• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Princess Peach in Brawl

San Diego, CA (in Yo Mama's house!) PM ME IF U WAN
I would love to see her with a parasol set; I just ask that she keep her vegetable move as well. :grin:

SmashWiki says that 95% is the maximum damage on her DSmash, a feat best reserved for those pesky Space Animals.

Four words: "Ohhh, did I wiiiiiin?"

Best victory quote EVER. :chuckle:
i just thought of something, wut if Parry is a replacement for Toad? does Parry do things like that? i mean its name is "parry"...
hah against team Fox, pisses the hell out of people, esp when my friends fight. one of them is a Fox/Falco user and one of them is a Peach user, put it together. hahaha
that victory quote is such a b****....
Sweet!

Umbrella Up the *** for all who challenge her!
hahaha. wut if it was Parry going up all those a**es...wow

the grim lizard

Smash Master
I'd love for Peach to get nerfed. A princess who constantly is getting herself into trouble and getting captured and who really has no major abilities whatsoever should not be that good...

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce
I'd love for Peach to get nerfed. A princess who constantly is getting herself into trouble and getting captured and who really has no major abilities whatsoever should not be that good...
Oh, we all know the only reason she gets kidnapped is so that...

A) Mario will pay attention to her instead of his stomach.

B) She's secretly in love with Bowser.

C) She has horrible self confidence issues.

or D) Any or all combinations of the above three.

=p

I mean, she kicks butt in Melee, Mario RPG, Super Mario Bros 2, Super Princess Peach, and Super Paper Mario. She's no push over.

Tanea

Smash Ace

=p

I mean, she kicks butt in Melee, Mario RPG, Super Mario Bros 2, Super Princess Peach, and Super Paper Mario. She's no push over.
i agree they should make agame were peach has to save the world and she is the hero not mario

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Okay, major quotage XD

She uses the umbrella as a weapon in Super Princess Peach, so it'd make sense for her to keep it out if they're giving her a brand new moveset.

On the topic of colors, I'd like a red dress with black trim, and a white or black umbrella with red trim that goes with it. The all black dress would be highly popular too, but if there was a real red and black color combination, i'd play that instead. :p
Yeah, but if she has a new moveset, we're not sure if it'll actually be stronger or weaker then her last moveset. I feel much comfy with her Melee moveset.

Her pink dress is considered red. I don't think they can make it anymore red.

doesnt it only go up to 70% from 0? besides i think they should tone it down a little, like only up to 60%, or a little less. im pretty sure stitchface is called SORROW!!!
Yes, but only if they crouch cancel, and so many good and pro players be careful not to do that. We can still catch the casual players with it :p

Also, we know it's called sarrow, but we like the name stich face better because it looks like he has stiches on his face.

i just thought of something, wut if Parry is a replacement for Toad? does Parry do things like that? i mean its name is "parry"...
Very much doubt it. In the latest clip, peach was holding a white umbrella. Parry is yellow with blue edges. It pretty much showed he's not gonna be in the game. It also showed that she might not have her emotion powers because she needs vibe island in order to do that.

=p
Me and Gimpyfish both agree that it's B. He also said that Princess Peach is the biggest hottie in the mushroom kingdom. That's why she's kidnapped so often :p

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
^^^ And it rules, I must add.

Sequel to Super Princess Peach, please.

Back on topic... I have no idea of how her Subspace Emissary story will be >_< Saving Mario again?

Modest_Egoist

Smash Journeyman
CT's worst Peach. Float Cancelling... what's that?
If she does or doesn't get nerfed, I'd still play as her. I didn't pick her in Melee because she was top five, I found that out a while later. However, I believe they nerfed the top five from the 64 smash, so I wouldn't be surprised if they did the same with the top five of melee.

I blame the writers for the constant kidnap part... :laugh:

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
hah against team Fox, pisses the hell out of people, esp when my friends fight. one of them is a Fox/Falco user and one of them is a Peach user, put it together. hahaha
that victory quote is such a b****....

hahaha. wut if it was Parry going up all those a**es...wow
That's what I'm hoping for! It's a longshot, given the appearance of the parasol in the Subspace Emissary trailer, but that doesn't mean that Peach drops her generic parasol in favor of Parry later on in the opening sequence.

:p You're mean. And floating is definitely a major ability! Not to mention the ever-so important ability to annoy the bejesus out of the other players when she wins.

Yeah, but if she has a new moveset, we're not sure if it'll actually be stronger or weaker then her last moveset. I feel much comfy with her Melee moveset.

Also, we know it's called sorrow, but we like the name stich face better because it looks like he has stiches on his face.

Very much doubt it. In the latest clip, peach was holding a white umbrella. Parry is yellow with blue edges. It pretty much showed he's not gonna be in the game. It also showed that she might not have her emotion powers because she needs vibe island in order to do that.
I really do like her Melee moveset, don't get me wrong. The only changes I would make would be replacing her Standard and Side Special Moves. Other than that, I say she's perfect as is.

I <3 Stitchy.

And her umbrella looked more pink-ish to me, but we'll just have to wait and see when Sakurai updates about Peach. As far as her emotions go, though, they could still be implemented in the game. Smash Bros. doesn't necessarily follow all logistical trains of thought (i.e. Fox and Falcon boosting sans ship or vehicle respectively), remember? :chuckle:

If she does or doesn't get nerfed, I'd still play as her. I didn't pick her in Melee because she was top five, I found that out a while later. However, I believe they nerfed the top five from the 64 smash, so I wouldn't be surprised if they did the same with the top five of melee.

I blame the writers for the constant kidnap part... :laugh:
I'm maining her again, along with Pit.

As far as nerfing goes, don't hold your breath.

http://www.smashwiki.com/wiki/Tier

Pikachu was nerfed, true, but the second- and third-highest characters--Kirby and Ness respectively--were the real victims. They went from the top all the way down to the bottom! The fourth-highest character (Fox) was promoted to the top of the Melee tiers, and CF placed fairly well in his own right, proving a formidable character in the hands of Isai. I don't expect Peach to get rocked like Kirby, Ness, and Pikachu were, but I'm sure that they will tone down some of her more powerful moves.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Pikachu was nerfed, true, but the second- and third-highest characters--Kirby and Ness respectively--were the real victims. They went from the top all the way down to the bottom! The fourth-highest character (Fox) was promoted to the top of the Melee tiers, and CF placed fairly well in his own right, proving a formidable character in the hands of Isai. I don't expect Peach to get rocked like Kirby, Ness, and Pikachu were, but I'm sure that they will tone down some of her more powerful moves.
Hey hey hey!

it's THEIR Fault for crouch canceling her down smashes, and it's their fault for being caught with the Dsmash itself.

Nuff said XD

Now, I know a really good Peach Picture with a black dress. anyone wanna see it?

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
^^^ I want to see it! >_<

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
I think I'd prefer a black version of her brawl costume >_< Anyway, I always play as White Peach.

well for one thing, when i play a character, i choose the black costume if they have one. with Peach, i choose the Pink, the white, or the blue. i dont know y i dont choose the Daisey colors anymore. thats the one i always used to choose...
anywayz, when do u guys think she'll be confirmed? next week maybe? it might be even longer cuz Meta's not even there yet...

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
well for one thing, when i play a character, i choose the black costume if they have one. with Peach, i choose the Pink, the white, or the blue. i dont know y i dont choose the Daisey colors anymore. thats the one i always used to choose...
anywayz, when do u guys think she'll be confirmed? next week maybe? it might be even longer cuz Meta's not even there yet...
True, but looking at the updates (still WTF by the Trainer update) we won't hear from it in a while. Maybe in a few weeks or so? I'm pretty sure around september.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
It's impossible to predict when Sakurai will announce Peach.

I'm done trying to predict ANYTHING. XD He's way too unpredictable!

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Next week is Peach Week! I can feel it. =)

(Actually, I can't, but I'm hoping that my dreams come to fruition. The last time we got a newcomer, Sakurai didn't announce a character the following week. It really could go either way, but we'll find out soon enough).

yea. u know wutd be funny? if he used his creation, Kirby. hahaha hed be the best Kirby in the world XD
next week i cant see anything. his predictions arent really a pattern as i see it anymore. if u think about it, when people say "i didnt see that coming!" or "whoa! who knew!" to me it feels like the patterns gone...but i guess u can say anything can happen next week.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
yea. u know wutd be funny? if he used his creation, Kirby. hahaha hed be the best Kirby in the world XD
next week i cant see anything. his predictions arent really a pattern as i see it anymore. if u think about it, when people say "i didnt see that coming!" or "whoa! who knew!" to me it feels like the patterns gone...but i guess u can say anything can happen next week.
The only person I know that not only predicted this, but is still trying to understand, is Kirby Kid. He said he knew this a year ago and isn't surprised. Really, I'm shocked.

He said the more updates he sees, the more the pattern would be clear to him.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I'm pretty sure we all know that. They just want the actual "new character" section of Peach up on Smashbros.com.

xenogears23

Smash Apprentice
ur an idiot...

no one should be nerfed...this is a fighting game

everyone should be brought up to high tier

and peach has really evolved---after being kidnapped all those times she's honed her skills--and her moveset in SSBM is amazing and it would be moronic to not use it

she's hardcore---i love her

don't hate

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
ur an idiot...

no one should be nerfed...this is a fighting game

everyone should be brought up to high tier

and peach has really evolved---after being kidnapped all those times she's honed her skills--and her moveset in SSBM is amazing and it would be moronic to not use it

she's hardcore---i love her

don't hate
It maybe a fighting game, but it should be a 'fair' fighting game. It can have its advantages, but too high makes the game somewhat unfun.

Really, I don't think anyone should be nerfed, but top and a few high tiers should be SLIGHTLY nerfed.

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
finally. gosh. yay Peach is finally confirmed. she still has toad but that's not much of a problem. and she has her umbrella out. probablly a taunt.

Aether_Lord

Smash Apprentice
I'm not really suprised that Peach is back........ 1. She's a famouse character obviously 2. She's old style G man, 3. It wouldn't make sense if a famouse character isn't in the game am i right? :)

Top Bottom