• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pro Impact BI-WEEKLIES - Calgary, AB

BackItch

Smash Journeyman
I think it counts for more if you can legally drink, but choose not to.

Speaking of parties, there will be a housewarming party upcoming. Sept 8th MAYBE. No solid date yet.
There will be 4 big TVs going with Smash, Guitar Hero, DDR, and Wii games.

Everyone is invited, HOWEVER... there WILL be booze there. We'll be getting a Keg of beer and most people we know drink.
If you're underage, I ask that you talk to your parents and see if it's okay with them that you'll be at a party with older adults who drink.

No, we're not sharing our booze with you. That would be illegal. I would never allow anyone underage to drink at my place. If you're found to be drinking you WILL be kicked out.

This party is meant to be a fun get-together in the style of party I've always wanted. Lots of friends, video-games and a little drinking. No, I'm not getting drunk.

So yah, if you're able to come it'll be great to see you all there (even if you just wanna hermit yourself in the basement and play Smash)

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
As Bryan Brown's venerable character from Cocktail said, "Pf, beer is for breakfast."

NO PRESENTS!
Phew! And here I was trying to find something appropriate for a house and all I've got is this lovely, large mirror. :)

Sounds like a good little event, though, Chad, I look forward to it.

Punky

Smash Rookie
Can't come tomorrow, girlfriend is getting back in town tomorrow.
I doubt she'd be impressed with me if I ditched her just to go play smash bros.

Ermine

Smash Ace
I need to practice Pika for like 30 mins when I get there because my friend doesn't like it when I use Pika against him so I have been using other characters... I need to get back in the groove X_X

Punky

Smash Rookie
this event is once every two weeks, just say you made plans? you still got the rest of your 60 years to spend time with her.
She's been out of town for the last week.
She just got back in at 1 am, and I'm supposed to help her move.

Sorry guys, but I'm whipped.
That and I want to get laid.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
Alas, that post is an epic post or no post at all. I was gonna post in that guy's thread, but the itinerary got a little too crammed. I simply don't have the time. :(

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
K, i'll make a post or something I guess.

Anyways, the biweekly was a lot of fun this time around, I don't think there was a single match I didn't enjoy.
funnest biweekly in a long time =]

I think all of my set's were very close, I especially liked Jeremy vs myself.

South will own next time around, just you wait.... =]

Fox Machine

Smash Journeyman
South doesn't stand a chance without John. But North might be lacking without DJT and myself.

But you're right, this bi-weekly was the funnest in a long time, and also the longest. Everyone knows that we would've taken doubles hands down if some of us didn't have to work the next day.

I was quite pleased with my performance at this one. It was 2-0's till the end. And what an end. I won't spoil anything, so I hope you all watch the vids if Randall would be so kind as to put them up :)

Ermine

Smash Ace
Sorry about knocking the cube over guys... I didn't mean to pull the controller out at that angle X_X

It was all like... Boom!

X_X

I had lots of fun even though I sucked ****.

X_X... I really don't know what to do with Pika anymore... Pikachu can only be so good... Other characters like Sheik and Marth have WAY more potentional and its really frustrating losing to characters like them because I know they seem more capable than Pika... I guess I could try Fox... Cus he is an animal... and I think Foxes are cool... Just... I REALLY suck with Fox... If anyone was playing against me today while I was practicing with him... They would know X_X.

mach5

Smash Journeyman
who cares kevin, i have to use freaking samus. all i have is mindgames and missles, when they dont work on yoshi's story. i can't play fox's or marths anymore. /quit

Ermine

Smash Ace
I care because I always have to go up against top tier players... It makes them look better than me when they win and I feel I could be doing better with another character but I still stick with Pika... But its frustrating using a low tier character... Samus isn't that bad...

Ugh...

Top Bottom