in the franchise (minus the gimmick character, who shall remain unnamed) is now in this game. So many hours of hard work that I can't even begin to understand going into coding, performance, balancing, and not to mention the time that goes intro the videos and trailers. I look at this game, and I see a masterpiece in the making.

Thank you PMBR. You're not the hype that the smash community wants, but the hype that the smash community needs... and wants.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
But really no character descriptions on the Project M website? :''''(
there's just no pleasing you, is there? :p we'll get around to it soon enough. until then, enjoy the trailer!

SSS

Smash Ace
there's just no pleasing you, is there? :p we'll get around to it soon enough. until then, enjoy the trailer!
Oh, Strong Bad. I am ashamed. You guys are perfect. I've literally never been more excited for a game in my life. And this game isn't even like an official game. I just need more content to satiate me until December 9th.

Ugh. December 9th. So far away. Time to learn how to hibernate.

GreatFalco

Smash Apprentice
HYPE. I just wanted you to know that I *****ng love you PMBR. I hadn't been so hyped since...years. Thank you for all your work, I never imagined how incredible would turn that idea of a like-melee mod for brawl. It's just awesome.

Can't wait to play!

Chzrm3

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3926-5442-3703
Where`s Samus? Oh wait, there she is.

When they said "there's one thing still missing" I had my heart in my throat. I couldn't tell if they were gonna go "...AND HERE SHE IS!!!", or if it was going to be a sad, somber message about how Samus wouldn't be ready in 3.0.

That feel when Samus.... :samus2:

Celestis

Smash Ace
Bring on the character profiles! I want to read them so bad.

I'm happy to see Samus, but seeing Yoshi and Icies back really thrills me. Can't wait to finally use Yoshi as a good character. The pink terror!

Vashimus

Smash Master
But there's one more thing missing.....

"Please. Please, for the love of god. I'll never ask anything anymore from you again PMBR. Whenever I see any one of you, I will personally give you a hug. Just please, I pray to you.....let this not be a troll."

*Samus appears*

2013 GOTY

Ridel

Smash Ace
NNID
Lowly_RiDEL
Switch FC
SW-3730-9751-0132
Distant Planet is BACK!!!!!!!!!!! :distantplanet:

trojanpooh

Smash Lord
dudes banter is so weak, it was obviously not meant to be taken serious to the level you took it
It's still one of many posts of a similar nature on this thread. Must be frustrating for the PMBR to go reveal 5 characters and a release date and have a mini flood of people asking for more, joking or not.

Celestis

Smash Ace
How about we just take in the hype of 3.0 and worry about addition characters later.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I still don't understand why people was a weaker, less able, baby Pikachu again to being with.

Seriously, I just can't fathom it. I see nothing of value lost with Pichu absent. Isn't Pikachu taking what little was good about Pichu into itself enough for you folks?

Ace55

Smash Lord
I still don't understand why people was a weaker, less able, baby Pikachu again to being with.

Seriously, I just can't fathom it. I see nothing of value lost with Pichu absent. Isn't Pikachu taking what little was good about Pichu into itself enough for you folks?

Aside from the goggles what has Pikachu taken from Pichu?

However, this isn't a time to complain.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Aside from the goggles what has Pikachu taken from Pichu?
Ah sorry. Let me be more precise. D:

I meant that instead of just having what is essentially another Pikachu "Because Melee", have Pikachu take the very few things good about Pichu into it's design instead. Though, I'm not sure if that's even necessary at this point.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Ah sorry. Let me be more precise. D:

I meant that instead of just having what is essentially another Pikachu "Because Melee", have Pikachu take the very few things good about Pichu into it's design instead. Though, I'm not sure if that's even necessary at this point.
because people want to have a character that they felt had potential, or maybe they mained in Melee, to be turned into a great character by the PMBR. I`m not one of those people, but I understand why they want him.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
because people want to have a character that they felt had potential, or maybe they mained in Melee, to be turned into a great character by the PMBR. I`m not one of those people, but I understand why they want him.
...I don't see the potential in it at all, honestly. XD;

I'd rather have someone completely new or just keep the roster as is. Hell, a Raichu would be a bit more interesting. But that's just me, I guess.

I'll just sit here and continue to be absolutely lost and confused at these people rabidly wanting Pichu. They just seem outright insane to me. ¦D;

Vigilante

Smash Lord
This isn't the place to talk about potential future clone characters. There's a thread for that, buddies. Other than that, what I'm most hype about is being able to bring Project M to events and actually use my main.

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
Finally i get kirby!
Sakurai should have put olimars flower mechanic in brawl.
Samus switching weapons = awesome!

turtletank

Smash Journeyman
...I don't see the potential in it at all, honestly. XD;

I'd rather have someone completely new or just keep the roster as is. Hell, a Raichu would be a bit more interesting. But that's just me, I guess.

I'll just sit here and continue to be absolutely lost and confused at these people rabidly wanting Pichu. They just seem outright insane to me. ¦D;
Here.

And I want to thank the PMBR for everything they've done. You guys have worked so hard the past years to deliver nothing less than perfect, and as a result the smash community now has something magnificent to call it's own. I shudder to think of a world without Project M...

A simple thank you will never adequately describe how much I appreciate your effort, but it's all I've got. Thank you.

EDIT: Rainbow sheep can show appreciation, right?
:happysheep: :happysheep::happysheep: :happysheep:

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
This was one of the most hype trailers I've seen in a long time.

It was nice to see some neat Yoshi and Kirby changes, might even try and play Kirby a lot more now. However, I was bummed that Samus wasn't revealed alongside the other characters, I had heard from some people that she apparently had some bugs that were hard to fix, so I figured it made sense she skipped this round. Then came the turning point, when I saw ZSS trying to get that Smash Ball, I was already satisfied. Samus looking great and agile was the one thing I wished for the most, and that's what I got. It was really neat to see the Smash 4 F-Smash explosion too, but man I was nearly shaking when I saw the multiple beams. This trailer was fantastic, and this will surely hold me over until Smash 4 comes out.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Someone asked f Yoshi's able to get matching egg colors for his alt colors. I really hope so too.

Can any of you in PMBR confirm?

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
Oh.. forgot to mention...
IT RELEASES ON MY BIRTHDAY!!!

Top Bottom