• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pro Impact BI-WEEKLIES - Calgary, AB

kithkin

Smash Champion
mreh, i might bring my DS and a assortment of games. last time it just got in my way though.

oh and the two stars was cause he did all the cups with a 2 star rank or better.

Seyasha

Smash Apprentice
Just wanted to know, I know a few people who go to Southview Alliance, and Antony basically lives down the street.
Antonie* >_>

And yeah next time you go to church you should swing by my house :p.

And you guy's have DS's too? Woot for me ^_^.

3 star Non-Snaker: MKDS ( Dry bones + Standard Dry bones FTW)
3 Star Non-Glitcher: MPH ( I use Weavel)

kithkin

Smash Champion
can own you at either despite your 3 star. dry bones bomber, no snake. and whoever and whichever, probably weavel (half turret guy right? if so thats him, but i havnt played in forever, and think weavel is spammed too much)

man, i really need to catch up on my old DS games.

also, thinking about it, i use basics for everything, its a trend for me not to like to use the advanced crap.

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
Riley is no longer coming due to aids, and homework
The red deer noobs aren't coming either. due to gaids. but that's a good thing, they're saving themselves 5 bucks

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
My DS got ran over, so I'm waiting to buy a new one for now.

MPH: 2-star Noxus, I use Shadowfreeze. But, this topic is for Smash Let's save the DS talk for MSN / real life.

Antonie. I'm not sure when I go next, not this sunday, as the Bi-weekly is then.

kithkin

Smash Champion
hm yes, i agree with later.

but man, i cant wait to get my new stats, hopefully i do good :psycho:

and man, down a few people. oh well, still a good set so far.

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
thread locked due to 07 kids posting in it

anyone else notice there was like 7 closed threads on melee discussion, my god it's like they're all the exact same person talking to themselves. no offense to Antonie and Dave. =P

Should i be bringing a spare tv? i'll edit for more questions later, im EXTREMELY TIRED and can not think.

A more recent update on the site Randall or would it be a repost?:050:

Seyasha

Smash Apprentice
It's a small world.

Riley is no longer coming due to aids, and homework
The red deer noobs aren't coming either. due to gaids. but that's a good thing, they're saving themselves 5 bucks
Well ain't this the ****edest thing! Alow me to cross-post.

Exactly man
Hey im gonna show u a vid of one of the yoshi users here, tomorrow im going to a mini tourney so im gonna bring u the vid
And maybe later im gonna make another Peach Vid
PS: Im gonna show u a photo i took from a vid where i got owned xD
THAT WAS YOU!?!?!? WHERE YOU IN CALGARY!??!?!

HOLY CRAP YOU PLAYED CARL!?!?! LOL!!!! YOUR THE RED DEER GUYS THAT WERE OWNED!! XD.
Sorry, I just heard about that when Carl made you eat PWNSAUCE. Dude we may beable to play eachother, I'm playing at the next Pro Impact Bi-weekly.[/QUOTE]

Chaoszero is me, by the way. What a small world I live in. I know the guy that was ridculously owned by Carl.

EDIT: Should I wear a name tag tomorrow -_-'?

EDIT2: I'm confirming myself for tomorrow.

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
ok for anyone who didn't understand what the hell he said [example being myself] he just said that someone on another forum posted a gif [of carl falcon punching victor at the red deer tournament, with text "add-ins" made by me] saying that he was victor [which] he was not.

Atlus the Dreadnaught

Smash Apprentice
Blah. Work work work work work. Fun times.

Yeah, the journey from my bed to the upstairs is often fruaght with more danger than I would like to brave at any time. The last bi-weekly I missed wasn't because of sleep though in all fairness. I figured I wouldn't be missed with all the other competition going on.

I'll be at this one so everyone can rest easy again that they may face the dreanaught in friendly competition.

kithkin

Smash Champion
oh yeah i understand comlpetely, just still.

and carl, nice, just nice.

hm gonna try to find something to bring for tommorow, rather than be a ******* like i have been every other time.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
540 Get!

hm, i was wondering, i looked back at the confirmed list, whos Gzr?
Gzr is Derek, our friend and first (but hopefully not last) International Guest who lives in Australia and is in town for a little while.

ok for anyone who didn't understand what the hell he said [example being myself] he just said that someone on another forum posted a gif [of carl falcon punching victor at the red deer tournament, with text "add-ins" made by me] saying that he was victor [which] he was not.
In conclusion.....Chad should roll more. :)

Holy crap sigs have to be small!
They should also be used sparingly to reduce bandwidth for the good of the greater community. :chuckle:

xpiritflare

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna try a different route today, it should give me less travel time and earlier arrival... we'll see what happens =]

kithkin

Smash Champion
wow this one was very fun, very strange turnout in my opinion, (aside from chad and john)

cause just who won what turned out very weird.

still very fun, and i got to play john a bunch and realize he is a god against me.

also, antonie and david we're very fun to play, and trust me guys, you'll do better next time, its just your first time.

Seyasha

Smash Apprentice
also, antonie and david we're very fun to play, and trust me guys, you'll do better next time, its just your first time.
Most deffinatly! I disgraced myself and all Marth players today :urg:. That was hands down the worst i have EVER played smash bros. next Bi-weekly I'll be bringing my trusty black controller, and since my parents are leaving for next week, I'm over at David's house for a week. Which means Smash trainging 24/7.

P.S. Holy crap John/Chad are to good. I think we should make official, "I got Peach ***** userbars".

You all played well, I'm proud to have been Falco owned/Kribycided/knee'ed in the skull by Brad, Alex and Levi respectivly.

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
Most deffinatly! I disgraced myself and all Marth players today :urg:. That was hands down the worst i have EVER played smash bros. next Bi-weekly I'll be bringing my trusty black controller, and since my parents are leaving for next week, I'm over at David's house for a week. Which means Smash trainging 24/7.
Training is good. Me and Levi are probably planning a get together sometime this week, you guys are welcome to come, get more training against us as well as your self. Variety is the spice of life, you know.

Nah, your Marth isn't as bad as mine. I got owned quite severely, it's broken. :/ My Kirby did good, though.

P.S. Holy crap John/Chad are to good. I think we should make official, "I got Peach ***** userbars".
Agreed. *Dirty glare at Peach.*

You all played well, I'm proud to have been Falco owned/Kribycided/knee'ed in the skull by Brad, Alex and Levi respectivly.
I think I only got you once, to be honest. You'll have to ask Dave about the Nitrocides®. Still, I have a feeling you'll beat me down severly. Marth is an Alex counter, with teams being an exception.

Dave, in our match, you played really well. When I think Falco, I'm used to Brad (No lasers, really, dash attacks, heavy hitting attacks. So, at high damages, I'm much more evasive.), and Levi (Laser spam, not as much heavy hitters, yet he's annoying.) You had yet another style which threw me off, yet I bet the low tier effect got to you. It happens to most people.

Randall: Eh, sorry about having to face you when your Luigi's down, and I apologize for the 'tarded kills. Still, it's all he's got really, and my Marth, Doc, Link and Falcon aren't up to speed.

Brad: Great job! You've improved drastically, you aren't as predictable, and you're still immune to mindgames. Great match, I'm glad I didn't have to rematch you in the tournament.

Levi: One day I'll beat your Falcon in a set. My Kirby seems to be the only thing that has anything on it nowadays, but hopefully I can train my Doc and Marth to take it.

Also, if anyone has match requests from the second TV (Singles. My Computer doesn't have enough skill to handle teams, for some reason.) I'd be happy to upload them to YouTube

John: Can I request permission to use any combos from our Kirby Bowser match? If not, that's fine.

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
Directed to Zane & Dave; Great to hear that you guys are stickin' with it. If you two are up to it, maybe we could smash some time soon? [i dont have much school this week, after wednesday im pretty much done 'till next semester] Do you think friday will work as a "semi-major" get together? If nothin' works out, I guess I'll just see you guys around. By the way good job, I supect either of you will exceed my own skill level in no time.

BackItch

Smash Journeyman
I don't understand why Peach gets so many mean looks. :p
John is CLEARLY better than me by far. The final matche was a total wash.

And yah, anytime you guys wanna practice, I'm all for that. Besides these tournies, I only get to play with computers and they can lead to bad habits if you play them too much.

Great games, everyone! Some really interesting matches to watch.
I still hate Kirbysides as much as ever.. >.< (two! Two zero-percent kills in a ROW!)

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
I don't understand why Peach gets so many mean looks. :p
John is CLEARLY better than me by far. The final matche was a total wash.

And yah, anytime you guys wanna practice, I'm all for that. Besides these tournies, I only get to play with computers and they can lead to bad habits if you play them too much.

Great games, everyone! Some really interesting matches to watch.
I still hate Kirbysides as much as ever.. >.< (two! Two zero-percent kills in a ROW!)
Yeah, Sheik is almost as bad as Peach. Both the princess's... Coincedence?

I haven't met a non-kirby main who enjoys Kirbycides yet, so you aren't alone.

This message brought to you by the nintendo Wii. Hard to type, but the shortcuts are useful.

xpiritflare

Smash Apprentice

kithkin

Smash Champion
hahaha, yeah i like how i did. (not gonna use quotes here cause i'm typing with my wii, and that would take forever seemingly. so just figure out what goes where)

yeah i stil need to catch up to john and chad, like in teams i'm fine, but singles i have no chance on them.

and levi, make sure if you plan anything to tell me. i definately want in.

and randall, i like how YL is sitting in the back barly caring.

and alex, if you can at least get mine and davids tiebreaker on your computer in case i want it uploaded. even if just for myself, cause i know david wasnt doing well in that set.

Top Bottom