• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Princess Daisy for SSBB

y3nia659

Smash Ace
I don't remember if I've posted my two cents in this thread before, and I don't have the time to spend back-checking 27 pages.

Daisy is a terrible idea for Smash Bros. Honestly, there is absolutely no reason why, in a game already oversaturated with Mario characters, they should waste yet another valuable character slot on a brunnette version of a character who is (most likely) already in the game. Daisy is in the same boat as other insignificant filler characters like Waluigi and Toadette. They are made to fill up character slots in party and sports games, so that everybody can play a different character without being the same one every time. I fail to see how that denotes the status of being an 'all-star.' The only difference there is that Waluigi and Toadette are actually physically different than their counterparts, making them at least somewhat more acceptable, whereas Daisy is, for all intents and purposes, Peach with a dye job and a new dress.
Characters get in to represent their own franchise, not another. Roy got in before another FE character in the past games after Marth's. How did that affect Ridley not being in?

Roy affected characters in his series, not characters in other series.

Mario is the most spoiled franchise and the one leading up and going from the others. Obviously the most popular franchises will get more, sort of like tradition.

Daisy is very different from Peach, from small differences to big differences. Whereas Waluigi is more alike to Wario, they both share the "Evil" personality. Whereas Peach is girly and Daisy is not. I can't say about Toadette. She is quite different from Toad.

About the filler thing, in since Mario Tennis 64 the main characters were going to get their own partners. This kept going until now, check in Super Mario Kart DS. The "Team" idea broke off. Yet Daisy and Waluigi were in there, they are not fillers. Since then it's proven they became Regulars in Spin Offs. IMO they are actually taken as important, VARIETY is needed in every game, eventually leads to it's success.

T!me_spir!T

Smash Rookie
Sorry...
I forgot that Daisy is not a princess of Mushroom Kingdom....
That must have been any other kingdom but the main message I wanted to submit was that Daisy is very similar to Peach. There are nearly no differences between the two. I think that Daisy should be available as one of Peachs's suits/colors - just the way it was in SSBM.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Sorry...
That must have been any other kingdom but the main message I wanted to submit was that Daisy is very similar to Peach. There are nearly no differences between the two. I think that Daisy should be available as one of Peachs's suits/colors - just the way it was in SSBM.
Yeah, I know. I was just fooling around.

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
Sorry...
Dude, read my last post. If you don't feel like looking for it... here;

" ...back when Smash came out the fact that Daisy was a costume change for Peach was understandable because of the slight few differences. Those were her hair color, skin color and dress. They didn't really require much change for that costume on Peach. Now, Princess Daisy has a different head shape not to mention hair shape. They might change Peaches hair shape and color (but not skin color since Daisy's skin has become almost as light toned as Peach) to make a costume as Daisy. But change the head shape of Peach? That would totally remake her to the fact that it would be more easier to make Daisy a playable character. I mean, if they go to the trouble to make Daisy a costume change for Peach with all the different attributes then why not make Daisy herself a character?"

To sum up, Princess Daisy has changed to the fact that she can't just be a clone figure anymore.

Daisy is a terrible idea for Smash Bros. Honestly, there is absolutely no reason why, in a game already oversaturated with Mario characters, they should waste yet another valuable character slot on a brunnette version of a character who is (most likely) already in the game. Daisy is in the same boat as other insignificant filler characters like Waluigi and Toadette. They are made to fill up character slots in party and sports games, so that everybody can play a different character without being the same one every time. I fail to see how that denotes the status of being an 'all-star.' The only difference there is that Waluigi and Toadette are actually physically different than their counterparts, making them at least somewhat more acceptable, whereas Daisy is, for all intents and purposes, Peach with a dye job and a new dress.
Hmm, so what you saying is that she is going to get in whether or not you want her to be in? Hmm, interesting...

Of course she looks the similar. She is a Princess and supposed to be to nice on the eyes etc.! Unless, you want the opposite. Come on, Nintendo isn't going to go and make a fat and/or ugly princess, unless if it was for an evil character based purpose. Even then I don't think that would happen.

Hey, the game is called Super Smash Bros. as in relation to Super Mario Bros.. Mario and company is a major part of the game.

Princess Daisy has done and been around longer than Waluigi and Toadette. Thus, she has more history. Poor Waluigi...

Black/Light

Smash Master
I think it just goes to show that Daisy is not, and will never be as popular as Peach. She's kind of Peach Mark 2.
Actually, from what I know, Daisy is more popular than Peach in Japan.

That can partly be credited to the fact that being a "filler" character isn't seen as a "bad thing/ negative" in Japan. Alot of "filler" characters and enemies in anime are HIGHLY loved in Japan. . . .some to the point where the manga artist feel the need to make spin offs for said "filler" characters or reuse them for completely different stories.

Edit, just saw this. . .
1. Is the character famous enough? Renown? Will a majority or even half of players know who the character is?
2. How flavorful is the character? Will it offer new ideas and new movesets and add cretaivity and originality to the game?
3. How feasible is the character? Would it work mechanically?
1. Yes. . . and that really effects nothing IMO seeing as few people even knew a decent amount of melee characters. . . (Roy/ Marth/ IC/ G&W to name a few)
But Daisy is in all the Mario sports games. . . and as we all know, there are ALOT of Mario sports games. In fact, I have never seen one person who said "Daisy? Who is that and what game was she in?". So yeah, she is well known.

2. Yes. Seeing as Peach should now use her attacks from her new game the whole "Mario sports move-set" should be up for grabs anyway. Plus, her personallity should show her as a more phy character than Peach so other, more phy sports should be in her move-set. (Mario hoops-Mario strikers-Mario strikers charged-Mario Tennis could all show a very unique why to play).
Thats why I feel she should have her sports wear and not a dress. . .

3. Yes.

I have no idea what that list is for. . . but Daisy meets all of this person's opinions on said matter.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Daisy is not more popular than Peach. Have you ever played Super Princess Daisy?

Black/Light

Smash Master
I said . . .IN JAPAN. Tingle aint what you would call popular here. . . but he is popular IN JAPAN for example.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
I said... SHE IS NOT >_< Tingle got his game in Japan, not Daisy. Why do you think Daisy is more popular in Japan? Just because she is a filler character? That makes no sense.

Black/Light

Smash Master
I said... SHE IS NOT. Tingle got his game in Japan, not Daisy. Why do you think Daisy is more popular in Japan? Just because she is a filler character? That makes no sense.
Actually, no.

I never said she was popular in Japan BECAUSE she is a filler.
I did say, however, that Japan doesn't give a **** that someones a filler so fillers aint hated there or down played nearly as much as they are over here.

I say Daisy is popular in Japan because a person I know (who lives in Japan) relies this info to us on the nintendo forums. She is pretty highly respected there and has been right in other cases as well (Such as Gard/ Buneary being popular pokemon over there and so on).

And Tingle aint popular in Japan because he got a game. . . he got a game because he was highly popular there. Don't know what your point was on that. . .

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Japan doesn't give a **** that someones a filler so fillers aint hated there or down played nearly as much as they are over here.
So that automatically makes Daisy more popular than Peach, right?

I say Daisy is popular in Japan because a person I know (who lives in Japan) relies this info to us on the nintendo forums. She is pretty highly respected there and has been right in other cases as well (Such as Gard/ Buneary being popular pokemon over there and so on).
I have friends in Japan too, and I've never heard of Daisy being a very popular character. Peach is like the most important videogame Princess ever, Daisy was revived just to give her a partner for Mario Tennis.

And Tingle aint popular in Japan because he got a game. . . he got a game because he was highly popular there. Don't know what your point was on that. . .
If Daisy is more popular than Peach in Japan, where is Super Princess Daisy? Super Princess Peach was made in Japan, and not exactly for her lack of popularity.

That's just my opinion. Birdo is not more popular than Yoshi, Waluigi is not more popular than Wario, and Daisy is not more popular than Peach (remember, Peach and Bowser got voted as the most wanted characters for Melee in Japan, not Daisy).

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
I pulled that criteria from the "Negative Nancies" sticky. It either is (or should be) the most basic qualifications a suggested character should have before a support thread's made for them.

Black/Light said:
1. Yes. . . and that really effects nothing IMO seeing as few people even knew a decent amount of melee characters. . . (Roy/ Marth/ IC/ G&W to name a few)
Ah, but this here's a Mario character, not a send-up to an old-school NES game (Ice Climbers), a tribute to Nintendo history (G&W), or an exception to the rule (the FE guys). I'd rather see other send-ups, tributes, or exceptions make it in rather than a second-string Mario character. Wouldn't you?

And while I agree that if she does, somehow, make the cut, she should have a sports-themed moveset, I'm still against her in general. Will anyone be simply heartbroken, and I mean completely and utterly destroyed if Daisy isn't in the next Smash?

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
I have friends in Japan too
Oh, me too! Yeah, they uh, know stuff about things...that noone else does, because like, they live in Japan, and stuff.

That's a bit of a moot point, innit? I could just as easily know some people in Maryland (and I do), but that don't mean I'm inextricably linked to the pulse of videogame culture (right down to the obscure Mario shoot-offs) in X part of Maryland. It's not a reliable draw, is what I'm trying to say.

NOTE - I have contracted AIDS as a result of double posting. Don't do it kids, it's not worth it.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
We are talking about popularity in Japan. Someone living in Japan has a better idea of who is popular in his/her own country, don't you think?

Your post count should not be at 296, it should be at 148.

The Director

Smash Lord
Daisy is not more popular than Peach. Have you ever played Super Princess Daisy?
Case in point. I think we can put this one to rest. :chuckle:

No matter what angle you look at it from, Japan, USA, Belgium, Mars...wherever! Peach will always be more popular than Daisy, and Peach will always have the spotlight instead of her. It's like Mario and Luigi. Mario's always the frontrunner, Luigi's always the sidekick. (Luigi's Mansion and Mario is Missing don't count because both those games sucked)

Black/Light

Smash Master
So that automatically makes Daisy more popular than Peach, right?
Im sorry, but can you read well or are you just not good at understanding simple logic? I said that Japan doesn't give a **** about a character being a filler. . . dam near every thing has a fan-base there. What does that mean. . . just that. :dizzy:

I have friends in Japan too, and I've never heard of Daisy being a very popular character.
. . . I have friends in the out back and I haven't heard. . .well any greatly wanted characters for brawl over there.:ohwell:

If Daisy is more popular than Peach in Japan, where is Super Princess Daisy? Super Princess Peach was made in Japan, and not exactly for her lack of popularity.
Maybe I should have restated this and given more back story behind that statement.

To make this easy for you I will have the Toopaco kids help me out.

Now kids, what site are we on and what are we talking about?

Smash World Forums! And we are talking about SSBB!

Thats right kids!;)
So sorry if I assumed everyone would assume that I was talking about SSB.
Now for back story. Peach was more of a US/UK picked character in melee seeing as her Japanese fan-base (aka, popularity FOR SSB) wasn't high at all before melee. BUT, Daisy's Japanese fan-base (as said, popularity for SSBB in this case) is high there. . . get what Im saying?

Yea! Peach had a low SSB fan-base before Melee but Daisy's is high for brawl!

Thats right kids!;)
And thats what I was refering to.
Do you REALLY think most people run around talking about Geno in everyday life? No, (in fact, SSB talk is the only place I here "Geno") but if someone said he was popular (someone posting on this web-site) you would assume they were talking about Brawl. . .which is what I was talking about (SSB series. . . not "in general").

Now, Im hopeful that you understand what I was saying now. . . (You most likely don't seeing how you sound in your replies. My fault, should have said "fan-base" as to refer to SSB only. . . I guess I shouldn't assume people will connect that to SSB on this site. . )

Black/Light

Smash Master
Ah, but this here's a Mario character, not a send-up to an old-school NES game (Ice Climbers), a tribute to Nintendo history (G&W), or an exception to the rule (the FE guys). I'd rather see other send-ups, tributes, or exceptions make it in rather than a second-string Mario character. Wouldn't you? Actually, I was right. Not being well known didn't stop them by any means. Daisy is actually well known.
And I want to see:confused: . . . fun and unique characters:p:lick:
Does it matter what series they are from to me? No. . . and IDK why soo many of you all feel that way. As long as you are having fun playing w/e character than thats all that matters.
:cool: My thoughts in bold

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Im sorry, but can you read well or are you just not good at understanding simple logic? I said that Japan doesn't give a **** about a character being a filler. . . dam near every thing has a fan-base there. What does that mean. . . just that.
Then that's not even worth mentioning, it proves nothing since anything has a fan-base there. As for your whole "Toopaco Kids" argument, I was just stating that Peach got her own game in Japan, not Daisy. Unlike popular characters, un-popular characters don't get their own games ~_~ Peach is more popular, period, talking about SSB or not.

Also, you claim Peach was added to Melee because of her popularity in US/UK. Wrong, Peach (and Bowser) was supposed to be a playable character in the first SSB, but it wasn't possible due to space limitations. Again, Peach and Bowser got voted as the most wanted characters for Melee IN JAPAN.

Anyway, time will prove you/me right, with Daisy appearing/not appearing in the game. Good luck, Daisy, you'll need it.

y3nia659

Smash Ace
Thing is Popularity is not the deciding factor to get in Smash, it's actually a bonus. Is Geno more popualr than Mario? H377 No! Only people on internet forums know or have heard of him, casual gamers or people who just buy video games have never even thought a pinnochio looking doll was in the Mario games, EVER. At least Daisy has been seen by these kind of people. She's fairly popular, well known, represents something outside Mushroom Kingdom how is she so similar to Peach, that Luigi is not to Mario?

digifreak642

Smash Journeyman
My friends talk about Toad in every day life. ;) But that is irelevant.

I took a poll in my word processing class, and here is how many people out of ten that know about each character:

Mario: 10
Peach: 9
Bowser: 9
Luigi: 8
Toad: 7
Waluigi: 5
Daisy: 2
Geno: 1

Looks like I'm the only one who knows Geno...
LOL!

But I may do a poll of 100 to get more accurate results.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
:cool: My thoughts in bold
Would you mind responding outside the quote? It's a pain to reply.

Chief Mendez said:
Ah, but this here's a Mario character, not a send-up to an old-school NES game (Ice Climbers), a tribute to Nintendo history (G&W), or an exception to the rule (the FE guys). I'd rather see other send-ups, tributes, or exceptions make it in rather than a second-string Mario character. Wouldn't you? Actually, I was right. Not being well known didn't stop them by any means. Daisy is actually well known.
And I want to see . . . fun and unique characters

Does it matter what series they are from to me? No. . . and IDK why soo many of you all feel that way. As long as you are having fun playing w/e character than thats all that matters.
We feel that way because we (generalizing here) want different characters. We already have a large part of the Mario canonization in the game, but with all the possibilities that the larger disc size, 3rd-party options, and general "next-installment increase in character count" entail, I think most people would rather play as an original, unique character.

The option you suggested, of Daisy being a Mario Sports rep, would be fine, except for the fact that there are so many other unique, untapped sources of Nintendo characters. Mario Sports doesn't really deserve representation, at least not on the character (the core of the game) level.

And the other option (outside of Daisy being a costume change) of making a whole other character out of Daisy, has been thoroughly explored already, and I think in general, this thread's in agreement that an obscure appearance in a GB game (no matter the sales) should not yield that result (separate character).

Black/Light

Smash Master
Would you mind responding outside the quote? It's a pain to reply.
*Sigh* i figured that would be the final post in these replies so I didn't see the need too.

We feel that way because we (generalizing here) want different characters. We already have a large part of the Mario canonization in the game, but with all the possibilities that the larger disc size, 3rd-party options, and general "next-installment increase in character count" entail, I think most people would rather play as an original, unique character.
"Original, unique". . . what does that mean? Original to smash but unique?

N/E way, I know that people feel the whole "we want different series repped in SSB because Nintendo aint only about Mario/ Pokemon/ LoZ" but does that credit a strike against a characte from one of those series? If theres one thing I feel sure of about brawl it's that those 3 series will get atleast 2 new characters each with some oldies being replaced (Sheik/ Doc/ Pichu for example).

It's pretty logical to think that, say, Mario will get some new comers right? Well, if thats the case than why should you compare Mario's new comer to others from non-Mario games? Like I told someone else, Gard from pokemon getting in wouldn't be what stopped Ridly if he aint in because Pokemon will get a new comer with or without Ridly getting in.

The option you suggested, of Daisy being a Mario Sports rep, would be fine, except for the fact that there are so many other unique, untapped sources of Nintendo characters. Mario Sports doesn't really deserve representation, at least not on the character (the core of the game) level.
Thats really your opinion homs.
One could say "the puzzel series doesn't "deserve" rep" but Doc got in and thats what he "repped" for the most part. And, as has been said before, Mario Sports series is a big part of the Mario name/ series now-a-days and Sakurai saw it fit to cram one character's move-set with Mario sports and spin off attacks. That alone showed Mario sports rep in melee so that point is moot.

And the other option (outside of Daisy being a costume change) of making a whole other character out of Daisy, has been thoroughly explored already, and I think in general, this thread's in agreement that an obscure appearance in a GB game (no matter the sales) should not yield that result (separate character).
IDK how you got to that result. . .

EDIT- Just took out my reply to RM. This wont go anywhere with such odd **** coming from his post. . . very fickless ****. (plus, my post is too big to care about that.)

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Oh, I couldn't read it -_- I guess you ran out of arguments. Go Daisy, the most popular and original character ever.

DragoKnight

Smash Cadet
Just thought I'd pop in to provide me two bob's worth; nothing really that hasn't already been said.
Anyway, I really dislike the idea of Daisy being in Brawl, because I really dislike Daisy. There's just nothing to her. She underwent multiple personality changes because nothing stuck, she doesn't offer anything creative and what do we really know about her? She likes... flowers? For all intents and purposes, she is Peach v.02, much in the same vein as Paratroopa, Baby Luigi and Toadette.

For a character to gain value, they need to appear in games. A lot. And not just as roster-filler cameos, either. Toad was nothing but a 'princess in another castle' nobody. So it took a playable appearance and his own game for him to build much worth. The fact that Daisy's head is a different shape and she has a personality of her own does not make her an important character.

But hey, just my view. If she's in, then it'll cause y'all supporters more joy than it'll cause me grief. Besides, if you were to look at the list of characters I want in, you'd definitely find ones more dubious than Daisy. lol

Black/Light

Smash Master
Actually, had you read my edit, you would know that I had a reply to your post.

. . . But you only seem to read what you want and my post is already too big for my likeing anyway.
I could go on but half your last post sounded. . . like your one wheel short of your "dream car" well the other is rumors (I atleast openly stated that my source was a person I find relyable so you can take it or leave it for all I care. . . never heard of either of the things you claimed w/o proof)

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
I dislike Daisy. but The thing is, just because the Mario series has so many characters already doesnt mean they cant add more. in SSB we got Mario, Luigi, and Yoshi. the main characters of the series. i too heard that Bowser and Peach were to be in it. then in melee we got Peach and Bowser the main antagonist along with the main female of the sereis. That pretty much rounded out the main stars of the series. oh and Dr mario? star of some mario puzzle game.

basically i think Doc is out which leaves the door open for another character to get in. then we have to start to look at yes, some of the filler characters. whom of which are widely known because they have been showing up in every sports title. And they gain a fan base despite being a filler. well the only other characters that could fit would be.....

1. bowser jr
2.Daisy
3.Waluigi
4.Toad

i really think it will be between bowser jr and Daisy. yes Toad has been there long enough but unless i see them change princess Peach's B move that's the only way he's gonna get in.
I can understand why people would not want Daisy in. it's like if we put Daisy in might as well put Waluigi and the babies. but to me i think with Daisy it's different. she's basically the female equivalent to luigi. slightly in the shadow of their much more well known sibling. If she is popular in Japan then i think she stands a chance. because she is already popular over here.

Tiamat

Smash Journeyman
Super Princess Peach was made not because of Peach's popularity but because Nintendo wanted to appeal to girls with the game (Daisy would not be particularly conducive for this compared to Peach for obvious reasons. Or at least, for reasons that Nintendo believes is obvious given that they encased the game in a pink case scented with perfume, for crying out loud. Peachy!). This was part of the start of Nintendo's new marketting strategy to try to appeal to new demographics (there are tons of articles about how Nintendo is trying to reach beyond the typical 18-34 year old male demographic). So I wouldn't really use it as completely hard evidence that Peach is more popular than Daisy.

Not that I believe Daisy is more popular than Peach. Although I honestly wouldn't be too surprised. Mario isn't a particularly storyline-based franchise, after all, so it's possible that non-storyline-important characters could be loved more than others so long as they get near equal exposure (which Peach and Daisy actually do these days, really. After all, they're in all the same spin-offs, and meanwhile in the non-spin offs Peach rarely is seen beyond brief appearances in the intro and the ending). Still, going by the amount of fan art going around, I'd say Peach is a sizeable bit more popular than Daisy.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
. . . But you only seem to read what you want and my post is already too big for my likeing anyway.
I could go on but half your last post sounded. . . like your one wheel short of your "dream car" well the other is rumors (I atleast openly stated that my source was a person I find relyable so you can take it or leave it for all I care. . . never heard of either of the things you claimed w/o proof)
My point is, Daisy is not more popular than Peach. A lot of people who barely know Mario, happen to know Peach, because she's the original "Princess". Daisy was saved by Mario once, just like Pauline, the difference is that Daisy has appeared in the Mario Sports games. Nothing indicates that supposed popularity you talk about, I mean, do you have any proof besides what your friend says?

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
*Sigh* i figured that would be the final post in these replies so I didn't see the need too.

"Original, unique". . . what does that mean? Original to smash but unique?

N/E way, I know that people feel the whole "we want different series repped in SSB because Nintendo aint only about Mario/ Pokemon/ LoZ" but does that credit a strike against a characte from one of those series? If theres one thing I feel sure of about brawl it's that those 3 series will get atleast 2 new characters each with some oldies being replaced (Sheik/ Doc/ Pichu for example).

It's pretty logical to think that, say, Mario will get some new comers right? Well, if thats the case than why should you compare Mario's new comer to others from non-Mario games? Like I told someone else, Gard from pokemon getting in wouldn't be what stopped Ridly if he aint in because Pokemon will get a new comer with or without Ridly getting in.

Thats really your opinion homs.
One could say "the puzzel series doesn't "deserve" rep" but Doc got in and thats what he "repped" for the most part. And, as has been said before, Mario Sports series is a big part of the Mario name/ series now-a-days and Sakurai saw it fit to cram one character's move-set with Mario sports and spin off attacks. That alone showed Mario sports rep in melee so that point is moot.

IDK how you got to that result. . .

EDIT- Just took out my reply to RM. This wont go anywhere with such odd **** coming from his post. . . very fickless ****. (plus, my post is too big to care about that.)
Forum etiquette escapes you yet again, I see.

Anyway, when I say 'original and unique' I mean Bowser Jr.; a spritely (or at least as spritely as an evil turtle can be), arrogant reptile who fights with a giant paintbrush. Obviously, that was an example; don't get your panties in a bunch.

I just don't see how Daisy could be so different from Peach as to warrant a whole character slot. A clone is fine, a costume is fine, but a unique moveset for a Peach rip-off shouldn't take precedence over other Nintendo characters, of which there are many. Just because Mario's Ninty's main franchise doesn't mean it absolutely has to have the most representatives. Wario's one, and if they add Bowser Jr. and expanded Luigi, that'd be enough. Now they're free to pull stuff from other characters who could provide much more diversity in play than the princess of Sarasaland.

As for the Mario Sports games...I don't know where you got the idea that they're a big part ofthe Mario canon, because they're simply not. They're arcade-ified sports games with mario added for brand recognition. If you think otherwise, seek psychiatric help ASAP. A miniature send-up to them, as in Peach, is about all they should get in a game that encompasses the countless universes Nintendo has created over the years.

I hope you're not using "****" in the way I think you are.

P.S. You're not a native English-speaker, are you? I've been wondering about it since the Midna thread, and I just can't take the suspense anymore.

The Director

Smash Lord
Mario: 10
Peach: 9
Bowser: 9
Luigi: 8
Toad: 7
Waluigi: 5
Daisy: 2
Geno: 1

Looks like I'm the only one who knows Geno...
****! Nobody knows Geno. :(

But what do they know! The only person who needs to know of his existence and have a glint of popularity with him is Sakurai. ;)

Hmm...that brings up a question...has Sakurai ever gone on record and said anything about Daisy?

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
Good point whos Geno and why does everyone want him. I think hes the guy in Mario RPG but really who acutally knows or wants to use him

y3nia659

Smash Ace
I really hope Daisy is in Brawl. If Luigi can be decloned from Mario, so can Daisy. Small things such as Luigi's cowardness changed him from Mario. Personalities help make a moveset, I don't know why people don't understand that.

Daisy being version two of Peach isn't true, they are not even from the same place or proven to be related. Sure they play similar roles but thats it. Thats just like saying Luigi=Mario.

TWO DIFFERENT KINGDOMS, TWO different People. Does not equal one person.

Top Bottom