• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

#PostYourRosterHD Launches!

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
lol...I dunno why just always used Green Falco back in melee and Brawl...(both Samus and Zelda aren't black either tho)
Well no, but they fit the color scheme you're trying to use: black and white. I mean I see black / white figures, and then all the sudden there's a green figure in there. It captures the most attention in an off-putting way (Green Falco's still cool tho)

I shouldn't be too detailed and argumentative on a topic less purposeless than the topic of complaining about which smash game is better, so like I'm saying much. :p

TrainerCharred

Smash Rookie
My main, secondary, and army of other characters I just love to play as. This game is way too fun not to explore the roster.

D

Deleted member

You can use the PrtSc button on your keyboard if you're using a compter/laptop. The button should be somewhere in the upper right part of it. Then you can go to imgur, click on upload images, and press Ctrl + V (again, I'm assuming you're using a computer/laptop). Before clicking "Start Upload", check the box where it says "Edit". Then once you click "Start Upload" you'll have the opportunity to crop it. After all that has been done, you can copy the "Direct Link" to the image, and insert it as a signature on Smashboards. Or you can save the image by right clicking on it and then subsequently uploading the image onto your signature.
Or search up the built-in Snipping Tool.

Toady

Smash Cadet
NNID
DrToadigerr
3DS FC
3480-2729-9032
Switch FC
SW-4465-1459-3015
Diddy Kong is and always will be my main in every game, but these other folks are my alternatives.
MyRoster.PNG

Last edited:

PixelPerfect

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Link1182
My mains in the center, secondaries in teal and characters I'm practicing on the outside

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Ok...last one (maybe)...Feast your eyes on my Top 5 4!
(truth be told I don't use Sheik that much though she is still one of my better characters) Either way this better represents my mains and secondaries since 95% of my gameplay is split between Link and ZSS mostly with Roy and Greninja taking up most of the rest...(save for all the hours I struggle getting better with :4samus::4zelda::4falco:)

(edit: I have too much fun with these for some reason)

Last edited:

GT | HotCoco

Smash Rookie
NNID
SomethinCreative
This is my roster, I like to play too many characters lol. Thats why its so big, they're all just so much fun to play, in my opinion.
But, C. Falcon, Ness and Fox are the only characters I use it tournament so far.

Last edited:

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
I kept it 1 colour for each character. Ike's Greil skin and Purple Charizard skin probably match the colours better but I use Chrom Ike and White Charizard skins. :p

kesterstudios

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kesterstudios
Capture.PNG

Mario is my main and shulk is my secondary. I should really start maining other characters but I'm too lazy.

Last edited:

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47

U.S. soldiers, all three of them in little green squares and Luigi is the general while Dr Mario is the military doctor. Rosalina watches over them while they prepare for world war lll.
These are my mains so enjoy the picture.

Last edited:

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Might as well bandwagon.

Needs an automatic export and a fixed arrangement feature, but it's pretty solid. Dragging around to arrange the squares would also be nice.

Last edited:

The Goldenbrawler

Smash Ace
NNID
Frost3
3DS FC
3840-6562-5991
My Roster.png
May go with a 3rd main, may add secondaries, and I could add the colors I use when I don't play default (more specifically with MK). These, however, are my mains at this point in time.

Last edited:

MonkeyArms

Smash Ace
NNID
MrCheeseburger7
I have made the grab combo club.
Luigi, Mario, Doc, Falcon, Ness, Dark Pit, Pit, Diddy, Falco, and Mii Brawler.

ZSS? But thats not even a real grab!

Whia

Smash Apprentice
I've been having way too much fun with this. After pissing around with a couple photo editors, I've got this:

(just ftr, my mains are in red, and the rest are my secondaries, just in the order they appear on the CSS)

Top Bottom