• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pretty in pink or true in blue, Krystal for Sm4sh!

Shadow312

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadzcat
It just shows maturity.

Anyways, we only had that one comment about videos from Sakurai right? About nearing the end of videos...it's anyone's guess to the # remaining.

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
It would be beyond epic to see Falco, Krystal, and Wolf all get confirmed in one trailer. Maybe show off the 3DS Star Fox stage and/or another one for Wii U?

FreshlyBakedCookies

Smash Journeyman
I would prefer if Leon was added instead of Krystal. Or Slippy instead of Krystal. Or Peppy instead of Krystal. But mostly Leon instead of Krystal. But hey, its my opinion and feel free to disagree or bash me about it
Says the guy who wants the Bandana Dork in Smash!

I find your taste in Smash character choices despicable!

Hey, why don't I come over to your precious Bandana Dork thread and rough you guys up a bit?! Yeah? Heh heh heh...:smirk:

Last edited:

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Says the guy who wants the Bandana Dork in Smash!

I find your taste in Smash character choices despicable!

Hey, why don't I come over to your precious Bandana Dork thread and rough you guys up a bit?! Yeah? Heh heh heh...:smirk:
Yay more bashing. Who is this Bandana Dork you speak of?
Let's not turn this into a bash fest, just ignore it and move on. It's obvious he came in to troll, so leave it at that. I still believe we have a Star Fox character reveal coming, but with both Falco and Wolf being hidden characters, there's no real way of knowing if this lack of Star Fox content is normal or planned. That's what causes me a tiny bit of doubt.
So having a different opinion makes me a troll? Ok so I guess everyone is a troll then.

ArcaneKitsune

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FoxMcCloud022390
3DS FC
4699-8504-1203
Enough with getting off topic on this thread. This is a Krystal support thread, so no more this disrespectful bashing & what not. Go to GameFaqs if you wish to partake in such tomfoolery.

Last edited:

ihskeyp

Smash Ace
Yay more bashing. Who is this Bandana Dork you speak of?

So having a different opinion makes me a troll? Ok so I guess everyone is a troll then.
You are a troll, you are allowed to have a different opinion, everyone knows that, but you don't have to rude and vocal about it in a >SUPPORT< thread. I see you are new here, but support threads are for people who SUPPORT a character to talk about them. You clearly don't support her, so you are instigating in her SUPPORT thread, which makes you a troll. Get out.

Last edited:

Demented Dex

Smash Cadet
Well, if there's one thing we can take comfort in, it's that Krystal outlasted Oikonny :troll:

Also, @TheRandomCities4 Excellent moveset. I love how much detail went into that wall, and I agree with various ideas, (other than the ones I came up with.)

Also, I see we got some new names in this support thread, so welcome! Hope you enjoy the stay.
Thank you for the little welcoming party. It's really nice to have the opportunity to chat with folks here who appreciate an often-underrated character like Krystal.

I also want to point out that I know exactly what ArcaneKitsune was talking about in regards to the whole G-Faqs thing. I was there, and I witnessed it all, but I rarely took part in it, mainly because it seems almost any topic with the mentioning of Krystal gets lots of attention, and usually for the wrong reasons. So, yeah, this thread/portion of the community is great. There are actual intelligent conversations, detailed opinions, concerns, and even artistic appreciation for Krystal. These are all the kinds of fan devotion that I'm very happy to see.

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Jeez people I'm sorry for having an opinion. I would have posted it in the Leon support thread, but that place is as good as dead
You are a troll, you are allowed to have a different opinion, everyone knows that, but you don't have to rude and vocal about it in a >SUPPORT< thread. I see you are new here, but support threads are for people who SUPPORT a character to talk about them. You clearly don't support her, so you are instigating in her SUPPORT thread, which makes you a troll. Get out.
I was NOT being rude. I was just stating my preferences

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
(It's a pointless argument anyway, and no, Waluigi isn't more popular than Rosalina.)
Waluigi has always been more popular than Rosalina. She only suprassed him when she was announced for Smash, but that's totally expected.

I would prefer if Leon was added instead of Krystal. Or Slippy instead of Krystal. Or Peppy instead of Krystal. But mostly Leon instead of Krystal. But hey, its my opinion and feel free to disagree or bash me about it
You're allowed to have your own opinions completely, but don't act suprised when you get a negative response when you post this comment in a Krystal thread.

Everyone chill out.

ihskeyp

Smash Ace
Jeez people I'm sorry for having an opinion. I would have posted it in the Leon support thread, but that place is as good as dead

I was NOT being rude. I was just stating my preferences
It was an unnecessary statement about how you dislike Krystal in her support thread... It was uncalled for, and pointless. You are allowed to have opinions, go show support in the support threads for characters that you like rather than hate in the support threads of the characters you don't like. Again support threads are made to SUPPORT a character.

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Waluigi has always been more popular than Rosalina. She only suprassed him when she was announced for Smash, but that's totally expected.

You're allowed to have your own opinions completely, but don't act suprised when you get a negative response when you post this comment in a Krystal thread.

Everyone chill out.
Kinda late with that warning. Haha

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
It was an unnecessary statement about how you dislike Krystal in her support thread... It was uncalled for, and pointless. You are allowed to have opinions, go show support in the support threads for characters that you like rather than hate in the support threads of the characters you don't like. Again support threads are made to SUPPORT a character.
Where in my comment did I hate on Krystal? I just said I preferred other characters.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Just drop it. Bandana Dee is welcome to stay and chat but I suggest you go to the Leon/Slippy/SF General thread.

ihskeyp

Smash Ace

Everyone chill out.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/69022016
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/68473262
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/700050-mario-kart-8/69510872
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/67937181
4 different polls.
I know they are all from gamefaqs, couldn't find any polls between then on other sites, but rosalina beats him in every poll I found, and usually by a landslide.

Edit: wow this is way off topic. Sorry.
Let's talk about Krystal.

Last edited:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Look up the Smash poll lounge. Ive been running extensive Smash polls for a while now that spans over virtually every major Smash community.

Let me tell you again, Waluigi was more popular than Rosalina. She consistently came in fourth, behind Junior, Waluigi, and Toad.

ihskeyp

Smash Ace
Look up the Smash poll lounge. Ive been running extensive Smash polls for a while now that spans over virtually every major Smash community.

Let me tell you again, Waluigi was more popular than Rosalina. She consistently came in fourth, behind Junior, Waluigi, and Toad.
I thought you were talking in general, not for smash. Nobody really expected Rosa for smash. She's more popular than Waluigi as a character, but for smash, Walu always got more suggestions (for whatever reason)

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
Waluigi isn't even important to the Mario series, he's only there for sports and Mario Party, if he actually appeared in a main Mario game or a Galaxy game (like Rosalina, though in MK8, baby Rosalina, really Nintendo???!!!)),as a major character, that would be different, and could make him getting in Smash easie, though let's go back to Krystal

Last edited:

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
From the last 2-3 pages leading up to this page there have been numerous people being rude to BandanaWaddleDee because you guys think him stating his opinion in a respectful manner makes him a troll. And then you tell him to get out? He wasn't even being a troll, but what it looks like is some you guys are so over sensitive you lash out towards anyone that doesn't agree with your choice of character you support.

With that said I think a mix between Krystal's Assault or Command outfits seem like a good option. Her Adventures outfit seems the most revealing compared to the females shown so far in Smash 4 so I don't think it would be a good choice. Then again her outfit from Adventures is basically a bikini with a loincloth which doesn't really sound too bad.

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
What design of her do you want?
I actually wouldn't be surprised if she got an all new design for Smash. They did that with the other Star Fox reps in Brawl, and Fox's design this time around is based on his Brawl design.

And I'm pretty sure we wouldn't see her Adventures design, considering it might push the envelope of the ESRB's clam of "mild suggestive themes".

Last edited:

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
From the last 2-3 pages leading up to this page there have been numerous people being rude to BandanaWaddleDee because you guys think him stating his opinion in a respectful manner makes him a troll. And then you tell him to get out? He wasn't even being a troll, but what it looks like is some you guys are so over sensitive you lash out towards anyone that doesn't agree with your choice of character you support.

With that said I think a mix between Krystal's Assault or Command outfits seem like a good option. Her Adventures outfit seems the most revealing compared to the females shown so far in Smash 4 so I don't think it would be a good choice. Then again her outfit from Adventures is basically a bikini with a loincloth which doesn't really sound too bad.
What about a hybrid of all three of her attires, (her alternate costumes could be her Assault, Command, and Adventures attire, with her blaster holstered on her leg, Ada Wong style)

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
@ BandanaWaddleDee BandanaWaddleDee , I understand that you like Leon, but what he can bring to SSB4 has already been fulfilled. Wolf represents the adversary that the Star Fox team faces. My best bet would be a Leon Palette color for Wolf.

I don't hate him, but there is nothing that he brings that Wolf does not already cover.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

@http://smashboards.com/members/bandanawaddledee.256305/ I understand that you like Leon, but what he can bring to SSB4 has already been fulfilled. Wolf represents the adversary that the Star Fox team faces. My best bet would be a Leon Palette color for Wolf.

I don't hate him, but there is nothing that he brings that Wolf does not already cover.
All right we seriously need to drop this. I can understand if you cannot see moveset potential but lets not drag this on for more pages.

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
@ BandanaWaddleDee BandanaWaddleDee , I understand that you like Leon, but what he can bring to SSB4 has already been fulfilled. Wolf represents the adversary that the Star Fox team faces. My best bet would be a Leon Palette color for Wolf.

That's what I was trying to tell him

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
All right we seriously need to drop this. I can understand if you cannot see moveset potential but lets not drag this on for more pages.
Alright.

Now. I believe the best attire for Krystal to wear would be some sort of combination of the clothes she has worn in each of her appearances.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
What about a hybrid of all three of her attires, (her alternate costumes could be her Assault, Command, and Adventures attire, with her blaster holstered on her leg, Ada Wong style)
That would be pretty cool. And it's not like her outfit can't get revamped like how Wolf's did for Brawl.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Assault outfit with Adventures costume and a command pallete swap would be ideal.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
My ideal attire would be her Assault outfit with a simple, yet stylish, flight jacket added. My prediction on what will actually occur is that they will tweak her look to coincide more with Fox's and Falco's.

ihskeyp

Smash Ace

I'm not being over sensitive, this is Krystal's support thread, if he said it anywhere else I wouldn't have cared, as long as it was in the appropriate thread. I've said this so many times but this is a SUPPORT thread. Where people who support her can talk about her. BandanaWaddleDee made it VERY clear that he doesn't support her, so I told him he shouldn't be in this thread. Simple as that.
What design of her do you want?
Assault. Easily her best design.

ghastmine

Smash Ace
NNID
ghastmine
I'm not being over sensitive, this is Krystal's support thread, if he said it anywhere else I wouldn't have cared, as long as it was in the appropriate thread. I've said this so many times but this is a SUPPORT thread. Where people who support her can talk about her. BandanaWaddleDee made it VERY clear that he doesn't support her, so I told him he shouldn't be in this thread. Simple as that.

Assault. Easily her best design.
Yeah....adventures kinda was just there for a type of love interest for Fox....-_-

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
I'm VERY afraid of Krystal's design, because Fox is ugly as **** in my opinion. He looks so weird, he was better in Assault and much better in Adventures.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
The tribal look Krystal had in Adventures appealed to me. It's so far off from what one would expect to see in a Star Fox game, I can't help but find it interesting. Her tattoos are also pretty cool, though I would never get one myself. I hate needles.

Top Bottom