• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible Recovery Boost

Oddler

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OddlerPro
Throw your boomerang toward the stage and it will give you a slight anti-gravity effect plus boost when link grabs it...might just be enough to have him recover. Won't always work since sometimes you're too low to risk throwing your boomerang which would be the only caveat.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
all good links i've seen are pretty modest and chill
kalm, you're messing with the status quo. please stop
Yeah seriously. :/ Hate to say it but your messing with that kinda... look to Link mainers. You're good, yes, but your attitude it kinda polar to most of the Link mainers. It is true.

D

Deleted member

Throw your boomerang toward the stage and it will give you a slight anti-gravity effect plus boost when link grabs it...might just be enough to have him recover. Won't always work since sometimes you're too low to risk throwing your boomerang which would be the only caveat.
bad idea, catching the boomerang in brawl cancels your up+b i'm pretty sure

or something equally gay happened to me because dolphins has teh hax

Museh

Smash Rookie
^^ If you're trying to say that he is being hypocritical by saying "get a life", then you're wrong, because that't not what he said at all. Suggesting to get a perspective about life is completely different from saying "get a life". Assuming that's what you thought he said. If you knew what he meant, then your post just doesn't even make sense because having a number of posts is irrelevant to what he said.
...says the person with 62 posts on Smashboards.

Top Bottom