• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Potential

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
What characters do you think still have potential that hasn't been fully tapped yet?
Due to the tier lists, fox and falco have been thoroughly examined inside and out with what you can do with their shines.
There are still others out there...I recently saw $Mac's vid of Y Link's hookshot frenzy which I found pretty incredible. I think Samuses and Luigis and Nesses have more potential. People do lots of tricks with Samus and Ness and if those are applied to real battles then things can change.
What you think?

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
I think Yoshi has more potential, despite he is thirdjumpless, he is still a good juggler imo. I also consider that Luigi has more potential. The Ice Climbers have more potential as well.

marthsword

Smash Ace
I think Yoshi has more potential, despite he is thirdjumpless, he is still a good juggler imo. I also consider that Luigi has more potential. The Ice Climbers have more potential as well.

Yoshi has djc, an amazing second jump. double jump is the fsatest ledge grab in the game, is preactically invincible duriing it, and still has an airdodge, his recovery is fine.

I say samus and IC"s.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
^ I stronglly agree with the two cats that said IC...cause even right now were findin out new stuff, and more people are tryin to master the IC.

1)IC...^

2)Mew2...I just dont think the right people are exploiting him... like if Darkrain played Mew2...I think he could figure out some interesting combos....

3)G&W ...I know how to get the #9 on the hammer...no joke, believe me or not if you want to but its true. Anyway with this being said G&W could be mid-tier if people knew the info I knew but since I wont tell anyone I guess you guys are stuck...the only person I eve would tell would be the best G&W...but I dont even know who that is or how to reach him...also no its not AR, and again Im serious. I stopped playin G&W when people would have matches just to try and scope out my hands to see what I was doing...like you can tell from my hands...

Respawn

Smash Journeyman
In the shadows. Or NE Ohio. Whichever sounds bette
Ness and Samus.

If you could use Samus' SWD to it's full potential, it would completely change her gameplay. The phanna mint videos are evidence of this. If you could use it like in those combo vids, you'd be set.

Ness, because of PKT2, an awesome DJC and aerial game, the YYG (if you could use it to its full potential in a real match), and all the other uses of PKT. Just watch Simna's PKT guides, I must say they really opened up my eyes.

Nekorion

Smash Apprentice
Fox. Yes there is more friggin potential locked away in that annoying little ball of fur.

Samus, Ness and IC's really go without saying.

GaW might have some stuff we need to figure out what with all his wonky disjointed hitboxes and the stranges directions they throw people.

Knux

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I agree with most of the posters in this thread, cause I think that Luigi and Samus have the most potential, because of their aerial, and WD abilities.

I also think that some low tier chars, like Mewtwo, Ness, and IC have alot of potential, because no one has used them much, and they may have some unique things about them, which are prob. untapped.

Wayland

Smash Journeyman
I dunno who has the maddest potential. Probably IC's. Maybe Ness, but I'm not so sure.
Luigi's potential is solid, but as a character, he's been pretty heavily explored. I don't think he's got any diamonds in the rough left. His wd is incredibly usefull, and his aerial game is terrific, but there's not much that's unknown about him.

FireBomb

Smash Lord
Mario, despite being the balanced, no-KO-moves character that he is, has as much potential as Luigi in his own areas. That's why I dedicated my life to finding every possible strategy and effective moves that Mario could ever wield. Or...at least until Brawl comes out.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
IC has an unlimited amount of potential-- but due to Nana being a completely ******, I doubt it can ever be harvested.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
pichu: yeah, i bet you're a pro pichu who has revolutionized the pichu playing style with your discoveries...

samus: SWD, SDWD, SDMSDDSDWD, rocket dashing, daughter dashes, new ways of missle canceling

NESS: SYYG, YYG. probably the character with the most discoveries discovered recently.

IC: grab combos

Fletch

Smash Master
ICs, Samus, Pika, Mewtwo all come to mind, most for obvious reasons. ICs because there's two of them, Samus with all the ridiculous crap she can do, it just seems like there's more to Pika, her up-air and up-smash need to be better utilized, and I just don't think anyone takes Mewtwo seriously enough, I mean look at Taj play him, I think Mewtwo could be better.

EDIT: Forgot about Ness, although I hate the little *******, YYG still seems untapped.

Zink

Smash Champion
I think Samus and ICs have a lot in them... hmmm, who else... Fox, I think has reached the peak of potential. I'd like to see a bit more done with Falco grabs, but otherwise he's good too. I want more out of CF's ground game... maybe some cheap Falcon Punch combos? Uthrow-->Utilt-->jumped FP? Dunno, I'm not much of a CF. I think there's a lot in Gdorf- you just need to find the way to do it... I like the characters that can do wierd stuff, like Samus and ICs. Although... I think there's a better playstyle out there than the whole "Spamus" thing.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
3)G&W ...I know how to get the #9 on the hammer...no joke, believe me or not if you want to but its true. Anyway with this being said G&W could be mid-tier if people knew the info I knew but since I wont tell anyone I guess you guys are stuck...the only person I eve would tell would be the best G&W...but I dont even know who that is or how to reach him...also no its not AR, and again Im serious. I stopped playin G&W when people would have matches just to try and scope out my hands to see what I was doing...like you can tell from my hands...
LOL... Seeing how you don't know who the best g+w is, it makes it very hard to believe that you know anything that isn't common knowledge about the character. If you still think you have something, tell me (in PM if you have to) and I'd send the info to the best G+W, since I know how to reach him and you dont.....

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
Jeremy Feifer youre incredible for discovering that secret! Why havent i ever heard of you winning any big tourny's yet...? trying to keep that secret very secret i bet. u could prolly bring gw to top tier with that crap, and make him broken. DAG!

thanks for you guys replying. I know lots of you have been doin this right but for the rest of you poeple replying can u be more specific? "theyd prolly be better if u play them """right""" " is so vague itll make you noob status. what kinda of aspects of gameplay? their air game? their grab combos? some kinda new edgeguarding trick? please specify.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Rapid Ash***,
go suck a rapid ****. And stop questioning my authority.

harriettheguy,
your on Rapid as's **** because you have no rank and know one knows you and you want to agree with somone who "looks" like they know what there talkin about but dosnt.

Anyway, I can own both of you in both life and this game not to mention I didnt ask for you two idiots commentary with that said i'll leave you 34 year old mid-age white men with no girls, no life...still staying with there parents alone.

On Topic: IC...ftw.

Wait wait I had to bring it back...your saying I dont know a secret because I dont play a character, how stupid are you...? Im sure a ton of people couldnt name the best G&W's...why because they dont spend 20 hours a day playing this game to still suck at it....I bet you find the top player for every charcater and bother them on aim cause you have no life, go back to highschool you drop out.

Wait wait wait one more time, harriettheguy,
you have 190 post and the majority are agreeing with the crowd because you suck in life and need friends online, infact I bet your about to agree with somone else right now. Freakin no-life looser.

OneOutOfManyMore

Smash Rookie
I think Kirby has potential left in him...somewhere. I am not very good, so any reasons I gave why would probably be wrong, but Kirby has to have something left in him.

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
>_>'' It's kinda hard to specify the unknown, harriettheguy.

Fox has the most potential I'd say. There is so much at his disposal already, I can't believe there isn't any more.

Position on the tier list doesn't have anything to do with undiscovered potential.

Kroy

Smash Apprentice
Where you'd least suspect. That's right you know.
This is me, but repetitively I have heard Fox has the most potential, but it is humanly impossible to harvest it.

Practically speaking though I would say Ness or Mewtwo. Ness because of the recent revelations and Mewtwo because very few have tried to untap his full ability. Though since I am a CF fanboy I gotta say CF probably has some potential left we haven't seen. And keep in mind I really at the core of the matter have no idea what I am talking about.

That being said, happy New Year.

edit: I neglected to mention IC's who have some tricks we haven't seen yet.

ToyzSoldier

Smash Apprentice
lol, Jeremy, pointing out someone lives with their parents (which is probably untrue), is really relevant to proving you know some secrets with GaW. Give them a break, this is the internet remember. People just can't go believing everything they see on here. There just being cautious. If I said I had the secret to make Mewtwo top teir, there'd definately be some non-believers. Same thing with you and your supposed secrets with GaW. Although, I don't know why you'd want to hide them.

Anyway, back on topic, Young Link definately has some things left to be explored. When looking at Wak and his combo vids, he's set some pretty crazy tactics and combos that introduce to Young Link more than just projectile spam. I think he more fully utilized his melee game and combined nicely w/ his projectile game, to produce some strange combos. Sadly, I don't think he plays anymore, but I'm not sure. I hope Caveman and Buzz can pull up to the plate as well as the rest of the Young Link players. It just takes some creativity to tap into Y. Link's full potential cause its sort of like an art to play him.

Pneuma

Smash Ace
ICs have barely even been tapped into on the tournament scene (literally like two or three AMAZING ICs players and everyone else is just trying to keep up).
If Ness' YYG was more usable, it would have amazing potential.
Samus is pretty cool with SWD, but her tournament meta-game is getting used up.

EDIT: YLink doesn't have a whole lot left in potential. He's a great tool for mindgames, but there really hasn't been anything new discovered for him in ever (except for the ridiculous hookshot frenzy).

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
lol, Jeremy, pointing out someone lives with their parents (which is probably untrue), is really relevant to proving you know some secrets with GaW. Give them a break, this is the internet remember. People just can't go believing everything they see on here. There just being cautious. If I said I had the secret to make Mewtwo top teir, there'd definately be some non-believers. Same thing with you and your supposed secrets with GaW. Although, I don't know why you'd want to hide them.

Anyway, back on topic, Young Link definately has some things left to be explored. When looking at Wak and his combo vids, he's set some pretty crazy tactics and combos that introduce to Young Link more than just projectile spam. I think he more fully utilized his melee game and combined nicely w/ his projectile game, to produce some strange combos. Sadly, I don't think he plays anymore, but I'm not sure. I hope Caveman and Buzz can pull up to the plate as well as the rest of the Young Link players. It just takes some creativity to tap into Y. Link's full potential cause its sort of like an art to play him.
Im just tryin to keep true power outta the hands of those who dont need it...kinda like I dont want n00bs pickin up G&W just runnin round tryin to level 9 ham all the time...I just thinks it should go to somone who deserves it but thats a differenty story...refering to why I wanted to know how to reach the best G&W...

Any like I said earlier...IC have proabably the most potential in my opinion.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Jeremy Feifer...

where to begin...

Only a noob will assault one's character with random assumptions and lies about his personal life rather than backing his story up with actual fact.

Second, you should know that post count means absolutely nothing as far as actual skill. Goldwing, a player who beat Captain jack at one point, has under 100 posts... So don't argue that since harrie has fewer posts he cannot make an argument

Third, posting a "tactic" that sounds good, but you refuse to reveal is pointless and shows nothing admirable about your character. Until you are ready to back up your little story, keep this so called "strategy" to yourself. This a blatant attempt to gain attention and respect without actually discovering anything. Guess what, I can do it as well. OMG, I FOUND OUT HOW TO MAKE PICHU THE BEST IN THE GAME, BUT I WON'T TELL YOU HOW...

Your posts in this thread have done very little but make people aggravated at your arrogance and ignorance. Until you are ready to admit you were lying, or show us the tactic, shut up about it.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Jeremy Feifer...

where to begin...

Only a noob will assault one's character with random assumptions and lies about his personal life rather than backing his story up with actual fact.

Second, you should know that post count means absolutely nothing as far as actual skill. Goldwing, a player who beat Captain jack at one point, has under 100 posts... So don't argue that since harrie has fewer posts he cannot make an argument

Third, posting a "tactic" that sounds good, but you refuse to reveal is pointless and shows nothing admirable about your character. Until you are ready to back up your little story, keep this so called "strategy" to yourself. This a blatant attempt to gain attention and respect without actually discovering anything. Guess what, I can do it as well. OMG, I FOUND OUT HOW TO MAKE PICHU THE BEST IN THE GAME, BUT I WON'T TELL YOU HOW...

Your posts in this thread have done very little but make people aggravated at your arrogance and ignorance. Until you are ready to admit you were lying, or show us the tactic, shut up about it.

And you obviouslly have no life to get into an argument that didnt even involve you. I know your type you jump into things without being asked and agree with whoever you think has a better "online status" to make yourself look dignified, but the truth is no one ask for you two cents...anyone I insut should be able to defend themselves and not need idiots like you to jump indoin it for them...so your points made are futile because nobody asked for your opinion. Go get a job and stop hanging around along waiting to post you low self-esteam loser.

And as for the been here longer....whats your point?...this is my 3rd account ******. Iv been here for just over a year so go back to school and learn to think you dumb-***. Dont you have a pep-rally to practice for or somthing you ***?

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
And you obviouslly have no life to get into an argument that didnt even involve you.
Apparently, you felt the need to prove my point that you insult character based on assumption rather than attacking my actual points. I noticed you have acces to the debate hall. How is that, considering your idea of an argument is to call down the other with lies?

I know your type you jump into things without being asked and agree with whoever you think has a better "online status" to make yourself look dignified
Personally, I don't do it to gain "online status"... I really don't care what you people think of me, but you were obviously wrong in this point...and I simply proved it to everybody here. If that affected your precious "online status", I apologize, I thought the point of this board was to actually discuss Melee strategy...apparently, it's a popularity contest...so sorry.

but the truth is no one ask for you two cents...
Nobody asked you to talk about your "secret strategy", either, but you felt compelled to do so. Why should the rules change for me? Oh wait, once again, I made the mistake of thinking that the Melee Discussion board was to discuss Melee...Gee, I really am sorry to jump in on your pageant.

anyone I insut should be able to defend themselves and not need idiots like you to jump indoin it for them...
And since I am making much more intelligent posts without feeling the need to call you names such as "idiot" or call down your personal life of which I have no actual knowledge...and you say I'm an idiot...what does that make you? You definitely don't back yourself up on this by misspelling "esteem" I wasn't jumping in for anybody. I happened across your ludicrous posts and simply had to jump in on my own volition. They were too easy to have fun with.

so your points made are futile because nobody asked for your opinion.
Again, nobody asked you to talk about your "new G&W tactic", but you felt free to do so in an attempt to make yourself look popular on these boards. Guess what? around here, without proof, posting absurd ideas such as that, you don't look popular, you look like a noob.

Go get a job and stop hanging around along waiting to post you low self-esteam loser.
By saying this, you again assume wrongly that I don't have a job. You also assume I have low self-esteem, which I don't, and anybody on these boards who actually knew me would back that up. And I'm sorry, but I don't remember there being a rule that I needed your permission to post here.

Also, You didn't actually back yourself up against anything I said. You chose, instead, to insult my character and my life, thus weakening your own argument. Do us all a favor, say you are lying, and be done with it.

kthxbai

highandmightyjoe

Smash Ace
Ice Climbers definately have the most potential out of any character. I also think that G&W has alot that people aren't showing. He is only ranked so low because he has the worst defenses in the game, but he also has one of the best offenses. With chainthrows, good combos, fast attacks, good KOs, good edgeguarding. If you could play well enough to make up for his crap defense, for example having really good DI, and using his excellent WD for defensive purposes, then you could get some real use out of him.

Courtofdoom

Smash Apprentice
lol @ the flaming. Kind of pointless. -_-

Fox, Falco, IC, Samus, and Ness have the most potential.

Fox/Falco = Frame precision movements that are humanly impossible without AR.

IC = "There's ****ing two of them!" and the fact that you can desync them with almost any of their moves

Samus = SWD makes Samus just as fast as Fox and Falcon, if not faster. All the variations of the SWD make her a lot more versatile.

Ness = Yoyo glitch says it all. It'd be hard to fight a Ness in a constant thunder jacket.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
we've pretty much seen all the potential that's there, most of it's humanly impossible for us to do

now most of the untapped potential is from yoshi to ness, i honostly feel that all 4 of those characters in that interval (yoshi, zelda, g&w, and ness) are much better than where they are on the tier list, g&w and ness are one of fox's and falco's hardest match-ups, zelda does pretty freaking good on peach, yoshi does great on all sword users, and there's more, but because of this potential that we have not seen yet, they stay at the bottom, i think they should get their own seperate tier because they are way better than anyone bowser and lower and not as good as anyone pika and higher yet

fox and falco have human limitations, we are not capable of controlling either character at top level, we do not have enough fingers and they cannot move fast enough in sync, we have used AR to see this potential but it's humanly impossible to do it

samus has untapped potential only because she's basically too good for her own good, she basically has everything you need, amazing recovery, very heavy, great set of projectiles, amazing grab reach, great air game, best CCC game, a pretty decent wavedash, fairly fast, can rack up damage fast, good KO power, hard to juggle, and is able to do 2 air moves in one SH, honostly, that's too much for us to handle, her only set backs are that she dies off the top at low percents and her ledge grab reach is crap, i think she has too much stuff for us to fully utilize, but it's really hard to think about 80 million things you can do at once, why i think she has untapped potential

ICs, there's two of them, but we've untapped a lot of it in the past year, since chu dat showed us all the possibilities and stuff, look, we're now wavedashing with alternating ice blocks, blizzards, or smashes, there's still a lot about them to learn but it's gonna be tough

ganon, he does have untapped potential, not much but it's there, have you noticed he has almost as little bad match-ups as fox and falco do, yes it's true, he's only bad against fox, falco, sheik, and falcon, fox is bad against falco and the marios while falco is bad against the marios, but look how low he is on the tier list, it's because he does so bad against those 4 characters but now we're starting to see stuff, we used to consider fox and falco counters, now they're not, sheik against ganon used to be the worst match-up in the game, now it's ganon on pichu, ganon's potential is coming out, falcon used to be another really bad match-up, now it's almost even, look how much things have changed

luigi, i don't see where he has any, we've pretty much figured him out

y. link, he has a lot, look, he jumped out of low tier into the new low tier, which is higher because the new low tier used to be the old mid tier, he has a lot of untapped potential, he keeps getting better and better, soon he might be able to surpass adult link because he does better on 4 of the five upper tiered characters, link does better against marth, there's a lot coming out of him

dk has a lot, it wasn't too long ago that we found out that he can 0-death fox and falco easier than anyone else in the game, only problem he still has is getting it started, but his stuff is coming out

mewtwo probably has the most potential in the game, look at his moveset, it's pretty dam good, amazing tilts, only sheik's compare, has argueably the best usmash in the game, fsmash is decent, dsmash is not so good, he has the best throw set in the game, amazing recovery, good up b, b is decent, forward has it's purposes, down b is just crap but completely situational, mewtwo's air game is amazing, what's putting him down is that he sucks, not his moves, his normal stats, he's not that fast, even with wavedashing, he's a big target, he's just as big as bowser, dk, and ganon, but he weighs just a little bit less than roy does, his sweetspot of most of his moves with the tail are in the middle (uair and utilt are the exceptions), but overall, he's got a pretty dam good arsenal of moves there, but he himself needs to be better, i play him once in a while, he acts like an upper tier character but he's not

falcon has his potential becoming tapped, him and ganon were at one point among the bottom 5 characters in the game, now look where they are, they're among the upper half, falcon used to be countered by fox, falco, sheik, peach, the marios, jiggs, and a lot of others, now he's only countered by what it looks like luigi and pika, and now only fox, falco, and sheik still have a slight advantage on him and he's consider the marios only counter and has a really good match-up against jiggs

other than that we've found most of the cahracter's potential

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Apparently, you felt the need to prove my point that you insult character based on assumption rather than attacking my actual points. I noticed you have acces to the debate hall. How is that, considering your idea of an argument is to call down the other with lies?

Personally, I don't do it to gain "online status"... I really don't care what you people think of me, but you were obviously wrong in this point...and I simply proved it to everybody here. If that affected your precious "online status", I apologize, I thought the point of this board was to actually discuss Melee strategy...apparently, it's a popularity contest...so sorry.

Nobody asked you to talk about your "secret strategy", either, but you felt compelled to do so. Why should the rules change for me? Oh wait, once again, I made the mistake of thinking that the Melee Discussion board was to discuss Melee...Gee, I really am sorry to jump in on your pageant.

And since I am making much more intelligent posts without feeling the need to call you names such as "idiot" or call down your personal life of which I have no actual knowledge...and you say I'm an idiot...what does that make you? You definitely don't back yourself up on this by misspelling "esteem" I wasn't jumping in for anybody. I happened across your ludicrous posts and simply had to jump in on my own volition. They were too easy to have fun with.

Again, nobody asked you to talk about your "new G&W tactic", but you felt free to do so in an attempt to make yourself look popular on these boards. Guess what? around here, without proof, posting absurd ideas such as that, you don't look popular, you look like a noob.

By saying this, you again assume wrongly that I don't have a job. You also assume I have low self-esteem, which I don't, and anybody on these boards who actually knew me would back that up. And I'm sorry, but I don't remember there being a rule that I needed your permission to post here.

Also, You didn't actually back yourself up against anything I said. You chose, instead, to insult my character and my life, thus weakening your own argument. Do us all a favor, say you are lying, and be done with it.

kthxbai

People have made valid points of the flaming...so lets finish this in pm unless you'd like to shut up now...but I doubt that gimp master ^_^....

Anyways....IC ftw...infi grab to **** combinations...

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Way to run without proving any point Feifer...very good...you can leave here with no credibility whatsoever. Feel free.

btw, I liked that negative rep you gave me saying to learn to read... ha ha, you're the one who doesn't respond to my posts correctly. Instead of debating your point, you call me down. very big.

Anyway, too bad you're resigning, I was enjoying destroying your argument.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Way to run without proving any point Feifer...very good...you can leave here with no credibility whatsoever. Feel free.

btw, I liked that negative rep you gave me saying to learn to read... ha ha, you're the one who doesn't respond to my posts correctly. Instead of debating your point, you call me down. very big.

Anyway, too bad you're resigning, I was enjoying destroying your argument.
So obviouslly you do need to get some kind of credit if you'd risk getting banned just to make your self look good...I gave you a way out + the right way might I add through pm to handle this but you stayed to get a point passed why?...after all this talk about what now?....yeh my point exacally you suck in life and you DO care what people think of you but to bad nobody knows who you are and you wait for me to post and immediatlly post affter cause you have no life and you suck in smash. ^_^' And obviouslly I know what Im talkin about if Im in the debate club... so what you got on me cause I been doin this since moby **** was a goldfish...hes a big whale now. I own you in life and smash. And feel free to keep argueing...Im sure you'll get banned ten times faster than I will. ^_^' Run...I'd never run from a 10 year old like you...go do some fractions *****.

Megaa

Smash Cadet
So obviouslly you do need to get some kind of credit if you'd risk getting banned just to make your self look good...I gave you a way out + the right way might I add through pm to handle this but you stayed to get a point passed why?...after all this talk about what now?....yeh my point exacally you suck in life and you DO care what people think of you but to bad nobody knows who you are and you wait for me to post and immediatlly post affter cause you have no life and you suck in smash. ^_^' And obviouslly I know what Im talkin about if Im in the debate club... so what you got on me cause I been doin this since moby **** was a goldfish...hes a big whale now. I own you in life and smash. And feel free to keep argueing...Im sure you'll get banned ten times faster than I will. ^_^' Run...I'd never run from a 10 year old like you...go do some fractions *****.
Jeremy Fiefer wins the ******* of the week award.

How did someone like you become a smash debater? It's kind of embarrassing, really. You have the gall to tell one person to "suck a rapid ****", which is kind of weird and a bad play on words, then presume that two other people are people with no friends and/or lives - simply because they chose not to believe your bloviation about Game and Watch. Such a simple thing is not hard to validate, either. I video showcasing you getting repeated 9's would have been enough to prove your point, but instead you chose to ignore all sensible points about the argument and flame on personal merits - ones you can't even confirm.

You aren't saving the world of Super Smash Bros. by keeping your "secret" under wraps. The game will die off in a year or so, anyway. Letting people know about this, should it be true, could probably spark new Game and Watch players and raise him in popularity. But no, for "the betterment of SSBM", you refuse. Heh.

Your technique, be it genuine or fraudulent, is just plain shady. The fact you have not a shred of credibility, and that you flame anyone who begins to question you makes it seems very much like you are lying.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
I think I just lost a few IQ points reading this...

I don't care about the credit, but you obviously lied about the G&W thing since you have made no point to actually back up your story and have resorted to calling names; very mature, btw. I am simply trying to prove that you are completely wrong to the newer Smash players, so they won't get confused and start revering you, as you had hoped they would.

And if by "gave you a way out", you mean "ran away from the debate with an obviously better debater, without proving anything", then yes, I agree with you. You could have ended this much sooner by admitting lying or showing some sort of proof, even striving to show that you were telling the truth, without proof, would have made me consider that you did find something, but your complete lack of even mentioning the topic of the "new G&W tactic" has just solidified my judgment. Which you prove with the "...after all this talk about what now?" comment. I gave you plenty of opportunities to give some shred of truth to your argument, making me look dumb for being wrong about this, but you have instead chosen to insult me personally.

"exacally", good spelling, man. I apparently have more of a life than you when i am able to not make up new tactics simply for recognition in the Smash community. That's pretty sad, and I feel sorry that your actual skill hasn't gained you the recognition you seek. As for whether I suck at Smash...I'm not cocky enough to say that I do or do not. that is for others to decide. One thing is being proven, though, I know how to discuss it reasonably without calling names...a skill which you apparently lack.

Yes, I wondered about you being a debater... Tell me, what exactly have you been doing? getting offended when somebody has the gall to prove you wrong, and showing it by calling down their character rather than assaulting their argument? I'm surprised that flies over in whatever team you're in, because quite frankly, I'm not impressed. Let's see what I have on you...hmm...spelling, grammar, ability to formulate a reasonable argument, ability to stay on the subject at hand without getting offended, ability to debate, actually....to name a few.

You own me in life and Smash...hmm...I really doubt that seeing as how you cannot win the simplest of arguments with me. If you cannot think well enough to match me, or at least stay on the point of the discussion with me, then you're just not worth my time in either life or Smash.

If I get banned, I get banned, but quite frankly, I have not done anything in this other than assault your argument, breaking down your credibility so that more swayable players won't listen to you. if they ban me for that, it's not a big loss for me.

Actually, rather than fractions, I think I'll do some integral calculus...that ok with you? Anybody who checks my profile willnote that I am 19...be glad, because if I were 10, you would look even more foolish.

good day.

Top Bottom