• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Potential Roster/Stage Leak Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gold_Jacobson

Smash Journeyman
So with the lack of villains, I'm wondering...

Who are they charging at?

Wario, Grandpadorf, Bowser, Bowser Jr, Ridley, King K. Rool, Ghirahim, Movie #1 Mewtwo, Wolf ?
:troll:

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
Impa, Dixie, Ridley, Mewtwo, and Mach Rider are all still going to be in right?

...RIGHT?!
Nope. Leaker lied about that as well. He got exposed completely. Dixie and Mewtwo have a strong chance of being in, Ridley has a medium chance, Mach Rider and Impa have little to no chance IMO.

I guess you could say they're... (shades) Smash Running.

Last edited:

KaZe_DaRKWIND

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5043-2124-2144
Nope. Leaker lied about that as well. He got exposed completely. Dixie and Mewtwo have a strong chance of being in, Ridley has a medium chance, Mach Rider and Impa have little to no chance IMO.

How'd he get exposed? I must have missed it. And I agree on those chances.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465

This is, of coruse, due to the Nikata leak getting quite a lot of information right. Dixie and Mewtwo were included in this leak. (Or rather...added on by another guy who, in return, guessed Dr. Mario and Dark Pit. They were both right...so...no worries.)

andimidna

Smash Master
Ok, so we're not putting much weight on that one weird collage of insults and other **** I don't want to hear being facts posted by someone involved with the leaks?

Or... what?
Can we talk about what's going on?

Ok, this is the response I was looking for. Where's the proof that he lied?
Before, MASTERLINKX tried to make the leak look fake by photoshopping the Shulk render to try and help people from losing their jobs, right?
And when Anon lied about the DLC he came out and admitted it, right?
So why should we believe this? And how do we know that picture was made by somebody involved and not just some guy who hated the 5 extra characters and the leak in general (there's a whole lot of Ridley detractors, y'know). Besides, other people leaked those things before him, right? And didn't he actually say something that conflicted with other lists? And would the roster really look like that, doesn't there kind of have to be more characters... and like, 5 of them?
I... I'm so confused.
Answers please?

KaZe_DaRKWIND

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5043-2124-2144
Ok, so we're not putting much weight on that one weird collage of insults and other **** I don't want to hear being facts posted by someone involved with the leaks?

Or... what?
Can we talk about what's going on?

Ok, this is the response I was looking for. Where's the proof that he lied?
Before, MASTERLINKX tried to make the leak look fake by photoshopping the Shulk render to try and help people from losing their jobs, right?
And when Anon lied about the DLC he came out and admitted it, right?
So why should we believe this? And how do we know that picture was made by somebody involved and not just some guy who hated the 5 extra characters and the leak in general (there's a whole lot of Ridley detractors, y'know). Besides, other people leaked those things before him, right? And didn't he actually say something that conflicted with other lists? And would the roster really look like that, doesn't there kind of have to be more characters... and like, 5 of them?
I... I'm so confused.
Answers please?
Look about two posts back apparently

Potpourri

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2921-9942-8562
The only thing I don't like about this whole ordeal is the fact that only 3 characters are getting hyped. Why not a larger number? Why is it only the Hype 3 instead of, lets say, the Hype 10? Which quantity has a higher chance of characters making it in, 3 or 10? People are mad that Ridley, K Rool, and Mewtwo aren't on this (incomplete) roster, and that kind of irks me. I understand that your favorite didn't make it in or something, but at the same time if you're rooting for one character and then you're going to be a huge pissbaby about it AND say that the roster is "unimpressive", you should've seen everything coming.

was this off topic or nah

Parallel_Falchion

Smash Lord
I think at this point what we can be most confident in is the videos and what is pictured. Will Wolf, Lucas, and Ice Climbers make a return? Don't know. Will Mewtwo, Ridley, and Dixie be in? Don't know. Will Mach Rider, Impa, or Chorus Men be in? Don't know. Will there be DLC? Don't know. But we can be pretty confident that Bowser Jr. and Shulk are in, as well as Duck Hunt, Dr. Mario, and Dark Pit by extension.

There are way too many different sources and stories going around for us to assume anything is true without visual proof. MFL lied about the DLC, but was he lying about the 5 extras? Who the hell knows at this point?

Last edited:

ToddCam

Smash Journeyman
Gotta say I have no sympathy for the guy getting prosecuted. It's like feeling bad for an adulterer when someone cheats on them. The leaker broke a contract, for what I can only see as incredibly stupid reasons, and deserves the punishment that fits the crime.

Assuming all the missing characters are indeed cut, I will miss all of them, save Snake, who I assumed would not not return a long time ago.

ChunkyBeef

Smash Lord
NNID
Beeferin
3DS FC
2363-5923-1853
Welcome to Super Hug Brothers, the game where you play as nothing but protagonists with none of those silly antagonists and nothing to really do but stand around and hug each other! Some protagonists have strong hugs, but some protagonists can hug faster than others! See who can build up the most Hug Percentage! First one to the Hug Zone™ wins the match! Who's ready for round two?!

MrSirSteven

Smash Journeyman

Who are they charging at?

Wario, Grandpadorf, Bowser, Bowser Jr, Ridley, King K. Rool, Ghirahim, Movie #1 Mewtwo, Wolf ?
:troll:
Would be awesome if there was a pre-order version of 3DS/Wii U that had different art. But we all know that's not going to happen.

Bobomberman

Smash Cadet
Honestly I feel like at most we have 4 newcomers. I feel like the Mii's will be set up in a different menu and then take up a slot when Customization is on (not some separate menu selection nonsense people are saying). That would mean with them taking a slot, only 4 would be left. Bonus points since it lines up with the cryptic 4chan leak only mentioning 4 more than we know atm.

andimidna

Smash Master
Didn't the Ninka Leak also say the Chorus Men would be in?
If this is a true then why are the Ice Climbers even gone in the first place?!

...There has to be something I'm missing here... this doesn't match up. Everything made so much sense yesterday and now it's falling apart again. I'm in denial and I'm proud. We're being lied to again, by being told we were lied to when we weren't.

D

Deleted member

Didn't the Ninka Leak also say the Chorus Men would be in?
If this is a true then why are the Ice Climbers even gone in the first place?!

...There has to be something I'm missing here... this doesn't match up. Everything made so much sense yesterday and now it's falling apart again. I'm in denial and I'm proud. We're being lied to again, by being told we were lied to when we weren't.
we don't know how the chorus kids might work. they might be 3 kids moving as one unit with no extra AI for them, unlike the the IC who have one CPU helping you.

Rich Homie Quan

Smash Ace
I think if he was lying about the extra five, he would have mentioned them earlier and then admitted they were fake when he admitted the DLC was fake.

D

Deleted member

Gotta say I have no sympathy for the guy getting prosecuted. It's like feeling bad for an adulterer when someone cheats on them. The leaker broke a contract, for what I can only see as incredibly stupid reasons, and deserves the punishment that fits the crime.
I only feel sorry for him because his situation is eerily similar to one I was in a while ago.

ChunkyBeef

Smash Lord
NNID
Beeferin
3DS FC
2363-5923-1853
There's a lot of confusion. So here's what you do:

1.) Understand that Duck Hunt Dog, Dr. Mario, Dark Pit, Bowser Jr. and Shulk are playable.
2.) Then, understand that everything else is fake or has no evidence in support of it.

No more confusion! It's my Chunky Two Step System for Roster Confusion Nullification!

Waluigi is too big

Smash Journeyman
NNID
waluigi44

This was just posted on 4chan, take it how you like it. The only thing is, this looks like the Wii U version and as far as I know, the Wii U version is still getting bug tested, this guy could be a bug tester, which I doubt, though.
It so fake, but were does that Ridley model come from.

PlTe

Smash Journeyman
There's a lot of confusion. So here's what you do:

1.) Understand that Duck Hunt Dog, Dr. Mario, Dark Pit, Bowser Jr. and Shulk are playable.
2.) Then, understand that everything else is fake or has no evidence in support of it.

No more confusion! It's my Chunky Two Step System for Roster Confusion Nullification!
I completely agree. As far as we know, all of the pictures we've seen are real. We have no official way of knowing if there are more, other than text leaks and speculation.

@ RedHotRubberDucky RedHotRubberDucky , it's not that they're complex, it's that the 3DS might not be capable of handling 8 player and 4 AI controlled characters at once, and if someone was playing Ice Climbers against 3 other Ice Climbers, that's 7 AIs (The three Popos and four Nanas), plus a player controlled character.

Last edited:

CaptainCC

Smash Journeyman
So far, Link in Mario Kart seems like an abomination.

Moving back to the topic at hand:

Has there been a Duck Hunt Dog moveset yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom