• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario

Sora Master2.0

Smash Journeyman
I'm not too good at it yet, but I'm working on custom animations atm. I love it and I'd love to help get this thing rolling. If he's got the bones an whatever else he needs, I'd love to give it a try. =D

Thewill

Smash Apprentice
Reason being is that I don't know what to finish, I am really waiting for RandomTBush to give me a paintbrush model he has for me.

NintendoShadowMario

Smash Journeyman
I was stupid and let my cousin on the computer and he downloaded a song and then my computer got shot up with viruses and when my Norton expired my computer was done. So yea I lost them. I'll remake them as soon as I can get my computer fixxed. (Im on my iPod Touch)

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
On another note, I'd personally try to avoid using Norton, or McCafee and Bullguard for that matter. They're just too heavy on your system and overpriced. But that's neither here nor there. Sorry to hear about your computer, man.

Thewill

Smash Apprentice
On another note, I'd personally try to avoid using Norton, or McCafee and Bullguard for that matter. They're just too heavy on your system and overpriced. But that's neither here nor there. Sorry to hear about your computer, man.
Agreed for me as well.

Thewill

Smash Apprentice
Sorry to say this guys, but I might not work on this project anymore. I have too many projects to continue and I just don't know what to do with Shadow Mario and Bowser Jr. I didn't have any special files so I won't send anything. I MIGHT continue this project but for now.... not really.

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
My winter break starts tomorrow. If I get the will to do so I will help during that period and during weekends, but I won't guarantee anything. So let's hope I have the motivation to get my *** off the PS3 this Christmas.

SonicTheHedgehog02

Smash Journeyman
um.....NSM, dont work on recolors for bj now, we r chanign him to either a vertexed bowser, or teh vertexed squirtal (to make him look like bj) of starwaffles.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Why? Imports look so much better, and they can be relatively glitch free with a little tabuu and hexing.

Camonsters

Smash Apprentice
Why? Imports look so much better, and they can be relatively glitch free with a little tabuu and hexing.
The imports of bowser jr that work are pretty low quality. The current one we have has the texture stretched quite large already but hes like pikachu with it stretched all over so its hard to make it detailed. Also the animations are the hardest part. There is a ton of animations to do and it would be easier to use a vertex. Plus we can get a really good bowser vertex.

anivernage

Smash Apprentice
can i help to this project with csps or bsps or psa.etc i saw too many people let this project and i want to help in everthing you need except animations im too bad animating

NintendoShadowMario

Smash Journeyman
personally i wouldnt put over bowser, bowser jr not being abel to fight along side his daddy seems unnatural
Lol A VERTEX? Why? Like the post I quoted it wont be fun unless Bowser Jr will be able to fight with his father. Sure the clone engine will make it so you can make 2 bowsers. But still. Vertexing isnt a good idea.

Camonsters

Smash Apprentice
That was the plan. We're still keeping basic idea we just want to make bowser jr. a bit faster then the current rate he's going.

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
I'm not really saying I'm back (those of you who remember me know I have a tendency of starting projects and then leaving them), but can I have what parts of the model, animations, etc. we DO have? If nothing else, I can finish up some of the design flaws, recolors, etc. that I left untouched or lost.

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
well, i suppose i could give you the files, since the project is obviously dead right now (again).

*link removed*

updated as of 11-6-10. so here's my attempt of reviving the project (again).

if anyone gets mad that it's up, i'll remove the link. almost nothing is done (which is why i'm not so worried about posting the link here), the Bowser Jr model has no animations, Shadow Mario just has all of Mario's animations, no PSA, some alternate costumes, and i can't remember what else. at this point, i'd suggest a new thread, and/or just continuing the project. i'd do more, but i have no time to do this big of a project. maybe in May, once i'm done with finals, but not now.

mariodk

Smash Ace
well, i suppose i could give you the files, since the project is obviously dead right now (again).

http://www.mediafire.com/?f9bsgdi3z3snske

updated as of 11-6-10. so here's my attempt of reviving the project (again).

if anyone gets mad that it's up, i'll remove the link. almost nothing is done (which is why i'm not so worried about posting the link here), the Bowser Jr model has no animations, Shadow Mario just has all of Mario's animations, no PSA, some alternate costumes, and i can't remember what else. at this point, i'd suggest a new thread, and/or just continuing the project. i'd do more, but i have no time to do this big of a project. maybe in May, once i'm done with finals, but not now.
i made a port for a Dr. mario psa over Ike maybe i can do the same for Mario over sheik(i will try in the weekend or in two weeks)

Top Bottom