• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Post here if you'd like to see a bi weekly in central long island.

Boxob

Smash Champion
I live in Suffolk, it sucks that there are barely any continually running tourneys I can get to. All the good ones are in the city, and with no car, that makes it pretty difficult to get to. So Me and my friend are going to host biweekly tournaments at this place near us, but only if enough people would actually attend it. I'd want at the very least 40 people each time. I want to get a genral idea of the amount of people that'd be interested in going.

Ereki

Smash Cadet
Where exactly in Suffolk County do you live? I'd sure as heck drive anywhere to go for a Brawl tournament. Maybe Castle Golf in Centereach? I could probably get you in touch with John or Ryan and you can probably host a Brawl tourney if there isn't one. [Castle Golf is usually monthly, could probably meet somewhere else for a Bi-Weekly thing.]

GloWyrm

Smash Rookie
+2 right here...me and my buddy would be definite for most of these and I could round up 1-3 other friends randomly to go here and there.

Boxob

Smash Champion
I'm going to try to host it at a place other than castle golf. If all else fails, I could do it in my basement >_>

BUM163

Smash Lord
thx everyone that came yesterday, it was real fun, melee was off the hook, vanz u seen the two on one's alwayz makes me stronger lol. brawl just got more techinal thx to nl. arcana hearts i love that game also n itz very deep.

it's every wednesday and thursday and it starts around 5, but be there earlier if u can. it's 7.50 for 4 hours which should be more than enough time to get ur practice in with other people. one thing i'm gonna lower it from 7.50 to 7 dollars and then make it that either an hour extra is a dollar or an extra hour is 2 dollars. the title is called training grounds and it's not just for brawl, but melee and any other competitive game such as halo, street fighter and whatever competitive game is there or ya bring. the more people come in, the better the scene and the options that will arise from this. i offically start working at 6pm to 10pm wednesday and thursday, but if u coming in earlier, inform me so i can come earlier with equipment. i can train with whoever comes also. i thank everyone who came yesterday n it was real fun.

location is 54 cooper square new york, new york 10003 usa. phone number is 1 212 614 7300.
web2zone is the store and when if u call ask for bum. friday's are brawl weeklys till further notice. 50 plus every friday for the brawl weekly.

Top Bottom