• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound V.5 Results

Vanguard

Smash Cadet
Hey Plank, I hit you up on FB regarding my controller.

OK shoutouts.
Plank - You da best. I had a blast at this tourny. So many old schoolers. You even got my old crew to come out to the event. I even played Melee instead of PM for a while. Haven't had the whole group together in years, so thanks for that. Consider me all in for Pound 6.
GIMR - As always; very thankful for the work you put in bringing us VGBC. Your dedication is incredibly appreciated. Thanks for letting me rock the mic.
Jesse - Had a lot of fun talking about the game with you and rocking out commentary for a while. Let's make it a point to get more matches in next time. Great to see you again.
Zhime - I am so hyped for you, 2nd place! Way to put in work. Still the only Zelda I've had fun fighting, and very entertaining to watch. Always nice to hang out with you.
Exdia - The best. Imma definitely hit you up soon. Good chilling.
Searing Arrows - Good to meet you man, had fun with our friendlies. I hope our Lucario chat at the end there inspires you to take another crack at him.
Umbreon Mow - Nice discussion man. Really appreciating hearing your point of view on things. Also I didn't bodied hardcore like last time we played. Maybe we can get more playtime in when I'm up in PA.
Oksas - Really bummed we didn't work in some friendlies. Next time. You coming out for Apex?
Omni - Wish we had gotten some friendlies in. Gotta push that Lucario meta.
JCaesar - I had a great time helping TO. Thanks for putting in the work man.
Mango - Nice to finally get to play you. Great set; very happy I took a match. Next time, lets money match run it back.

Shoutouts to Count Kaiser, Vist, Crescent Monkey.
My crew: SOJ, (Parenthesis), #2, Big'N'Tasty, Richard.
Anyone else I forgot.
PoundV.5 has been one of my favorite events, Bcuz Nostalgia. Hopefully see most of you all at Apex!

Top Bottom