• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pro Impact BI-WEEKLIES - Calgary, AB

kithkin

Smash Champion
levi's a joke. He plays like crap all day and trys to figure out why, then puts on his glasses and starts doing good.

YOU FOOL.

nono, you're right, and i forgot to correct him.

it was johns, although lev is heavy on the C.falcon.

edit: i'm confirming son. 25th, be ready.
-------------^

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
Honestly, I'm going to have to start doing that.

I think you guys could use an Edmonton player or two. It'd boost you guys a lot.

BackItch

Smash Journeyman
When Sid came down for the weekend, I learned ALOT in that short time. He pretty much taught me how to catch turnips, making my Peach far more effective.

I also learnt that you can't grab a crouching Pikachu.. >.<

Spending some quality Smash-time with 'ya would be greatly appreciated.

FastFox

BRoomer
Definitely.

I'm always happy to help people out.

Randall, you'd better watch out. I picked up Luigi a while ago. I might be too mean and green for you to handle.

Actually, mean and light-blue, but whatever.

pibbers

Smash Rookie
Howdy guys. This is Alex. Just introducing myself to your crew and looking forward to playing some fellow smashers!

pibbers

Smash Rookie
no...................... NO.................... NOOOO0o0oO0o! gg

-you still don't get to be king of the squirrels.

FastFox

BRoomer
This is directed at Randall.

Get on Levi's *** and get him to digitize the footage from the tournament. Everyone needs it xD.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
Videos should be up today. I'm going to try and cram a bunch of stuff into today's to-do list.

As to "getting on Levi's ***," I must reiterate that I have nothing to do with the Red Deer videos and am quite happy with that. :)

Infil

Smash Journeyman
Today, I sliced open my finger with a cutting knife. I was cutting a bagel, and I didn't really pay attention. It's my left index finger, and I cut into it about 1/3 of the width of my finger (through the side and about 1/3 of the nail... I think I hit the bone which stopped the knife). I haven't tried holding a GC controller, but I don't think it'd work very well. I'll probably be out of Melee commission for a good while. Sigh.

Lots of blood. Oh yeah, and pain. Lots of pain.

kithkin

Smash Champion
wait, was the bagel frozen or something? or are you stupendously strong by accident? assuming you were using a serated knife, rather than a blazing sharp one.

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
I dunno about you guys but I use steak knives to cut everything that ever needs cutting.

PIC FUNDS; I CHALLENGE EVERYONE IN CALGARY TO 5 PRO IMPACT COIN MONEY MATCHES, ON CHAD'S TV!

>:3

Infil

Smash Journeyman
Heh, I was using a serrated knife. No, the bagel wasn't frozen. I just wasn't paying attention and put my finger below the knife. Not too smart, but it was late at night and I was kind of tired.

I'll probably be unable to play with a GC controller (that is, use L) for about a week. Not a big deal, I guess. I might not have played this week anyway due to deadlines I have to meet.

Fox Machine

Smash Journeyman
Ouch Infil. I know this guy that after a night of studying for a midterm, got up to stretch and hit is hand on a ceiling light, breaking it and severely cutting his hand. He was subsequently excused from the midterm on account of his writing hand being stitched up and in bandages.
Yes, people do stupid things when they are tired.

Levi, I accept your PIC MM.

BackItch

Smash Journeyman
I work with saws, grinders, knives, drills, ladders, and other perils.
Considering how dozy I can get, it's a wonder that I still have all my digits. ;)

What would you do if you lost a thumb? Ack... I don't even wanna think 'bout that. >.<

Top Bottom