• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*POUND* 5 Falcos

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Both my brother's and father's birthdays fall on the first 2 days of Pound V. At worse I'll come on the last day (Monday I believe)

Choice

Smash Champion
sad =/ i guess at least we can chill on monday maybe =)

its gonna depend what my schedule looks like next semester.

EpixAura

Smash Journeyman
no, who are YOU?

im betazealot, 2nd best falco in md/va :D
Fact: There are only 2 Falcos in MD/VA.

I'm working on a time machine so that I'll have enough time to get good enough to win, then go back in time and join the tournament. For now, I'll just obsessively examine every player who says they will enter and respond to them in a stupid way (see above).
You Falcos had better win. If you let an MK get 1st I'll hunt you down individually and cut off your arms with a rusty spoon =)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Genesis will def. not be better than P5 or Apex LMAO

:059:
Honestly Genesis had more people than Pound 4 and Apex 2010.

I think Pound Melee > any other Melee but although Genesis had 40 more for Brawl then Apex I think Apex 2012 will be the best Brawl tourney ever due to Strife's ability to get in contact with over seas players.

Kasper!

Smash Lord
Honestly Genesis had more people than Pound 4 and Apex 2010.

I think Pound Melee > any other Melee but although Genesis had 40 more for Brawl then Apex I think Apex 2012 will be the best Brawl tourney ever due to Strife's ability to get in contact with over seas players.
my boi keitaro knows wats up n****s

Top Bottom