• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pro Impact BI-WEEKLIES - Calgary, AB

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord

Sid came to Calgary, and won with pikachu. You character may limit you a bit, but not as much as your skill limit's your character.

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
You must realize; there's big a difference between one person vs another, and comparing you vs many others.

It's like the never ending pr debate that I try to ignore. In finals vs Sid when he was in Calgary, we went down to the next hit wins on the last stock of the last match. Just becuase it was close doesn't mean I should be like ranked 7th.

kithkin

Smash Champion
spams + double post = ***gotry.

fact.

by the way, WAHHHHHH, shut up. (no offense, but nobody likes to hear people whine about a choice they made to play as a character)

god I hate sheik.

P.S: Game and Watch will wreck your pikachu next time we meet.

edit: truthfully, thats highly unlikely.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
spams + double post = ***gotry.

fact.

by the way, WAHHHHHH, shut up. (no offense, but nobody likes to hear people whine about a choice they made to play as a character)

god I hate sheik.

P.S: Game and Watch will wreck your pikachu next time we meet.
It's stunning how backwards and contradictory that post is. :) Nevermind the hypocrisy in trying to point out someone else's spam when you've left such an infamous and irreparable legacy tied to your name, but it becomes like a quadruple whammy when you follow it up with more spam, THEN proceed to tell someone to quit whining about character choice immediately followed by some direct whining about your own character, topping it all off with some more trashtalk to round out the post.

You truly are a spam artist, Mr. Jones. Now we just have to convince you that it's nothing to be proud of. :cool:

kithkin

Smash Champion
>.> never said I wasnt a hypocrite.

and the sheik was a joke (despite how true it is)

and the trash talk is also a joke knowing I'll lose.

I'm definately not saying I'm any better, just saying its bad.

I guess nobody can see that. text cant show tone of voice for sarcasm and jokes.

edit: I Really like the enter button.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
Man, how could you let Silent Wolf's Fox, of all characters, 4-stock Game & Watch?? That's like...a guaranteed win for the Watch!

Parachute counters space animals, whatt!!!

BackItch

Smash Journeyman
Link Dittos on FD. I absolutely LOVE those!

Also, HouseWarming Party Confirmed Playable!
Sept 8th, 5:00pm

There will be BBQ, Video Games, Music and booze.
4 TVs will be setup.
Please bring Cubes if you wanna play Smash, but keep in mind that other people might wanna play Guitar Hero or DDR.

Also, if you're coming, I would appreciate it if you all didn't sit in the basement and play Smash all night. Socialize! :D I sure will be.

Come after 5, stay however long you want.
If you want to stay overnight, that's cool too. Might wanna bring a sleeping bag or something tho.

Hope to see you guys there!

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
Allan, i'll have you a 600 picoin money match:

An everything ditto, person with most wins averaged takes the moneys. you in?
everything means every character. and zelda and shiek are 2 different characters. best our of 1 each so it doesn't take 4 days

Or maybe we should just have an iron man match, where it's like crew battling, only instead of multiple people it's multiple characters [all of them] and you don't counterpick, it's going from left to right, top to bottom on the character screen.

Choose one

Also, Chad you thing sounds great. Expect to see both Riley, and Myself there.

mach5

Smash Journeyman
600 picoins?!?! i dont' even think i have that much lol. how about i play you for winner gets a handshake, and the loser has to call the winner "god" for the entire day, but im down!

~~~~Ditto rules~~~~

Random Neutral stages
first random chracter ditto

---plays match---

Loser chooses the next ditto

---plays match---

if the previous loser lost again, they get to choose stage and character.

Therefore two rounds lost = counter pick stages+character

YOU LIKE?!?!?

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
k, so I'll be bringing VHS tapes tomorrow. I wanna get back into the video editting mood so, erm, yeah. I'll take a few requests for tomorrow, I'll try to find matches with good playing on both parties.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
This series of dittos sounds interesting.

All of you now have 1 additional gold PICoin and 1,000 additional silver PICoins for crew battle participation.

Top Bottom