• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pro Impact BI-WEEKLIES - Calgary, AB

kithkin

Smash Champion
oh hey, does that mean I need to house your little brother too? (it should be too much of a problem if so I just didnt think)

kithkin

Smash Champion
No I can do it, just I didnt know about allan, which I'll need to ask my dad, he probably will but.

I'm talking to allan he says he doesnt need it. he said he needed a ride to chads housewarming but then decided not to go.

So... I think Im good.

JAPMAN

Smash Journeyman
Chad can i have your house number or cellphone number in case i get lost?

Also can i borrow your fridge/freezer for when i get there? Im sure my drinks will be cold and my frozen meats wont be...you know frozen anymore.

Ill bring my wii+game, but I accidentally overwrote my game data, so I'll need to copy someones data.

BackItch

Smash Journeyman
57 Martinridge Way NE, 891-9713

And yes, there will be much room in the fridge/freezer for drinks and whatnot.

xpiritflare

Smash Apprentice
I'm from the grim end of the earth.

But seriously, it would be a lot faster if I wouldn't have to wait 10-20 minutes for the next train/bus.

mach5

Smash Journeyman
late drop out, but i think ill miss the biweekly. i doubt you guys will read this because you're all having a blast at chad's. i need to stay home, study, do homework, and relax.

Ermine

Smash Ace
I'm back from Chad's... I have already said I can't go to the Bi-weeklie... But Chad's was great... Terrible luck in Poker but ah well. Smash was great and there were plenty of stones and Mah Boy's all around.

I had a smexy Peach vs C. Falcon on Fourside against John XD.

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
Chad's.place.was.awesome.good.time.and.Sho.was.hilarious

I'll.be.getting.a.keyboard.soon.enough.guys.=P.I.told.you.I'd.go.for.the.win.this.time.around,it.helps.that.a.lot.of.big.names.weren't.there.this.time.around.=P

xpiritflare

Smash Apprentice
Lol poker was awesome, I wish I could've stayed for that second one! =/
Hey Chad, can you post who won that one =p
and I realized that you technically won that first match >.> it WAS your stack lol, so your sister predicted right o_o

BackItch

Smash Journeyman
I won the second round too!
By the time it was just Dave and myself playing, we were teaching some people the basics of Poker, so I technically got some help from Kelly on that round too.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
Pro Impact BI-WEEKLY Smash XXI - RESULTS

SINGLES

1: =] ($20.00)
2: Kithkin
3: Neat
4: BackItch
5: Nitrocidal
5: RJM
6: JIN
7: JAPMAN

DOUBLES

1: Bacon & Eggs (Neat, Kithkin)
2: The Toothpicks of Random Poor Imagination (Nitrocidal, JAPMAN)
3: Pro Impact (JIN, RJM)
4: Levi² (=])

Fox Machine

Smash Journeyman
Sho's got potential though. How did he do at Chad's? I've yet to see him play on a regular TV.
And how was playing John everyone? He pwn much (in smash that is)?

Now go and buy a 20-dollar spacebar Levi.

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
Sho's rest was the highlight of all of my mathes at the biweekly, he's getting good crazy fast.

However at Chad's the day before, I did get a hilarious "double afa -> afa, aua -> up smash -> afa, aua -> tipper, ztd combo" on a half drunk Chad =P

John was grim, 'cept his sheik which is always too good. John, you have a day off this weekend for ssbm?

I'm enjoying my keyboard, which is the same model as the last >:3

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Im staying at a hotel with my parents fo' the tourney. They wanna go shopping for the 2 days. That is, if they're not working.

Also, good job every one.

lol Hillary

Top Bottom