• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 4

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
^ LOL

But Greatness is right those were stupid "jokes". >.>
How lame do you have to be to make that kind of joke guys. Way too many people died.
Lets not john now. They deserved what was comin to them. They had it to good for to long. These jokes are perfectly fine and are in very much good taste. Besides is there anyone on smashboards from haiti? I think not.

tocador

Smash Lord
Crying over a bad thing wont help anyone, the best you can do is get optimistic over it and help the situation the most you can.

I personally gave 10 dolars :p. And yeah i know "it sounds bad" making jokes about haiti, but really, what am i suposed to do? Cry?

Id rather try to look at the situation at the most optimistic form.

Now lets stop with this and return to the thread purpose, if anyone has still things to talk to me about my opinion on haiti PM me.

GooseMainsDiddy

Smash Ace
It's just as bad as making Holocaust jokes or slavery jokes. You don't have to cry about it, but you shouldn't joke about serious matters like that.

Anywhoozzel, this thread is for ADHD.

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
It's just as bad as making Holocaust jokes or slavery jokes. You don't have to cry about it, but you shouldn't joke about serious matters like that.

Anywhoozzel, this thread is for ADHD.
Comon guys don't Haiti chother over lame jokes
I find holocaust jokes quite funny and Im jewish. And Mike B that was HIIIRARRRIOUSSS!!

Top Bottom