• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* V

HDL

I like pork chops.
BRoomer
Who's going? I haven't registered yet but my flight is already booked, so I'm 99% confirmed. Post if you main Link and will be attending.

Also post if you are interested in receiving a free beat-down. :)

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
i watched u play friendlies with m2k the night before 4. So now that i have link MU experience i'd like to play you and get a Rematch with skler.

cjugs

Smash Ace
wouldn't recommend it my link isn't half what they have.
I want to go but it will depend on how much money i have saved up i'm going to talk to a guy about a job at shoe carnival so we'll see how that goes. but all i have is 75$ saved up as of now and i main link so i'd would like to meet you.

Skler

Smash Master
I do IT for a local insurance company, it's pretty solid. The hours are just really low since they only need me when something bad happens. If I do my job well I get less work!

cjugs

Smash Ace
I do IT for a local insurance company, it's pretty solid. The hours are just really low since they only need me when something bad happens. If I do my job well I get less work!
Sounds like you should sandbag on this.
I want some matches so either friendlies or i'll MM you either way you have to play me and give me link advice.
Every time you wanna give me tips just be like LISTEN hahahaha why do i crack myself up?

Zodiac

Smash Master
Maybe I'll go out with a bang and attend pound 5, I'll do my best to attend and represent the link mains. although im sure, skler and hdl can do that plenty, and hopefully we'll see germ there to.

rhan

Smash Hero
You're 100% confirmed *****.

And I'll probably find you HDL and tell you who I am. I'll be obvious once you look at me. I'll be wearing purple.

*Hint*

My text is purple.

rhan

Smash Hero
If my car is still registered and still has the plates. We'll take that instead of your car.

That way we have a nice smooth ride and a booming stereo system.

rhan

Smash Hero
LOL If only... It's already going to take us 3 hours from where we're at. :(

Isn't there anyone from your area carpooling? Or people going through that could scoop you?

Zodiac

Smash Master
I am most likley coming, still have to buy a ticket. and are they already taking registration?

Spife

Smash Master
How can I not go?
Also I hardly play Rinku anymore
and shaeman, we have a best of 13 to finish :bee:

Spife

Smash Master
I am too...but with sheik >__>

and my link was never at its best lulz. WE'RE STILL DOING THAT ALL LINK MAINS AT ONE SET UP LINK DITTOS **** **** ****!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
roneblaster mains Falcon
does that mean he can't post here :(

rhan

Smash Hero
^Rhan you are on the link boards a lil but you main young link why? and is your adult link any good?
I can play Link. He's not entirely different from YLink. Plus my teams partner/best friend plays Link.. lol we grew up on Germ videos. The combos are exactly the same.

Also I'm a LoZ fan. I lurk all the LoZ character boards.

cjugs

Smash Ace
i had wondered i tried to play as Ylink and i couldn't something weird his speed throws me off and the wave dashing timing i have a bad time with but maybe that's because i'm so one sided with just playin link. yeah i knew u two were friends so i always wondered if you guys had a few role reversals with ylink being a clone.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Lol whats up strongbad, i came here to apolotize to cjugs for *****ing him out wednesday and i see my name. I suppose i should name search from time to time.

Sorry cj! I love you!

You going skler?

rhan

Smash Hero
i had wondered i tried to play as Ylink and i couldn't something weird his speed throws me off and the wave dashing timing i have a bad time with but maybe that's because i'm so one sided with just playin link. yeah i knew u two were friends so i always wondered if you guys had a few role reversals with ylink being a clone.
We actually play reverse matches sometime. They're mad fun. We even switch our characters in teams if the opponents start reading our playstayle and since we have two totally different styles with each other's main. It's a crazy switch up.

Btw Shaeman is in the 3rd round of pools. he's been switching back and forth between Link and Falco. I went all YLink in my first round of pools and went 5-4. Then got wrecked in 2nd round pools and it was like 1-8.

Top Bottom