• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project GENO - MarioDK Demo out

Sr. P & R

Smash Apprentice
Are you doing any aerial momentum changes? His momentum is very strange when using most of his aerial moves like Bair, Dair, and Fair. I find it difficult to hit with any of those moves consistently.

Other than that, it seems great to me over all. He is pretty much what I would have expected Geno to be.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Are you doing any aerial momentum changes? His momentum is very strange when using most of his aerial moves like Bair, Dair, and Fair. I find it difficult to hit with any of those moves consistently.
...That's the point of those moves. Geno moves around basically constantly with his attacks, which makes things difficult for both him and his opponent.

That boomerang had better be becoming Geno Whirl >_>
It will, but I'm completely redoing the attack for it.

IndigoFenix

Smash Journeyman
I am indeed still working on him. I'm gonna do an update before too long, I just want a couple of things worked out first, then I'm going to be looking at getting more community feedback. (Although any now would be great.)

After the tweaks I've done, he feels a lot smoother than the first release. Expect it soonish.

That said, if anybody wants to take things into their own hands, we can always vote on what works better/is more Geno-y.
Oh, is that an invitation to put a link to mine on this thread? :laugh:

Anyway, I found something you might find useful: Variable 10030100 lets you remove an article. So, you can make a working non-Hookshot grab by generating articles 4 and 5 in the same frame that you create the catch collisions, changing Parameter 1 in the first catch collision to 3C, and then putting two events 10030100 one frame later, making the parameter of one of them 4 and the other one 5. Actually, the Hookshot does appear for one frame, but you could just put a light flash over it or something. Not sure whether or not you'll find this useful (maybe Hookshot could be like Rocket Punch?) but I thought I'd let you know anyway, in case you'd prefer Geno not have a ranged grab.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Yeah, if you want to, feel free.

Hrm, I keep going back and forth over the hookshot, actually. I'm thinking about turning it into him blasting out his hands, and changing the chain into string. Y'know, puppety.

What do you think? And thanks for the info.

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
If thats possible, it would be so awesome. Geno is one awesome character, i love him :D He does feel a bit strange in the air, but i guess thats exactly him lulz.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
What do you mean, exactly?

Any tweaks you can think of, I'm all ears.
Like, what he means is when you're just dragging a puppet through the air by its strings, it looks awkward.
-DD

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Yes but... How does my Geno feel awkward in the air?

Also, if anybody can figure out how to get Projectile Reflecting to work on his DownB, I'd be much appreciative.

Currently, I have Defensive Collision 0-3, 0-0, 0-2 set, but it's not doing anything. This is basically the one thing preventing me from updating. (I've got a changelist of around twelve move tweaks done already.)

IndigoFenix

Smash Journeyman
Okay. By the way, if we're going to be discussing the pluses and minuses of each of our interpretations, maybe we should come up with different 'code names' for them to tell them apart?
I was thinking 'Cosmic Geno' and 'Fighter Geno' would be good names.

Here's the link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/qitn2lejoi2/CosmicGenoBeta0.2.pac

Anyway... just to let people know about the details of mine, since he has a lot of hidden aspects:

For Geno Beam (B Neutral) and Geno Blast (B Down), hold down the B button until right after 3 charges for maximum power, but don't hold it too long or it will go back to the lowest charge.

Don't try to use Geno Blast in the air. I plan on making it a ground-only move, and in this current version, trying it in the air causes Geno to become non-responsive until he is hit.

For Geno Whirl (Side B) press A right before the attack hits the opponent for a powerful strike that kills at around 100% damage.

His side smash, Hand Cannon, only works if you hit A again shortly after the animation begins... but it's very powerful. (I plan on making it work also if you don't hit A again, but it will be weaker.)

His Up B, Geno Boost, will make his attack power go up after using it while he remains in the air, but it doesn't yet. He can still attack, and even do a second jump, after using it.

Lots of things will be changed in the future, this is still a beta version. I'm also not sure about how I want his grab to work, but I figured that since I know how to get rid of the hookshot I might as well do so for now.

IndigoFenix

Smash Journeyman
Yes but... How does my Geno feel awkward in the air?

Also, if anybody can figure out how to get Projectile Reflecting to work on his DownB, I'd be much appreciative.

Currently, I have Defensive Collision 0-3, 0-0, 0-2 set, but it's not doing anything. This is basically the one thing preventing me from updating. (I've got a changelist of around twelve move tweaks done already.)
I'm not sure, but I don't think that Defensive Collision reflects projectiles - I think it's used for shielding only. I haven't tested it, but maybe you want to try a Special Offensive Collision with flags 33C10602 and the second undefined value set as 204FFFC3. I did that once on a different project and made an attack that would deflect projectiles if it hit them.

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
What do you mean, exactly?

Any tweaks you can think of, I'm all ears.
What i mean is that it feels akward. A bit to heavy yet so easy handable in the air. It's weird i dunno lol. I can't describe it to good, but it does feel like what i said. I suggest make him fall a bit slower, but not to slow.

Sr. P & R

Smash Apprentice
Sorry, I kind of left you hanging before, I've been busy lately. :embarrass

What I meant was that Geno's Fair and Bair are very difficult to hit with.

His fair is very easy to predict and easy to miss with, and his Bair almost completely stops all of his momentum which just doesn't fit his play style well.

I would leave his momentum unaffected when using both Bair and Fair, I think it would really improve is aerial game overall.

Xaranid

Smash Apprentice
Wow, both Genos are amazing. I think you two should totally do a collaboration project, as i think that both variations have very strong points. I love Indigo's finger bullets and specials, and Shadic's aerial game. If you two work together, this will be one of the best PSA characters out there. ALSO any character model being worked on for when thats possible?

Krobat

Smash Rookie
Wow, this is just too sexy. My brother took the wii over to a friend's, but when he gets back I am so trying both of these. I'd much rather have Geno than ****** link any day, lulz. I think everybody who played SMRPG was really hoping for this character, so to see this PSA really makes my day.

Slayer.

Sr. P & R

Smash Apprentice
If you guys would combine Indigo's Specials, Fsmash, physics (IMO), and Dthrow with Shadic's Aerials, smashes, and tilts you would have an epic character. :chuckle:

There are a couple things I would like to suggest:

You don't really need to add the attack boost to Geno Boost. That would be a little OP, I think it just needs a hitbox.

I kind of like the aerials in Indigo's even though they're pretty much just Tink's. If you could take those and make them more Genoish that would really complement the way Geno plays.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Indigo doesn't want to collaborate last I talked with him, because he thinks our Geno views are too different.

Also:
What I meant was that Geno's Fair and Bair are very difficult to hit with.
His fair is very easy to predict and easy to miss with, and his Bair almost completely stops all of his momentum which just doesn't fit his play style well.

I would leave his momentum unaffected when using both Bair and Fair, I think it would really improve is aerial game overall.
His Bair is REALLY good for ledge-guarding. Use it to intercept somebody coming back on the stage, it's got a long lasting hitbox, and if they take the time to hit you instead, that's more time they're falling to their death. (Use it backwards, of course)

Xaranid

Smash Apprentice
D: thats a shame, id like to beg Indigo to reconsider xD Indigos specials, with the whole aspect of timing them properly for the most damage is a great tribute to mario rpg that captures geno really well. I think it would be a great collab project, but if that doesnt happen then good luck to both of you!

EDIT: Totally unrelated but Indigo's down throw freezes : P

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Uh, what? I said Geno Whirl would come. If you want what I'm aiming for, try Indigo's Geno, his Geno Whirl is pretty awesome.

IndigoFenix

Smash Journeyman
Hey, don't start making conclusions just yet, I didn't even start making the aerials and most of the basic attacks are still incomplete. Basically I want to give him lots of gun-based attacks. I want to keep him as mainly a long-distance fighter, seeing as how pretty much all of his attacks in SMRPG were projectiles (Don't know what to do about Rocket Punch, the lack of an animation involving TLink's fist detaching kind of limits the potential for that kind of attack...) Also, I want most of his killing moves to be his upwards-hitting attacks, both by virtue of his association with stars and in order to keep Geno Blast from being overpowered as an edge-guarding move (i.e. Geno can't easily send the opponent too far off the edge to begin with, so his edge-guarding skill generally wouldn't come into play).

There seems to be a lot of mixed feelings concerning Shadic's idea for Geno's aerial game... Maybe it might be best to just keep TLink's aerials more or less the same (with appropriate effect changes, of course)? He already had a pretty good aerial game.

By the way, Shadic, are you getting weird effects when you try to throw Samus or Meta Knight? Not that it's too much of a big deal, but for some reason, they always go into their curled-up animations when Geno uses a throw on them, I'm not sure what causes that.

Also, how are you doing with the Final Smash? Be VERY careful making that, if you're trying to make one, sometimes changing the ID of a Final Smash-related subaction can cause the file to become irreparably corrupted, forcing you to remake the whole character (that's what happened with my Shadow, for those who are wondering...). My advice: Always keep a fully functional copy of the character, and never add or remove events in the Main or Other parts of Final Smash-related subactions, only change existing events or remove them by changing them to Nop. I'm trying to make Geno Flash, but right now it basically just kills everyone instantly, which is kind of overpowered... :laugh: Also, I can't figure out how to get rid of the Triforce effect.

Anyway, yeah, I don't really feel like doing a collab just yet, at least not until we both have a Geno that we're satisfied with. My proposition is to both finish our own, then put them both up for download, maybe show them on Youtube, and get feedback (although Youtube opinions are a little less helpful, since they would tend to favor flashiness and leave out issues such as tricky controls, which is something both of our versions seem to have an issue with in some sense or another, or general playability and/or balance). If we find that certain aspects of each are unanimously agreed on, then we can consider combining them. Just a thought...

As an alternate suggestion, perhaps we could consider a 'soft collab'? As in, make the details of our different versions open to each other, so if we prefer something the other person thought of, we could use them for our own as well (giving credit, of course), while still retaining our own versions. It would make the spirit of this project a little more focused on trying to produce the best Geno possible and avert potentially non-constructive 'competitive' feelings that would tend to arise in this sort of situation, if you know what I mean. (I should warn you, though, that the coding for my Geno's specials is kind of convoluted, mainly as a result of trying to squeeze complex behaviors into Toon Link's ridiculously small number of available actions. For example, Geno Beam and Geno Blast both use the same actions to work. So, if you wanted to copy my Specials, you might have to copy all of them together.)

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
There seems to be a lot of mixed feelings concerning Shadic's idea for Geno's aerial game... Maybe it might be best to just keep TLink's aerials more or less the same (with appropriate effect changes, of course)? He already had a pretty good aerial game.
I'd rather not. Moves such as his Bair are pretty unique, and I think the mix of comments (Ranging from "I can't do anything with it" to "It's awesome!") show that he actually feels like a new character. Keeping attacks similar to his old ones won't really help distinguish him from Toon Link.

As for his Final Smash, I've been kinda busy recently, actually. Things are finally settling down for a little bit... I've not even had the chance to try that reflection property! :dizzy:

Oooh, you edited:
As an alternate suggestion, perhaps we could consider a 'soft collab'? As in, make the details of our different versions open to each other, so if we prefer something the other person thought of, we could use them for our own as well (giving credit, of course), while still retaining our own versions. It would make the spirit of this project a little more focused on trying to produce the best Geno possible and avert potentially non-constructive 'competitive' feelings that would tend to arise in this sort of situation, if you know what I mean. (I should warn you, though, that the coding for my Geno's specials is kind of convoluted, mainly as a result of trying to squeeze complex behaviors into Toon Link's ridiculously small number of available actions. For example, Geno Beam and Geno Blast both use the same actions to work. So, if you wanted to copy my Specials, you might have to copy all of them together.)
That would probably work pretty well. I think I'm going to have to yank your Geno Whirl, after looking at the details of how it works exactly. And of course, I'm not going to try and claim credit for it or anything. That'd be dumb on multiple accounts. :laugh:

And of course, anything you like of mine is free to be used as well. (His DSmash that I've got in the set on my PC right now is awesome, good suggestion on that animation!)

colored blind

Smash Journeyman
I'll just put my two cents in here...

I love IF's concept of the vertical kills relating to the stars. That focus is pretty good, and connects on a deeper level with who the character is, not just some new character who plays weird.

IF's specials are wicked and very true to SMRPG. That Fsmash is really cool too. I do like the Dtilt better on this one too, but not by any wide margin.

Shadic's feels a little more polished or experimental with respect to the aerials and some of the ground moves. The idea of his aerials to cause him to be pulled around like a puppet on strings is really cool. I think multiple jumps would go a long way towards making that feeling too, and maybe toning down the momentum shift on Fair. Bair and Dair are solid, imo. They feel weird, but they play great if you know what you're doing.

You both have some really cool ideas and concepts going for your respective interpretations. I hope you guys eventually (sometime down the road) do a more definitive, collaborative version of Geno, but it's really neat to see the different directions you're going with him.

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Wow, I plan on trying this out soon, though Im not so crazy about him eplacing toon link. i have 2 sd cards that im using, but the other one has my Young Link. So... I was wondering...

Do you know how to make his B-Up like the great spin attack? or more clearly, act like Luigi's tornado? If it can rise thats cool, but it doesnt have to. I seriously have no idea how to do i, Ive been trying alot of different methods and none work. Also, why is it that I can edit the arrows graphic effects but when it hits someone its a normal hit?! I figured Id ask here since youre working on a toon link hack as well.

Krobat

Smash Rookie
Okay, here are my thoughts on these PSAs.

first off, Shadic's. You have definitely succeeded with making Geno's moveset stand out, he doesn't feel like a clone character and you've made great use of special effects in his hitboxes.

As far as the specials go, I think they could use work. There's nothing wrong with the way you designed his up and down-b attacks, they both perform great, I just don't think he needs two versions of the same attack. Just a suggestion, but maybe you could make up-b have the same ground properties down-b does, and free up the down-b slot for something else? I just think there is more room for creative juice there, but of course it's your design. Side-b of course is under development so no need to comment there. Geno Beam is every bit as awesome as I expected, I like that it functions rather differently than other charge attacks. The one thing it's missing is a sound effect, it's kind of underwhelming when it comes out silently.

As far as his ground game goes, I think all the smashes are great (fsmash is my fav) and have no problem with his jab either, his tilts I have mixed feelings about. I'm guessing you intend for him to be weak on the ground because his range is very poor, this is really visible with ftilt because while it's slower than jab it doesn't reach significantly further so it feels like there's no reason to use it, besides the mild pop-up. A suggestion here, perhaps the star could hit further away from Geno, but would leave a blind spot right next to him? That would mix things up a bit and give him a ranged option on the ground. Down tilt has really neat physics but I will have to test it more before I can be sure how useful it is in combat. I really like the idea of a reversal kick, but again the range makes it hard to use, the fact that it forces get-up helps however. If you intend for ground range to be a weakness to him I don't suppose any of this is a problem.

It took me awhile to understand what advantage his aerial physics afforded him. The air game you've developed for him is both original and complex, but spacing can be awkward. Bair stops his momentum so completely that he actually moves in the opposite direction. This is useful for poking with the sweetspot and then quickly jerking away, or faking them out by using the flub as a cannonball style attack, almost like an extra fair. But the jerk can make it hard to reach the enemy with the attack, and you can't really rar with it either. I see that nair is meant to help account for covering your rear, but it takes awhile to come out. Fair is cool in that you can either DI toward them for a boost, DI against the jerk to make it work like a normal fair, or you can DI away and then use it to create a kind of aerial dash-dance effect. At first I had a hard time with these attacks and didn't like them, but I am starting to like the concept you've come up with, it has a lot of mindgame potential as long as the player can work with the controls and not fight the control stick. I also like the effect you used for dair, but it looks kind of weird when his invisible sword gets stuck in the ground. A suggestion here, perhaps the power of his dair could be lessened and the momentum could carry with his jump more, and remove the endlag? The effect would be a weaker attack that Geno could jump over people with, kind of like Lucas's dair. This would help distinguish him further from 2link as well.

Overall I am happy with this PSA so far, and I am looking forward to seeing what kind of improvements you come up with.

UPDATE:----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Indigo, I understand your version is not far along yet in development, so I kept that in mind while testing him. I really like the timing based ideas you are implementing, it really lends the character an SMRPG essence. I see you still have a ways to go with the animations and aesthetics (pulls out his bow for Geno beam, shield appears on his arm during some attacks, hookshot still makes a sound during ground throw etc) but while you develop that I hope you differentiate his moveset some from 2link, right now he feels too much like his base character. I assume you have been focusing on specials so far, because they're pretty slayer. Side b looks and feels awesome, don't know what effect you used but it's good and I like the different angle on the air version. Down b is possibly one of the wildest things I've seen in this game so far, but seems really OP. I see you added a lot of endlag to try to balance it, but I still think it has high potential for abuse. However, it looks like pure sex. Neutral b, I think, could use more range but other than that looks and performs well (minus the bow). I don't have much else to say because it's still in the experimental stage, but I am also looking forward to whatever you come up with next.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great job so far guys, and big thanks from a SMRPG7* fan who's finally getting what he hoped to see every time Sakurai made a Dojo update. :)

Sr. P & R

Smash Apprentice
I'll just put my two cents in here...

I love IF's concept of the vertical kills relating to the stars. That focus is pretty good, and connects on a deeper level with who the character is, not just some new character who plays weird.

IF's specials are wicked and very true to SMRPG. That Fsmash is really cool too. I do like the Dtilt better on this one too, but not by any wide margin.

Shadic's feels a little more polished or experimental with respect to the aerials and some of the ground moves. The idea of his aerials to cause him to be pulled around like a puppet on strings is really cool. I think multiple jumps would go a long way towards making that feeling too, and maybe toning down the momentum shift on Fair. Bair and Dair are solid, imo. They feel weird, but they play great if you know what you're doing.

You both have some really cool ideas and concepts going for your respective interpretations. I hope you guys eventually (sometime down the road) do a more definitive, collaborative version of Geno, but it's really neat to see the different directions you're going with him.
This completely sums up my opinion on the two versions. I definitely think that this is the way you two should go.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Holy crap Crobat, that was the kind of review I was hoping for, thanks a bunch! I've got a mostly updated set that fixes a few of the moves you wondering about (The dilts, especially) and so now he's a little bit better all-around. I'm working on changing up the Fair a little bit, but it's going to keep a lot of the properties that it had before. As for the Bair, I'll look into slightly increasing the jerk backwards. I think that'd work better for keeping his rear covered. (:laugh:)

His specials should be tweaked in the next release as well. Well, at least one of them. (Indigo's Geno Whirl, to be precise)

IndigoFenix

Smash Journeyman
Okay, here are my thoughts on these PSAs.
Indigo, I understand your version is not far along yet in development, so I kept that in mind while testing him. I really like the timing based ideas you are implementing, it really lends the character an SMRPG essence. I see you still have a ways to go with the animations and aesthetics (pulls out his bow for Geno beam, shield appears on his arm during some attacks, hookshot still makes a sound during ground throw etc) but while you develop that I hope you differentiate his moveset some from 2link, right now he feels too much like his base character. I assume you have been focusing on specials so far, because they're pretty slayer. Side b looks and feels awesome, don't know what effect you used but it's good and I like the different angle on the air version. Down b is possibly one of the wildest things I've seen in this game so far, but seems really OP. I see you added a lot of endlag to try to balance it, but I still think it has high potential for abuse. However, it looks like pure sex. Neutral b, I think, could use more range but other than that looks and performs well (minus the bow). I don't have much else to say because it's still in the experimental stage, but I am also looking forward to whatever you come up with next.
I suppose that my version might not be as completely different from Toon Link's as Shadic's will be, but that's largely because a lot of Toon Link's physics and play style is a lot like how I think Geno should play already - floaty physics, good range to his attacks (again, Geno fought exclusively with projectiles in SMRPG), high ground speed, etc. Hopefully, good use of special effects could change the looks of his attacks from swinging an invisible sword to firing a gun, but I'm still working on that.
As for his Down-B, I had the idea in mind for years before PSA came about, but I'm still looking for feedback on how over- or under-powered it is in practice. Playing against CPUs, even Level 9s, doesn't let you judge, because they inevitably get hit by it. On the other hand, when I play against my (human) brother (who is admittedly a pretty skilled player) it becomes so hard to hit with and so easy to counter that it's virtually useless as an offensive technique. In fact, its current version has such little knockback that even if they get hit by the whole attack, they can still usually get in a free hit before the ending lag finishes. The only conceivable place that I think it might be overpowered is for edge-guarding, which is why I'm giving Geno very little horizontal knockback power.

phantomphungus

Smash Journeyman
Needs more final smash EPICNESS.

But on a different note, I shall now rate this on PhantomPhungus's scale of awesomeness.

NOT AWESOME --------------------------------------------------------------ROBO COP---------AWESOME

My reason for giving him but a "ROBO COP" rating instead of something better, like, "SHINY STRING ON A STICK" is simply because of his lack of damage-racking/low-percent moves, almost all of his attacks are high knockback, one hit moves that are easily punishable.
However, I do greatly enjoy his aerial game. I also like how his Fair can be used to recover.
All in all, though, thoroughly amazing and the second-best thing to come out of PSA (first being Wisp, of course)

IndigoFenix

Smash Journeyman
Hey, Shadic, I found another technique, this one for making new throw animations: By putting the throw action immediately at the beginning of the throw, you can use a series of other, normal collision hitboxes to guide the opponent toward the position you want them to go. That way, you can actually make a new throw animation without having the opponent lying on/in the ground. Right now I've made his F-throw into a Rocket Punch-like effect and I'm working on making a Zelda-esque Up-throw (I've already changed the D-throw, which has the opponent lying on the ground anyway so I didn't need to use this trick). Thought you might like to know...

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
That's cool, I was wondering about that. Thanks for the information.

And for everybody, I'm pretty close to putting up a new .pac up. It's got quite a few changes, luckily I've written down most of them. It's borrowing some things from IF, but I'll detail those in the update itself. Also going to revamp the original post.

IF - Do you want anything to be put in the first two posts? I'm gonna put up a link to yours, but is there much else you want me to say?

Edit: Having some trouble with reflection still. I STOLE ZELDA'S B, and it still wouldn't reflect. Well, it does very, very rarely. Any ideas?

IndigoFenix

Smash Journeyman
Mmm, not sure. My original post was on the PSA Character Submission thread, but I haven't been there in a while and some of it's already outdated. I'll put my next version up soon enough, but I'm a little busy at the moment...
Truth is, I'm already considering taking plenty of your ideas in anticipation of an eventual full collab (also because I'm having trouble thinking of better moves in some cases). In that regard, we'll have to see which aspects of each are more popular. I think my Specials and ground game might be better, but your unique aerial game will probably be a good idea to include as well... just thinking out loud here.

Anyway, some changes I've already made for the next version:
Geno Beam is more powerful and has a slightly longer range
Geno Blast now hits with the whole animation, protecting Geno from above as well (although it's pretty easy to air-dodge through the upper, narrow part of the attack). It also has been given a little knockback in order to protect Geno from being hit after connecting with the attack, I'll have to see if that makes it overpowered for edge-guarding.
For both attacks, the charge matters a little less (They are both about twice as powerful fully charged as they are uncharged)
Many new graphical changes.
I'll probably make a lot more changes before I release my next version, like I said I've been pretty busy this past week.:dizzy:

Edit: I just got an idea for a set of aerial moves that implement some aspects of Shadic's physics while being a little easier to control. I still have to make it and see how it works, but I think a combo-oriented aerial game would be a nice touch...

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
I'm just about ready to release a new set, I've been sitting on it for a few days now with hardly any changes. I STILL can't get a move to reflect projectiles properly. It does it sometimes (Seemingly right around the feet) but I can't get it to work completely. I've taken Zelda's B, used flags from both Falco's Reflector and Pit's SideB, and still can't get it to work consistently. The hitboxes are hitting for sure, so it's not an improperly placed hitbox or something. (Also, I've tried upping the hitbox sizes by 10, and nothing changed in regards to reflecting.)

Sr. P & R

Smash Apprentice
Have you looked at Mewtwo's side B? You could probably ask the people who made him.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
I've talked with DarkDragoon (He's actually in my "Thanks to") he... Wasn't that much help. XD

Haven't seen him around much, either.

alexdaman76

Smash Rookie
Did you look at Gardevoir(that one psychic pokemon that has a reflecting shield around it)?

Top Bottom