• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

#PostYourRosterHD Launches!

ATH_

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0963-0267-2548
Switch FC
6592-1642-9705

Yo, this is hella cool. I used some quick image editing to do this one and I love it.

Chris Sifniotis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
chrissifniotis
Personally I'd like to edit the names and arrange the squares, some of my custom fighters are in specific groups that make more sense. It's still a good app though.

D

Deleted member

I like how there is only 3 pit's and every other character has 6 or higher except ganondorf :p

Keeshu

Smash Ace

Primaries:
Link: 2nd most played in melee, and he's what I learned smash with. He's also the most fun to watch in any smash game (especially against another projectile user), and there's a lot of fun tricks to use. So right now he is what I'm most comfortable with due to how much experience I have with him.
Meta Knight: Still need more practice in Smash 4, he also so vastly different from his brawl version, and I saw that patches have been changing him a bunch so even though he's my favorite Nintendo character (at least in smash, I might be forgetting some obscure character), I've been trying to get better with other characters.
Charizard: To my surprise he works very well for me. He's always fun to play. The lack of projectiles is the only thing that will bother me about him, though with the people I play, that's usually not a problem. Also, if Ridley ever gets in, I'll change his colors to zubat's colors, cause people who know me kind of know that I like bats a lot. *shrug*
Samus: I absolutely love using her in Smash 4 (melee she was only good, brawl she and Marth were the only characters that felt worse, and they horrible in brawl imo). I consider her top 4, but I probably won't use her anywhere near as much as the other top 4, so she has a smaller icon (and also because I wanted it to fit).

Secondaries
Shulk: Mainly a love for the Monado, his stage and music. Haven't had much time to learn him yet, but I'm hoping he'll be like Melee Marth where I just have a fun time hitting everything from afar. Even if I never get good at him, his arts are fun to mess with.
Lucario: I loved him in Brawl, but he feels very different in Sm4sh for some reason. It'll just take some time to adjust.
Mewtwo: Melee nostalgia, but I'm trying to get used to him in Sm4sh, but I haven't had much time to try him out so far in sm4sh. Hopefully he gets to see more time than he used to, he was once tied with Meta Knight for my favorite Nintendo character.
R.O.B.: Virtual Boy R.O.B. is the most evil of smash characters. Nostalgia for R.O.B. and I like how akward his character plays is why he's a secondary for me. Though, I don't play with him against normal people, apparently his projectiles are more annoying than any other character here somehow.
Mega Man: He plays fine, might become a primary, but I just need to try him out more to know. I love projectiles, also dat up tilt.

RoyIsOurBoy_TTG

Smash Journeyman
Mewtwo: Melee nostalgia, but I'm trying to get used to him in Sm4sh, but I haven't had much time to try him out so far in sm4sh.
You'll be disappointed, he sucks even worse than in Melee.

Last edited:

Keeshu

Smash Ace
Looking at some comparisons that people have made, and just testing him out myself in sm4sh, that seems to be the way. Though I'll try to use him anyways.
However, chances will be that Mewtwo will become a tertiary character (or a character I wishingly call a tertiary) that doesn't get used much after I practice with his character a lot, just like in Melee.
I'm just glad he's in the game though, his gameplay is very interesting, and I like his character.

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
I took the time to make my borders nice and even. :p Pit as my current main, and Fax McLoud and the Bumbleboy as my secondaries.
Roster.PNG

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
@ Warchamp7 Warchamp7 How does a screenshot for it work on the site? my dell laptop won't screenshot it. And then if I do get that to work, how can I make it into a picture like the one above me? Thanks and sorry to bother you. Also great job on this!

Last edited:

Stick Dude

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sticker
3DS FC
1633-4504-2636
Pikachu is my main, Greninja & Mewtwo are my secondaries.

Arc Quilava

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Snowboos
3DS FC
0748-3092-2840
Switch FC
7015-6523-1723
Did I do this right...?

LabrysXII

Smash Cadet
NNID
LabrysXII
3DS FC
2020-0802-1886
Characters I use in Sm4sh.jpg

Marth is my main of course, though the ones in purple are my main secondaries. While the ones in the light pinkish colors are my other characters that I bring out occasionally in a match. The ones in grey...well as you can see....they are pretty much emergency characters.

Except in the case of Ryu, where I'm learning him somewhat (He could replace Lucina depending on how much results I can get with him) and Falcon mostly if I want to have fun (I feel I can use Falcon better enough to be a viable secondary in Melee/PM than Smash 4, which is why I placed him there).

So yeah, my Roster in a nutshell.

Last edited:

Solutionme

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SolutionMe
They will probably buff his damage values everywhere, which increases his glass cannon status to something more respectable, with a slight weight increase. Some of his moves have way too little damage to justify his frame and weight.

Top Bottom