• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pretty in pink or true in blue, Krystal for Sm4sh!

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
Aaaaaaaaand it looks like someone already made the new group there.

http://smashboards.com/threads/krystal-the-bojutsu-telepath-joins-the-assault.421817/
I figured i'd do that for just in case, doesn't seem very fair if Wolf and almost everyone else has their discussions there. Pardon my awful writing.
Perhaps IsmaR got hung up with something else since I'm pretty sure he was working on this. Hope he knows. Guess I'll check it out in a bit. Kind of spread thin on the internet atm anyways.

Wolfheart07

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dragonheart07
I figured i'd do that for just in case, doesn't seem very fair if Wolf and almost everyone else has their discussions there. Pardon my awful writing.
Oh well..let's see what they have to say there. Sorry guys that I've been away for several days. Been busy on my end. However, I did find something interesting. It appears that there is a possible release date for Starfox Zero for next year and from the looks of it, it will be sometime on February 26, 2016. Even though it falls on a Friday and that it is a placeholder date for it, it sounds reasonable enough to bring that game out on that time since Miyamoto said that it is coming out in Q1 2016.

TheCynicalCdr

Smash Ace
Perhaps IsmaR got hung up with something else since I'm pretty sure he was working on this. Hope he knows. Guess I'll check it out in a bit. Kind of spread thin on the internet atm anyways.
If I knew for sure he was, I probably would've waited, he might actually write the the thread better.

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
If I knew for sure he was, I probably would've waited, he might actually write the the thread better.
Not sure if you've talked with him but he's already linked your thread on Oni's forum in the place he made, so we know he's fine with your addition and also what his version would've looked like anyways. Makes things a bit more interesting if we have two different places with two different OPs too I suppose. Just wanted to make sure you'd checked in and all since I knew of his plans.

Last edited:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

Foxy Renegade

Smash Cadet
I may just be inept with this site, but I can't see the way to request into the group. If you would, just invite me if you can. It would be appreciated.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Cool, al we got a new place to go to. Thanks, IsmaR IsmaR . An invite at your earliest convinience would be nice as well.

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
Well, I guess I'll leave one more message here before we move on to another place. :p

First of all, thank you everyone for making this thread so lively and fun to read. We had some good debates, some good ideas, some hate (lol), but it really was a fun ride. In any case, I would love it if it were not the last message I made here (Krystal confirmation sometimes soon anyone ?), but thanks to everyone who wanted to preserve this community. I haven't been as active as of late due to college and stuff but your involvement is appreciated.

See you on the groups !

Infimus

Smash Apprentice
Since we are approaching the thread's closure, i just want to say this:

I had a great time chatting here with you guys. It's always nice to have the opportunity to discuss with people about this series that I enjoy so much, and this character that no matter how much hate she gets from the haters, I will always support.

I can't find a way to send a request to join the group, so i hope someone would kindly send me an invitation, so I can contribute to it as much as I can, to show that as everyone here she has my utmost support.

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
I agree with the above sentiments. This place got me active on the site again like I hadn't been in years. The cause of Krystal in Smash was a cause I could always get behind, but this thread got me truly involved. In fact, it brought all us fans together and made Krystal's support stronger all over the internet when it really mattered. Without it, we'd be fighting battles in the harsh expanses of the internet mostly on our own against those that would discount Krystal. And there are a lot that didn't like or didn't believe in her, but I can say that we've actually strengthened the legitimacy of her support in the years this thread has been active. I think we have more actual supporters than before and hating her isn't as popular as it once was. This thread was a big part of that, especially here on Smashboards. Not to mention, it was the medium through which many of us got to know each other, and I just want to say, we're a pretty cool group.

Now we continue on. Really, it shouldn't be like anything has changed at all, but I think it's worth it to pay our respects to the this thread. Though it'll continue in spirit, it was in this iteration that we did more than has ever been done for her character in Smash. This was the generation of pre-Smash 4 and the character ballot. Those that came before never had such a rallying point or a such a test either. Those that come after... well, we can first hope that this thread was the penultimate thread that saw Krystal into Smash. If not, we can only hope for such a great opportunity again.

If we do get Krystal though, this thread should become her social thread on her character board. It's history is great and it would be a proper tribute to Shorts. He started this thread, giving all us Krystal fans a place, and it would be our own humble way to honor him and what he started.

I guess that's my piece, heh. I encourage anyone else that has something to say to say it while you can. This was a special place. Just glad we have a chance to continue it in spirit over on the new social forums and our new thread there.

I'll link our two new places to hang in a later post here if no one else does. Or I can get IsmaR to post links into an edited OP or on the last post. He can probably do that even after the lock because "Super Mod" powers.

Since we are approaching the thread's closure, i just want to say this:

I had a great time chatting here with you guys. It's always nice to have the opportunity to discuss with people about this series that I enjoy so much, and this character that no matter how much hate she gets from the haters, I will always support.

I can't find a way to send a request to join the group, so i hope someone would kindly send me an invitation, so I can contribute to it as much as I can, to show that as everyone here she has my utmost support.
If you mean IsmaR's Krystal dedicated forum, I can invite you in there. It's not as active as Cyn's thread on Oni's forum which isn't saying much, but they both may pick up once this place locks.

Last edited:

Draxis

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xShadowSladexx
Well as I said in the new Krystal thread, this thread is what got me to make a smashboard account and be more open of my support to Krystal so thanks guys. Also the support has inspire me to draw anthro characters easily thanks to the Krystal arts you guys post and you guys inspire me to be more hopeful about things since usually I'm actually a very negative person but you guys change that. Heh heh, lets keep the support going and hopefully Krystal will get in smash so onward to the new thread.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
A quick shout-out before this thread gets locked. To all the fans around the world: the Smashboards Krystal community, the Archive, Miiverse, 4chan, Jordan, the Sweetos, the Scarf, Ms. Harumaki and every ally diligently working in the shadows... Thank you for lending your support to this worthy cause and for issuing Nintendo a friendly reminder that our favorite blue vixen is still remembered and loved. =]

In case everyone else has decided not to bother, here are the links to our new places.

Public:
http://smashboards.com/threads/krystal-the-bojutsu-telepath-joins-the-assault.421817/

Private:
http://smashboards.com/social-forums/sauria-vixen-retreat-krystal-for-smash-wii-u-3ds-group.1878/

Request an invite here before the thread closes or message us if you'd like to join the group.

Flavius

:^)
NNID
TheEdgyOne
Krystal has been one of my favorite characters for as long as I can remember. She has been someone I wanted in Smash all the way back in the pre-Brawl days. I'm hoping with this sudden boost in support, Sakurai will finally put her in as a new, unique fighter.
Even though this message is over two months old now, my thoughts haven't changed. This thread is what made me come on to Smashboards after I've been lurking on it for some time before that. Hopefully this isn't the final time I post a message in this thread, because if Krystal does get confirmed, this thread should be restored to its former glory and continue to move forward. Finally, I just want to say thank you to everyone here for letting me join the cause of Krystal being in sm4sh, even though I was rather late to the game. I will of course continue to show my support for the psychic vixen and here's hoping that this isn't the last time we come in to contact with this thread.

TheRandomCities4

Smash Ace
A quick shout-out before this thread gets locked. To all the fans around the world: the Smashboards Krystal community, the Archive, Miiverse, 4chan, Jordan, the Sweetos, the Scarf, Ms. Harumaki and every ally diligently working in the shadows... Thank you for lending your support to this worthy cause and for issuing Nintendo a friendly reminder that our favorite blue vixen is still remembered and loved. =]

In case everyone else has decided not to bother, here are the links to our new places.

Public:

Private:
http://smashboards.com/social-forums/sauria-vixen-retreat-krystal-for-smash-wii-u-3ds-group.1878/

Request an invite here before the thread closes or message us if you'd like to join the group.
I would like an invite to the private group, please. I would like to keep in touch after this thread closes.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
And so it ends...for this thread, anyway. Time for us to relocate, regroup, and continue to show our support.

Who knows, maybe some time soon we'll be moving into a character board of our own?

Top Bottom