• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 4 ROBs

Nova9000

Smash Lord
I'll be there since it's like an hr away from me lol. It would be nice to meet all these epic ROBs out here.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
Premium
NNID
syde_7
im going, btw. Imma be crunk the entire time... so.... yah. BP in my (or my friends, whichever) room. Trufax

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
So now that you all have Christmas/Hanukkah money, GO SIGN UP FOR POUND 4! You have less than one week to do it!

Unless you're all just getting spectator passes which i'm pretty sure you can buy on the day of the tourney, but i'm not positive

The RRR needs to happen on Sunday (during teams or at the end of them?) or Monday

buenob

Smash Lord
im signed up... needing a teammate :( mine bailed on me, doesn't want to travel

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
fishy will be there

were up to 7 robs

come on holyyyyyy

8v8 rob v someone crew battle?

lets do rob v peach, since that was supposed to go down waaay back at CH4
il go propose the battle to the peach boards if ya want

we also have ninjalink, thats 8

buenob

Smash Lord
i've been trying to convince holy and swordguard to come (mostly because I was supposed to team with one) but they're being lame and young and not wanting to travel

buenob

Smash Lord
lol mizu, holy and ally are from montreal, 1.5 hr drive from where I am... nice guys... really french :p

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Wait, how old is Holy?
Double wait, do you know Holy personally? :confused:
Yes I do, I've met him in person (when he comes to ontario), I IM him to play whenever I need help vs MK and ROB, we don't chill like friends (lol he in quebec, and I in Ontario) but we talk enough

he is 20 years old

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
Last chance to register for singles/doubles = tomorrow at 10 p.m. to 12 a.m. EST

You can also get spectator passes the day you arrive for only $10

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Spectator pass? I thought they renamed it to the Bargain pass to watch the great Rob **** Crew Battle

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
Well, results are in... and Pound 4 is out =(

When they took the cast off, I was hoping that my right hand would look my left hand...and that didn't happen. It still doesn't look pretty and it 's probably better if I don't try to go anyway. It sucks that I'm stuck in singles when I can't go at all. Now I just hope that I have full mobility before I go to Cost Rica with some people in my Spanish class. Good luck to everyone that's there

Top Bottom