• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible INNsomnia smashfest

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
So after 14 months, I figure it's time to get everyone back together.

When: June 12, 11:30pm
Where: The Inn (if you need details, ask)
What: Mostly a get together and general smash, tourny (melee or brawl) based on interest - entry fee either 5 or 10, again, depending on interest - come prepared either way

Food will be available - medium pizza for $5

Will need setups

Zane - GC setup
the_drifter001
Dewgons
Hyperdragon
-Chad-
KOKingPin
JMoan
Mario'sCapeabilities
Inocram
Myztek
ihavespaceballs
CCCP
Roxas Org XIII
Handorin
Ambix - GC setup
NESNoob
moogle
Kyo Kusanagi
Fizz-sama

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Well, I haven't smashed in like 14 months. To me, it's more just seeing everyone again. If for some reason my schedule changed and I had better days off I wouldn't mind hosting again, but I don't think I would be able to dedicate the time for a huge event like it used to be. Who knows, we'll see :)

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
yup my schedule is perfect for this idea zane. Im pretty sure if i have nothing going on on the saturday day(like my brawl tourney series) id be there.

HyperDragon

Smash Apprentice
Man I've got a good eye. This is awesome!! It would be my pleasure to attend whatever this is going to be.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
KO - what's your series schedule? Is it biweekly or...? Obviously I'd prefer to try to arrange it around other everything else since it will be a very informal event
its a monthly. i try to keep it to every four weeks. but sometimes schedules conflict. I always announce the day the week after the previous tourney.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Yes! I will drag every Run7 member there. It will be like the good ole days. Speaking of which I found this picture of just those days...ah fond memories

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
I don't care if you hold this bad boy on the moon, I will build a shuttle to make it there.

VIVA LA INNsomnia!!
So who's riding in my car? :chuckle:
:ness:

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Yay for interest :D I'm going to New Orleans next week and I think I'm booked the first week of June for a surprise event...

Tentatively May 29th, approx 11:30pm. Not sure what tourney entry fee would be since we won't be splitting pot to save for a major tourney, pizza will be on the menu, probably the $5 mediums like we did at the end instead of the buffet (think more people liked it that way).

Will be held at the Inn of course.

Will need setups.

Brawl or Melee or both... though I've never been to or hosted a brawl tourney so I'll have to read up on standard ruleset *blushes*

<3 Ram. Wish you and the FL crew could make it, but I would probably smack you to come for a one night fest :p

Ambix

Smash Ace
Remember when a moogle, an ambix, and an odd little ness main named zero used to sit around and be merry till dawn?

Pepridge farm remembers.

Remember when iori used to scream HIDDEN LOTUS to luigi's forward smash and everyone in the entire building heard it?

Pepridge farm remembers.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Yay for interest :D I'm going to New Orleans next week and I think I'm booked the first week of June for a surprise event...

Tentatively May 29th, approx 11:30pm. Not sure what tourney entry fee would be since we won't be splitting pot to save for a major tourney, pizza will be on the menu, probably the $5 mediums like we did at the end instead of the buffet (think more people liked it that way).
Too much stuff going on in May 30th. I say change date.
Brawl or Melee or both... though I've never been to or hosted a brawl tourney so I'll have to read up on standard ruleset *blushes*

<3 Ram. Wish you and the FL crew could make it, but I would probably smack you to come for a one night fest :p
You didn't miss anything when it comes to Brawl.

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I agree with the date-change. A good chunk of Run7 will be oos in Dallas 'til after the 1st, and we'd be pad sandas to miss INN lovin' ;__;

*edit* Foly huck, it's RAM!

*DOUBLE EDIT!* I love Pepperidge Farm! Notice the two "t"s. Do not blaspheme them by shorting their holy cookie farms by a letter!

RAM

Smash Lord
Holy poo pipes it's Zero!!!!!

Zane u would'nt smack me for coming, u luv me too much >:D

I miss Run7, I still remember our first visit we were greeted by a white ford with a gamecube sticker on the side door and a crazy *** Mario main on top of the car sitting indian style. U SIR ARE A GOD!!!!!!!

BTW Brad and RAM are undefeated in teams, Mario bros > everything else

Handorin

Smash Hero
Good thing it isnt the first weekend.

because I will be high.

from getting my wisdom teeth out.

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
Fear my awesome yoshiness!! and maybe a little falconess, just a little bit.

That's not mayo it's miracle whip. And that's not apple jelly

Raptor Boost -> Falcon Dive -> Falcon Kick -> Falcon Punch Welcome to the B side.

Ambix

Smash Ace
I can bring a setup TV + cube.

I'm starting a job in the next week or so, so i might be a tad late depending on if they give me 1st or second shift.

fizz-kun <3

Tell your sister i said congrats on graduating.

**** is gonna be cash.

Top Bottom