• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 3 attendance?

Skler

Smash Master
N64 I must play you at Pound 3 instead of just constantly saying I'm going to play you.

Uhh...I should be in this thread because I played pikachu once in a 10 stock game with pokeballs on very high. That makes me a pika pro.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I might go.

I picked up pika after you destroyed me at MGC chad XD.

Anther

Smash Champion
I have a ride and everything just need to get a spot. We should set up a pika table at some point and have a pikafestival.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
This would be a sweet belated b-day gift if I go. But my classes might interfere, ah well I can just actually try in college, just to keep everything at a high grade before I leave. Still going to need a job and work some crazy shifts, and hopefully get overtime pay, to go to this.

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
A car full of pika players would be the gayest thing ever.

Where is pound 3 again? Is it in feb? Maybe I could try and go with the pittsburgh people or something

N64

Smash Champion
I forgot to note: I don't have a car. I will be attending pound via Kwan, who has a car. Bug him.

(seriously do, for the lulz. 5+ pikachus sending him PMs with TAKE ME TO POUND would own.)

Kwan

Smash Cadet
I forgot to note: I don't have a car. I will be attending pound via Kwan, who has a car. Bug him.

(seriously do, for the lulz. 5+ pikachus sending him PMs with TAKE ME TO POUND would own.)
So, yeah... this probably explains the pika's PM'ing me for a ride. Thx N69

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
This one time I beat N64's secondary with my Falco

I had never played Falco before

this means that me and N64 need to play a lot more and like

be soul mates and stuff

Top Bottom