• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
sorry about that, link removed. just made the assumption that after hearing basically nothing in almost 4 months meant that everyone else gave up on it. besides, the download count only went up by 2, and it's not like it's overly playable at the moment...

i would personally like to see this actually be completed because it's quite the original idea. but since this project was started a year ago and literally no progress has been made, so i'd like to help how i can, which at this point is encouraging others to do it, since i have no time to do it myself.

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
then that's probably good, since you said you wanted to work on it. so i'd suggest making some animations for Bowser Jr first. y'know, create some hype/activity in the thread, prove that this isn't a dead project...

and, STH02, not to be mean or anything, but by saying that you'll do this project after you're done with the Amy one is like saying that you'll get to it in about a year/never. fully new character projects take a lot of time to make. i tried doing 2 or 3 fully new character projects at once, and the farthest i got on any of them was a few attacks done, especially since i was doing them myself. and what if someone else wants to continue the project while you're busy? it's not like you have sole ownership of what many people, including myself, have contributed to. if someone wants to work on it while your not, they should be able to. that's the whole point of having a team. and that's why so many character projects just die, because only one person is working on it, and then life happens and they can't devote as much time to hacking.

sorry for the rant, but it needed to be said. and like i said, i'm not trying to be mean, i'm just telling the truth.

dark sonic 15

Smash Journeyman
then that's probably good, since you said you wanted to work on it. so i'd suggest making some animations for Bowser Jr first. y'know, create some hype/activity in the thread, prove that this isn't a dead project...

and, STH02, not to be mean or anything, but by saying that you'll do this project after you're done with the Amy one is like saying that you'll get to it in about a year/never. fully new character projects take a lot of time to make. i tried doing 2 or 3 fully new character projects at once, and the farthest i got on any of them was a few attacks done, especially since i was doing them myself. and what if someone else wants to continue the project while you're busy? it's not like you have sole ownership of what many people, including myself, have contributed to. if someone wants to work on it while your not, they should be able to. that's the whole point of having a team. and that's why so many character projects just die, because only one person is working on it, and then life happens and they can't devote as much time to hacking.

sorry for the rant, but it needed to be said. and like i said, i'm not trying to be mean, i'm just telling the truth.
Now i know what you mean Snoopy i just get help for my amy over ness and it still going strong
no errors no game freezs nothing like that at all not like STH02 whos still not working on amy
for sometime now but i have but im still make her with some help puls i stop makeing
projects and work with the ones i have made now i know what you mean think so much

InfernoCorey

Smash Rookie

Exactly! Im trying to work on animations now.

anivernage

Smash Apprentice
it passed 2 months, now we have a bowser jr vertex over bowser that you can use, i want to work on this project and help finishing it, i can psa, also i make a recolor for shadow mario

also, i have ideas for his side b he creates a goop Polluted Piranha Plant that bites, or do any attack to people, i have the model, possible
texture and animations for the piranha. this could be over shiek wire.

i will help entirely in this project but i need help.

anivernage

Smash Apprentice
ok, ideas are use the paintbrush randomtbush extract from mario sports mix, decide the final moveset for both, if you want i can port them.
other idea is add koopa clown car in bowser jr and you can controll any direction, its like sonics FS but this doesnt make too much dmg.
i can do it.
also
Thewill
can i help with something like psa
im good at psa
thanks
Yep, you can help with PSA.
im psaer and i can help in psa.
well, thats all for now.

mariodk

Smash Ace
awesome finnaly i can soon reaplce Zelda+Shiek
but then goodbye Spider-man over Shiek :D as soon sdo0m is done
i wish i can help but i think many know i am busy with Goku+SMBZ mario moveset+Vegeta+Soon Gotenks

anivernage

Smash Apprentice
i finally ported all bowser animations and model to zelda, the model cant run, and item glitch

anivernage

Smash Apprentice
yep, are the ones Star waffle made for the one slot.
all animations except specials for now.

dpgthirteen

Smash Apprentice
link to this please?
Well here is the pack I made for myself since I replaced bowser entirely.
Comes with Csp's, the PSA, In game name, Battle portraits, and six textures.

00- Starwaffle's Original Jr
01- Original Brawl red Jr
03- Original Brawl blue Jr
04- Original Brawl black Jr
05- Dark Brawl Jr
06- Starwaffle's Striker Jr.

Here is the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?b8wbj86jld5edgb

Hopefully the projects main focus this time wont be csp's, textures, etc, and actually be the project.

Shadow Mario

Smash Rookie
Question

Is this Hack Project still in progress or is it dead? my friends have been annoying me to ask this but they were wondering, sorry for bugging you guys.

littleboygos

Smash Rookie
Well, I hate to bother you guys, and I really don't go on Smash Boards, like, at all, but I'm more than willing to take over this great project rather than see it go to waste. I have the only Bowser Jr. model imports in my KC-MM Vault. They're over Bowser, and they're from New Super Mario Bros. Wii, but I used Beyond's size-mod and it turned out fairly nice. Would you mind sending me the files? Message me on KC-MM if any of you are interested. LittleBoygos on BrawlVault, let me know guys. ;)

-Sean

NintendoCorey

Smash Rookie
You should release that beta. I lost my NintendoShadowMario account if you dont remember me. I made some recolors earlier.

Top Bottom