• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Powerplay tournament, September 25, 2010, Memphis/Cordova, TN

Nite

Smash Champion
GGs. Nice meeting you, Wezl. It's nice to see someone who's so eager to learn. It'll be interesting to watch you improve.

WEZL

Smash Cadet
Good meeting you too man. Glad to meet someone ****** that mains Marth that can give me tips. Hope to see you up there again sometime.

WEZL

Smash Cadet
Awesome :p You should come up to Powerplay sometime so we can do some smashing.

Winnar

Smash Lord
Except that those are on Wednesdays, and it's kind of craaaaazy to drive 3 hours to play smash for 2 then drive back. I would just spend the night but I have college and work lol

LlamaSensei

Smash Ace
Except that those are on Wednesdays, and it's kind of craaaaazy to drive 3 hours to play smash for 2 then drive back. I would just spend the night but I have college and work lol
Well on Tuesdays you can come up to the VUE for about 6 hours of Smash Brothers... From 5-11PM. Not this tuesday though. The VUE is shut down for fall break.

Top Bottom