• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Potential Roster/Stage Leak Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashBroski

Smash Ace
NNID
BookerDewott
3DS FC
1907-9072-8026
I'd be fine with just Dixie, Mewtwo, and Chorus Men as the last three a la Jigglypuff, Toon Link, and Wolf in Brawl.

I'd be fine with just Dixie, Mewtwo, and Chorus Men as the last three a la Jigglypuff, Toon Link, and Wolf in Brawl.
Need Ridley and Mewtwo and I'm good (wanted K.Rool but he seems to be off the table now :(). Gotta have my boys, they're the only surviving members on my wishlist that have a chance, anyone else (Dixie, Impa, Mach Rider, Chorus Men) is a bonus.

Last edited:

Waluigi is too big

Smash Journeyman
NNID
waluigi44
I just wanna throw this out there. The quoted part of this post is all my info. However I never mentioned anything about ridely mewtwo and dixie, so that person could possibly just be adding on to my leak.

I have though heard talks of more characters possibky being in as the guy who leaked the video has a copy of the game and admits that all star mode is still locked, something that makes no sense If he had the entire roster unlocked.
Thank you for clearing this up. Ridley supporting has been confusing for the last few of days.

Loungemen

Smash Journeyman
I just wanna throw this out there. The quoted part of this post is all my info. However I never mentioned anything about ridely mewtwo and dixie, so that person could possibly just be adding on to my leak.

I have though heard talks of more characters possibky being in as the guy who leaked the video has a copy of the game and admits that all star mode is still locked, something that makes no sense If he had the entire roster unlocked.
So basically there are more characters to unlock considering All-Star Mode is still locked.

So there's no DLC characters.

Last edited:

MrWatchMeGame

Smash Cadet
NNID
Kidd Micc
why mach rider of all characters

we know snake's been getting disassembled to **** and back but that's not a place I'd expect part of him to end up?

not that I know anything about mach rider other than that he rides fast

What did we kniw about Captain Falcon on Smash 64?? He was given moves to be part of the Smash Universe and it work perfectly! Now he's a fan favorite! I always thought Mach Rider would be in Smash after Melee but now seems like the perfect time for him to arrive! I was kind of hoping he take Ganondorf's moveset and become C.Falcon clone but after seeing the leak footage it looks like Falcondorf is back smh...

Shariq

Smash Journeyman
Honestly. If we get Ridley and a new DK rep, then it's a pretty good roster for me. If Mewtwo and Chorus Kids/Marshal are also in then its a great roster. Plus if Ice Climbers somehow return then that's fantastic. I don't really care too much for Wolf or Lucas but I do feel for those that want them back and I wouldn't mind at all if they returned.

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
Honestly. If we get Ridley and a new DK rep, then it's a pretty good roster for me. If Mewtwo and Chorus Kids/Marshal are also in then its a great roster. Plus if Ice Climbers somehow return then that's fantastic. I don't really care too much for Wolf or Lucas but I do feel for those that want them back and I wouldn't mind at all if they returned.
I Will Cry Myself to sleep if Lucas is not in the game :( I Hope at least Popo Returns

Stalkos

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1977-0277-9521
So basically there are more characters to unlock considering All-Star Mode is still locked.

So there's no DLC characters.
We should prepare ourselves for the worse though. We are at 48 characters(+Mii Fighters). That's a lot.

And we don't have ways to make sure if the All-Star Mode image is before or after the full roster is completed. After all, those images came from edited videos, and we may have already saw the full roster.

Yes, the spaces give obvious reason to believe we may get 5 more characters, but they may leave it this way for future DLCs.

Note this is not what I want. To more characters, the merrier, but I'm also kinda realist.

Last edited:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Wtf. Ice Climbers "solo" would be awful. The core aspect of the character is both Popo AND Nana fighting together.

CaptainCC

Smash Journeyman
Ok I'm about 40 pages behind on this thread. Do we have a Duck Hunt Dog moveset or rumored moveset yet?

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
Cmon bro, lets be honest if they appear they are gonna be together. No way there will be popo only
Do You Want Popo By Himself or No Ice Climbers at all? A Super Buffed Popo Would mainly make him be one of my mains And it would be good to balance out the Chain Grabs since only one of them :p

TheZapp

Smash Journeyman
Do You Want Popo By Himself or No Ice Climbers at all? A Super Buffed Popo Would mainly make him be one of my mains And it would be good to balance out the Chain Grabs since only one of them :p
I guess by himself but I'm sorry there is no way thats gonna happen

Gold_Jacobson

Smash Journeyman
We should prepare ourselves for the worse though. We are at 48 characters(+Mii Fighters). That's a lot.

And we don't have ways to make sure if the All-Star Mode image is before or after the full roster is completed. After all, those images came from edited videos, and we may have already saw the full roster.

Yes, the spaces give obvious reason to believe we may get 5 more characters, but they may leave it this way for future DLCs.

Note this is not what I want. To more characters, the merrier, but I'm also kinda realist.
I'm scared, pa.

I'm scared.

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
Ok I'm about 40 pages behind on this thread. Do we have a Duck Hunt Dog moveset or rumored moveset yet?
Duck Hunt apparently fights similarly to Olimar with The Dog doing most of the fighting while the Ducks are on his back assisting in some attacks

KingBroly

Smash Lord
Ice Climber as a solo character could probably represent the series better than Popo and Nana together.

And I agree that more isn't necessarily better, because the more characters means the harder the balancing act is. Also, Clones suck.

Casey_Contra

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Casey_Contra
Not true. Too many characters can do only harm to a game.
I agree. I also think too many characters can alienate new players and make the game too intimidating. I'm still holding out for a new character (or 5), but I would be totally fine if this was the final roster.

MachoCheeze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MachoCheeze
Honestly its a little sad when people are claiming 48 characters is a small, unoriginal roster.

43 of those characters are all pretty original and unique.

5 of them are clones. 4 if you don't count Ganondorf.

You babies are spoiled.

Bonren

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bonren
3DS FC
1564-2345-5130

But I thought it was being speculated that every pic/gameplay video came from the same copy of the game that was in possession of the leaker? If that's true, then there's still hope?....maybe?....D:

Last edited:

CaptainCC

Smash Journeyman
Duck Hunt apparently fights similarly to Olimar with The Dog doing most of the fighting while the Ducks are on his back assisting in some attacks
I heard this a couple days ago but my understanding was that it was just speculation. Is there a bonafide leaker rumor to point to or is that just a random forum posters speculation?

Stalkos

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1977-0277-9521
Not true. Too many characters can do only harm to a game.
I agree, but when I said more characters I meant all returning veterans, at least from brawl.

But yes, It's hard for me to believe the cast would have 50+ characters. At least not the full roster without DLC. We can't forget that everyone of them will have custom moves, and that's is very much information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom