• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pray N' Trade! July 9, Hackensack NJ Trailer Uploaded!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
99% confirmed (as you can never be 100%..wut)
Virtually Perfect timing for me, i'll be entering whatever other events there are

If other side event is mid-tier singles, looking for partner
otherwise, looking for partner.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
All Brawl rules have been posted!

All Brawl Rules

Demonstration Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQughaSnWPA
4 Players per set
Single Elimination
All Stages On Set On Random
All Characters Random
Top 2 players Advance
All Items on set to Medium
First Player to win 2 matches moves ahead
2nd person to advance is decided in the order of: Match wins, lives left in last match, most kills in last match

For right now its single elimination although it may be changed to double elim. Here's an example of what a bracket may look like: Ohio Free For All Example Bracket

It will be the same minus the losers side of the bracket and most likely with more entrants.
Also, be sure to check the allisbrawl link to vote on another side event if we have time for it! http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=11903

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
That's pretty impressive, put me down for twelve.

I like Chris' idea, I'll be rich!

Itsnotmyfault

Smash Journeyman
This is less than an hour from my house, so definitely interested. We'll see what the money situation is come July.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
CT Lavos is the same as me

just put me down as Korobeniki (besides, you listed CT-Lavos twice)

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
If people want to bring setups specifically for marvel, then they can run marvel. I have a ps3 and they have a flatscreen which will be dedicated for marvel friendlies. As far as tourney goes, I don't have the DLC characters on my ps3 so if that's fine then cool. POST HERE IF YOU WANT MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
bring whatever, but i won't be running it =/ if anything i'd let dm run it. but smash events take priority because that's easier to do.

edit: and because it's a smash tourney >.>

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
dmbrandon setup rule set!

If you bring a setup, you will recieve a voucher. You will receive a discount only after the tournament has been concluded, or we say it's alright if you disconnect your set up. We were put 2 hours behind last time due to cheapskates dipping cause they went 0-2.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
dmbrandon setup rule set!

If you bring a setup, you will recieve a voucher. You will receive a discount only after the tournament has been concluded, or we say it's alright if you disconnect your set up. We were put 2 hours behind last time due to cheapskates dipping cause they went 0-2.
This rule is subject to change until further notice.

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
Awesome you can tell me stories about life there!
I hope you're going to school there or have a great job/girl, because it seriously seems like a step in the wrong direction.

Haha, nah. It's all right. Nicole, also attending, is from there, too.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I hope you're going to school there or have a great job/girl, because it seriously seems like a step in the wrong direction.

Haha, nah. It's all right. Nicole, also attending, is from there, too.
Going to physical therapy school in august :)

Glad you guys are gonna make it!

TheMadHatter

Smash Rookie
I am coming to this, but I'm going to be late. I will probably miss the sign up. Is that ok? Sorry, this is my first tournament and I don't know how this works. I will be on time for the singles though.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
I'll make the effort to come to this. Also I may ghetto stream with my Justin.tv on my android for the later matches. xD

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I'll make the effort to come to this. Also I may ghetto stream with my Justin.tv on my android for the later matches. xD
That would be pretty hype. Link so that I can put it up here?

Also, I can't believe I've hit 80+ people interested! This tourney will hopefully be godlike :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom