• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Port St. Lucie, Fl Thread

Grim_Peach

Smash Cadet
I am looking for some people in the Port St. Lucie area to play smash with. Since I've moved here I haven't found anyone who plays well. This is more of a Street Fighter area. If you live in the area, let me know. I want to beat somene or get beat finally. HELP ME FROM DYING OF BOREDOM!

-Grim

Equi

Smash Ace
I live in Jensen and I use to be on the power rankings. So I'm about five-ten minutes from you. But I don't really play it competitively anymore but if you're looking to improve hit me up on AIM and I'll play you.

AfroQT

Smash Master
I am looking for some people in the Port St. Lucie area to play smash with. Since I've moved here I haven't found anyone who plays well. This is more of a Street Fighter area. If you live in the area, let me know. I want to beat somene or get beat finally. HELP ME FROM DYING OF BOREDOM!

-Grim
Where in relation to 95 do you live?

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I want to beat someone or get beat finally.
You must tie every single match, or something...? :):)

I use to be on the power rankings.
01. Afro/LEH (Snake/Wario)
02. Seibrik (D3)
03. HRNUT (random)
04. Danny (Pit/MK)
05. Chops (Snake)
06. Gmoney (Wario/MK)
07. Rx- (MK)
08. Equi (Wolf/MK)
09. Tommy G (Falco)
10. GDX (Diddy)

Technically, this is still the most recently posted chart.

Equi

Smash Ace
You must tie every single match, or something...? :):)

01. Afro/LEH (Snake/Wario)
02. Seibrik (D3)
03. HRNUT (random)
04. Danny (Pit/MK)
05. Chops (Snake)
06. Gmoney (Wario/MK)
07. Rx- (MK)
08. Equi (Wolf/MK)
09. Tommy G (Falco)
10. GDX (Diddy)

Technically, this is still the most recently posted chart.
Right. I'm referring to the fact that since I no longer attend tourneys (presently) I should not be on the next updated one. Though if I retunrned in the future I'm confident I'd remake the list.

Equi

Smash Ace
Nah Wolf would cut it for top 10 material. My MK is **** anyway. However I do agree it is near impossible to win a tourney with Wolf, but I'd still place decently enough to retain on the Power Rankings (guaranteed with Wolf) if I were to return to the scene.

edit: In fact I'm surprised MK is referenced as a secondary on the PRings for me. I hardly EVER used him, only in extreme emergencies (never used him against Falco, stuck with Wolf there) the only times I used MK were probably against your DDD, and evenso I never WON with MK hardly in singles. It was all Wolf. This wouldn't change.

Grim_Peach

Smash Cadet
I live in Jensen and I use to be on the power rankings. So I'm about five-ten minutes from you. But I don't really play it competitively anymore but if you're looking to improve hit me up on AIM and I'll play you.
Sweet money,
I just have to download AIM again when I get the chance.

Top Bottom