• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Potential Roster/Stage Leak Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beatness

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Beatness
3DS FC
5412-9896-3151
Sakurai stated in an interview around Christmas that the Ice Climbers would most likely be cut due to technical issues with the 3DS version.
Sorry, but can someone source this? A lot of people seem to be bringing this up, but I only remember Sakurai saying something about "multiple bodied" characters which could also refer to Rosalina and Olimar.

Also a small reminder: We still don't know the full roster, so we really don't know for sure that Lucas, Wolf, and Ice Climbers are out. As well as other newcomers like Ridley. So stop acting like they're already confirmed to be cut.

D

Deleted member

O.O CAN ANYONE FIND A SOURCE FOR THIS!?!?
it's a fake, you can see a photoshop brush cursor in the red box on the right middle of the screen

Last edited by a moderator:

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/260757456/more-leaks-from-mother****ingleaker

View attachment 23581

This guy claims he's one of the Mother******* Leaker's friend and that he shared this pic with him. Apparently he says there's still 4 characters left to unlock.

Thoughts?

Looks so fishy
This looks absolutely horrible. Almost as if it was purposely fake. Why the bolded lines? Why the Mewtwo looking like Melee even though he's since then had a new design and Pikachu has kept up with his design changes.

I've always been a ridley supporter. But I herby declare I believe he'll never be playable in a smash game. Sakurai just doesn't want to do it, or doesn't think it's possible. I thought this was the game for him, he's so way overdue. But still, nothing. The leak shows no Ridley. As much as I want him, I finally must accept...in the eyes of Sakurai and his dev team, Ridley is too big. I concede.
Okay, first of all, stop.
Sakurai never once said Ridley is too big. Here's what Sakurai actually said:
"I think that would probably be impossible. [laughs] If we had put our best efforts into it, we may have been able to do it. But he might have been a little slow. Would that have been all right? [laughs]"
That's about Ridley in Brawl. This is a new game, but now Sakurai can do it.

I want to state that I don't like Ridley (not because of his character, because of certain people). But he is the farthest thing from gone. Don't give up hope on your character.

Last edited:

Artero

Smash Enthousiast
NNID
Artero
Sorry if this has been posted already, but in the long Japanese commercial you can see what seems to be Ganondorf (next to Pikachu; off-screen):

Artero

Smash Enthousiast
NNID
Artero
Yep, been pointed out. They don't give a **** anymore.
Hehe, alright. Guess now that the leak's been confirmed, only info about characters that are not on the leaked roster is of any importance. :p

strawhatninja

Smash Ace
NNID
hecticzacattack
3DS FC
4441-9826-4993
I think in regards to Mewtwo we won't be getting any hints or confirmations, because I'm leaning heavily towards him being a secret character.

Kumatora

Smash Cadet
Sorry if this has been posted already, but in the long Japanese commercial you can see what seems to be Ganondorf (next to Pikachu; off-screen):

Also, is Toon Link on the Pirate Ship or is that a different stage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom