• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 4 - Who's going???

j00t

Smash Champion
I'd really really really love to get some GnW dittos at Pound 4. Who else is going?

derfleurer

Smash Journeyman
I don't play much GnW, but i'm up for it. Only character I don't use is Doc 'cause i'm afraid i'll start to like him more than Mario. xD

QERB

Banned via Warnings
i'm already registered for singles and doubles, but there is a still a CHANCE i won't be able to make it. hopefully i will be there though. reppin that g&w of courseeeee

j00t

Smash Champion
i'm already registered for singles and doubles, but there is a still a CHANCE i won't be able to make it. hopefully i will be there though. reppin that g&w of courseeeee
We must have GnW dittos.

The Prophet_

Smash Apprentice
Nope, maybe later in this new year though I'll travel to the East to play you guys.

I really have to play some real Game and Watch mains. Thats something I have yet to do in my smash career.

Top Bottom