• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible Bowser Jr. News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
Ok so today I went to a play at the Seattle Children's Theater with my parents and my niece. We saw The BFG, originally written by Roald Dahl, which was one of my favorite books when I was a kid.

When reading through the program they provided one name stands out to me, so I continue reading.

The name of the actress?

CAETY SAGOIAN, the voice behind Nintendo's Bowser Jr!

She played the roles of Bonecruncher, Rebecca, Mary, and the Queen of Sweden in the play. She was really charismatic and was great in the play, that being said I realize that I missed out on an incredibly opportunity!

I intend on going back to this theater in the next couple days (likely Sunday) to see if she can answer some questions about her voice acting with Nintendo from a fan!

I'll see if I can try and squeeze out information on whether or not she has recorded for any recent games, obviously with my main focus being on Brawl.

Wish me luck in these next few days peoples!

Note that it is unlikely that I'll be getting much information out of her, as I'm sure she's very professional about all of this, but I thought I might as well let you all know this could be happening.

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
I hope you get some real info from her Gimpy. Just wondering, what part was she playing? I liked the movie they made of that book.

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
Maybe you can seduce her into giving you some info know whta I mean Gimpy. Seriously plz get info on Bowser Jr. because I really want him playable. TY and best of luck.

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
Maybe you can seduce her into giving you some info know what I mean Gimpy. Seriously plz get info on Bowser Jr. because I really want him playable. TY and best of luck.

sorry my comp froze and it posted twice.
lol

Lucina Clash

Smash Apprentice
Maybe she'll share some unknown info. Usually these people are completely unaware of what is and what isn't announced like Krystal.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
I did some research and she voiced bowser jr for galaxy, something that you may want to know.

What surprises me is that you know bowser jr's voice actor right on the spot lol.

Anyways.. Don't you think that her being in the Seatlle's Children Festival lowers her chance? Since she's working there, and not working on brawl? Either that, or she may not even be the voice actor for brawl, although she was in the more recent games (which doesn't matter anyways).

Hippochinfat

Smash Ace
I did some research and she voiced bowser jr for galaxy, something that you may want to know.

What surprises me is that you know bowser jr's voice actor right on the spot lol.

Anyways.. Don't you think that her being in the Seatlle's Children Festival lowers her chance? Since she's working there, and not working on brawl? Either that, or she may not even be the voice actor for brawl, although she was in the more recent games (which doesn't matter anyways).
If bowser jr. is in they would have gotten into a studio a while ago. So that doesn't lower his chances at all.

Beamblast

Smash Cadet
I hope she says "no" though if you ask her if she was voiceacting BJ for Brawl. I personally would like Geno better :)

Eagle

Smash Lord
Anyways.. Don't you think that her being in the Seatlle's Children Festival lowers her chance? Since she's working there, and not working on brawl?
I'm sure it doesn't take that long to say things like Nyahahahah and Eheeheeheehee. This game has been in the making for awhile.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Wow, that is surprising he knew Bowser Jr.'s voice actor on the spot... also, is it bad he has a 62 point ban, does that lower our chances of getting information out of him...?

Doubt there will be much, good luck getting something out of her.

47drift

Smash Journeyman
Wow, Gimpy...

If you actually do manage to get some information... Then... That'd be exclusive and heard first from you. :O

That's incredible to me. Just crazy.

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
wow, good luck gimpy. whatever you can get is greatly appreciated:). if she really doesnt care, then press her for more info on other characters!

ricydafrog

Smash Journeyman
omg i wish you could pump some info out of her but it doesn't seem feesible (they've preped her into changeing the conversation + the vulcan death grip if needed)

Dashiamo

Smash Cadet
This sounds interesting... Good luck on getting the information although im not getting my hopes up. Most likely Nintendo has told her not to talk or something.

Also i don't think Gimpy is banned, Don't you get banned at 5 points? I think he just changed because it matches his name(Gimpyfish62 - 62 points)

Cinder

Smash Master
I don't see what's wrong with having both Geno and Jr. in
I was thinking the same thing...what's the harm in having both? Would someone care to explain?

and er are you banned? i thought you were a moderator.
*looks at quote below*

Also i don't think Gimpy is banned, Don't you get banned at 5 points? I think he just changed because it matches his name(Gimpyfish62 - 62 points)
Right...he's not banned...and it's six points btw...

Reckoning A16

Smash Apprentice
I think it would be cool for Bowser Jr. being in Brawl, but honestly do we need another Mario rep?

BraveDave88

Smash Apprentice
Sure, I can see Bowser Jr. getting in the game without a hitch, but I think he'd be more SSE boss material than a playable character. As far as another Mario rep goes, my support is for Geno (despite being third party, I maintain that he is spiritually first party, Mario style first party).

Let us know how it goes, Gimpy.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I hope that is sarcasm. Do you honestly think she would visit this forum? But I hope he isn't in the game. He's the one character I would be pissed if he was playable.
Same here... Apparently the Japanese don't like him eihter, since he wasn't even mentioned in the official polls.

No franchise will have two villains playable, I just don't see that happening. One villain per franchise really pushes it.

Zealot2120

Smash Lord
Not quite. Twinrova was never the main villain of any Zelda game, while Bowser Jr has. Also, metaknight works for King DeDeDe, making him a villain. He has helped kirby from time to time, but the same can be said for Bowser. Bowser and Mario have fought alongside in several games. Bowser can then be considered a semi-villain, and bowser jr can be the only 'true' villain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom