• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Post your friend code here if you main IC

Nintendogs

Smash Journeyman
I have been trying to test exactly how good I am with the ICs compared to other people, and it has been extremely hard to find other IC mains by using the SWF friend finder...

so post your friend code here and Ill register you! (I am on wifi every weekday at 4:00 PM and every weekend at 9:00 AM

My Brawl FC: 1246-8411-4098

slacker!

Smash Journeyman
Hey, this might actually help me somewhat. I realized the only character I'm missing practice on are the Ice Climbers. There's only one other person I play IC dittos with, but that is only whenever we both go to the same tournament, which isn't often. Are you on right now? I need the ICvsIC practice just in case.

Dan_X

Smash Lord
my brawl FC is found to the left, below my name :)

--I'll add you tomorrow (or later today seeing as how it's 1:40am)

Though, to be honest.. I can't stand the button delay and lag that I experience via Wifi matches. I'll play Wifi matches, but only if there is no lag, and the only thing I'm to deal with is the lame button delay. Lag matches are terrible.

I rarely fight IC dittos, as none of my friends play them. One of my friends who's good with a multitude of characters has, in the past, chosen the IC, thus creating a ditto. Unfortunately, he's not too great with them, I always win said ditto. I'm not saying I'm amazing at IC dittos, just that my friends don't play them consistently so...

You guys live sooo far from me, any chance out matches, assuming we play, will be lag free?? lol

Ark22

Smash Apprentice
I have my FC below my avatar. I'll add everyone in a while.

Yeah, the button delay hurts the Ice Climbers more than it does for any other character. Still though, you won't see many chain grabs in an IC ditto match anyway, so it might not be too bad.

Dan_X

Smash Lord
Yeah, the button delay hurts the Ice Climbers more than it does for any other character. Still though, you won't see many chain grabs in an IC ditto match anyway, so it might not be too bad.
Yeah, the button delay definately has huge impact on the ICs, namely their CGs. To be honest, despite how much i love the ICs, I hate using them on Wifi. I don't usually bother, I stick to... geez, I play a bunch of characters...

on Wifi 1vs1 I use... (though obviously I use them outside of Wifi as well)

•Falco
•Pikachu
•Game & Watch
•Sheik
•Lucas

In no particular order, those are all of the characters that I frequent aside from the ICs. Hmm, that's quite a few. I play well enough with most of them to consider each of them my main. *sigh* I have no life. lol.

I realized the same thing you did. IC dittos on wifi would really be no different than IC dittos in real life. You can't chain grab the ICs... So CGs are relatively out. The match would be based purely on skill.. As such, I can picture playing ICs vs ICs on wifi.

goldemblem

Smash Apprentice
I don't play wi fi a lot but my brother does, i main IC but i almost never use them on wi fi, but if you still want you can add my FC, just tell me and i will add urs.

Maku 2878 9278 0191

KimmotMan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kimmotman
3DS FC
3780-9150-0743
I can beat any character with ease with Ice Climbers.
But when it comes to fighting Ice Climbers with Ice Climbers, things can get a bit tricky.
I'll need Practice on that.

4468-1104-6822

Dullahan

Smash Rookie
Ditto practice, or otherwise (actually I'd like to try playing against an IC main with a non-IC some time since none of my friends play ICs) sounds like a good idea

<--FC in user info

I'll add everybody who's posted in this topic...
Just one question:
@KimmotMan, which FC is the real one? You posted one in the topic but you have a different one in your user info...

Alou

Smash Cadet
I'm new to Ice Climbers, but feel free to add. FC is below my name :) I'll add you right now. (If anyone wants to be added PM me that you added me and I'll add ya.)

Byronman

Smash Journeyman
I'll add all of you. I need so much practice with the ice climbers (I can only desynch when people hit nana away from me) and this should help.

<--My FC is over there...

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I'll sign up. Just add me, my time is -5 GST New York Time for the Americans and Toronto time for the Canadians.

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
Button lags and stuff like that will mess up the whole chaingrabbing.

I would know since earlier this day in a wifi fight.

Byronman

Smash Journeyman
Button lags and stuff like that will mess up the whole chaingrabbing.

I would know since earlier this day in a wifi fight.
Well you can still practice other combos. Lots of tourneys ban IC's chaingrab because you can do it infinitely so it's good to practice other moves and combos.

KimmotMan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kimmotman
3DS FC
3780-9150-0743
Alright I added EVERYONE here :]

I.iZ.nO.1

Smash Apprentice
NNID
iizno1
3DS FC
1349-7897-6883
Hey, Im still learning how to use IC but would love to have a ditto sometime, good to see how others play IC. I will add you tomorrow, my FC is just to the left <<.

rayvoc

Smash Rookie
1160-9380-2325

i'm terrible at ice climber dittos i guess this would be good for me

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
Hi guys! I'm new here at the forums but I am trying to become an Ice climber mainer. My friend code is on the left. Feel free to PM me if you want to see how I am doing (I still need practice).

Bros229

Smash Cadet
in Brawl i main IC's but i also main:

Diddy Kong
Falco
PKMN trainer
toon link

i think my fc is 2656-9807-3377-1638

il confirm it later.

Byronman

Smash Journeyman
I haven't added you yet because I have been away. During the summer I am on frequently on weekends and at any point after 6:00pm in the afternoon (central time). Just note that if you brawl a person named the Waft then that is my brother.

Also I recommend filling your friend list with at least 20 people through friend finder, tourneys, or threads like this so that way there is almost always someone online when you are.

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
... How do I get into a tourney?... I don't really know too many things about tourney's and so on since there are like none in my area (either that or I don't know how to find them (which I really don't)). I tried to make a friend finder once but only Nintendogs seriously made the arrangements of getting my friendcode in... I"m usually on from 4:30 to 6:00 PM a.k.a 16:30 to 18:00 GMT central time so I'm not sure if this would work... Can you make any way of shifting your time earlier? If not, I can try to do so. Hope to see you on soon! I really need someone to test my Ice Climbers...

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
I don't think I could do five throws in a row at my level right now so I guess it shouldn't do much.

Also, when are you going to be back? I'm going to a friend's house for a party where we will be playing brawl from 11:00 GMT Central to like 13:00 GMT Central... Could you be on then because I want to test my Ice Climbers for like one or two matches. Then my friends would most likely want to play too in a 1v1v1v1 match so I also want to ask if we can do that too...

Top Bottom