• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Powerplaygaming Results.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Singles:

1. Zucco
2. Diem
3. Kuro
4. Kai
5. Ryan/180sx
7. Daisho/Lan
9. Lew/Sc0p3

Small turnout, and laggy TVs, otherwise it was a good time.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Kuro, btw was calling me a johner for complaining about the laggy TVs, then next game when I was comboing him, he pauses complaining other TVs are too loud. (inb4nocombos)

Kuro VS Luvr, go.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Wifi johns.

And anyway, Zucco is a ****ing beast. He 3 stocked Keitaro yesterday in tourney. :D

Zucco

Smash Master
If Kai wasn't there then yeah, this tourney would have been a total loss. It was fun hanging out with you today(lol at subway). I got like 15 bucks profit so im happy =)

daisho

Smash Lord
AWW last... but i beat some kid in losers :)

This was my first tourney and it was really fun. Had a great time, looking forward to more tourneys.

That Koro kid was great...

He would just not let you john about those laggy tvs, he kept complaining that MK counters luigi and you have nothing to complain about. Then you 3-0d him in losers finals :)

I am really proud of myself for beating that kid... but srsly... as DK who lets you strike to Yoshis... it happened 3 times... i took so much advantage of the Inv glitch... (That guy i beat didn't know about it and was just really confused).

Abstrakkt

Smash Rookie
Hey guys this is Ryan from the tournament. GGz from everyone. Was my first tournament as well Daisho hopefully next time we will place higher.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
This was a poor first tourney. 10 people is hardly a tourney. Most central NJ are AT LEAST 25.

Most around 40.

daisho

Smash Lord
Oh cool... not last... and Diem... it really looked like you had that set vs zucco. You had a 2 stock advantage in the last game. But you guys are really good. Fun to watch.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I kept trying to power shield Zucco's crap, and I couldn't cause wifi tv. lmao. Zucco knew it and spammed me. Good ****. :D

daisho

Smash Lord
Yeah... every once in a while... **** this is wifi... i forgot, gotta nado spam...

Those doubles friendlies at the beginning were really fun... i was so surprised that we actually won (even though you weren't MK... still i was happy :))

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
The tv's were an issue but I still had a good time thanks to Diem, Zucco, and Ether. Meeting the other 3 smashers that went together was cool too and hopefully they start going to stuff.

Thank you Sue for finding me and informing me about my game. That was very nice of you and I greatly appreciate it.

Top Bottom