• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Popo and Nana get a new stage and it doesn't suck this time!

wisewaters

Smash Apprentice
Cool!!!

Yay, no more stagnant stages!!

I'm saying that because it seems that the stages in someway are incorprating(sp?) more player-environment interactions and occasionally the stage changes.

Look on the dojo page for stages and you'll see what I mean.

The Summit, huh? Why didn't he call it icicle summit,vegetable summit, or even aurora summit ? Was he trying keep the stage spoiler free? But I don't hate the title or anything, though.

What will be the item update for the Ice Climbers next? Can there be any AT from it even?

wisewaters

Smash Apprentice
LEND ME YOUR EARS!!

You know, we, as in the dedicated fanbase for SSBB, could do more to show support to all the superb progress Sakurai, Miyamoto, and rest of the development team have made for us as opposed to just buying the game and playing it non-stop when it comes up. If we can beat the game somehow, (I'm thinking about the Subspace Emissary here.) we should watch the credits roll rather than just skipping it and restart. That's what I would do! ;-D

I'm trying to promote this rite as far as I can to give the development team the respect they have always deserved. If you concur, PM me.

Captain Anthony

Smash Apprentice
There is no need to have "a style" on a videogame discussion forum.

One collor is more then enough.
I don't know what your problem is, and anybody else who's making fun of Princess. She can use whatever colors she wants to type, and it's more interesting to look at than our single colored blocks.

If she used grammar and proper spelling you guys would think she's a god. And who are you to decide whether or not somebody can have a style on a video game forum? Why belittle your own community?

Don't be stupid.

-----

On topic... Why does almost every stage have a hazard? You better be able to turn them off, especially since a lot of them kill you immediately.

C.Olimar788

Smash Ace
On topic... Why does almost every stage have a hazard? You better be able to turn them off, especially since a lot of them kill you immediately.
Hazards make the game not boring. If yuo want to play without hazards, you've got Smashville, Battlefield (probably) Final Destination, Yoshi's Island (mostly), Delfino Plaza, Skyworld, etc.

Fonz

Smash Ace
Cause you can do a lot of stuff in brawl you couldn't in melee? That isn't to say you will be able to, but it certainly doesn't say you won't.

Knightcrawler

Smash Journeyman
I find it likely that when the polar bear is on the glacier, it sinks a little. Then it goes off into the water or something and it rises again. Then it sinks again when the polar bear gets back on.

SirPenguin

Smash Journeyman
I say Balloon Fighters chances have increased. He was meant to be in Melee apparently.
I disagree. I think they've decreased. If BF was in, I'd say the fish would be in HIS level. I'm almost positive he's just going to make a cameo, probably in this game. He'll probably save you (with other BFs) from the fish, and bring the stage back on top. It fits so perfectly.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
You couldn't turn off hazards in ssbm, so why would you be able to do it in this game?
Well there were no assist trophies, no final smashes/smash balls, no stage creator, no 3rd-party characters, no bumper (the best item ever), etc. IT'S A NEW GAME, NEW THINGS CAN HAPPEN! No one really saw stage creator coming, so ya. Anything can happen. This IS SAKURAI AFTER ALL! ;)

AniMaL 214

Smash Journeyman
tourney legal stages r pretty easy to judge simplistic a ledge minor hazzards not that big nd there u go

maxpower1227

Smash Lord
Don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but:

Dedede's hammer = BIGGER THAN ICE CLIMBERS' HAMMERS

Seriously though, he looks enormous next to them.

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
I don't know what your problem is, and anybody else who's making fun of Princess. She can use whatever colors she wants to type, and it's more interesting to look at than our single colored blocks.

If she used grammar and proper spelling you guys would think she's a god. And who are you to decide whether or not somebody can have a style on a video game forum? Why belittle your own community?

Don't be stupid.

-----

How nice of you thanks:)

D

Deleted member

That isn't the polar bear sinking the stage...I think it's the king:laugh:

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
you guys stay in the topic will ya:rolleyes:
any ways i want the stage to sink under the sea
it would be fun if we can fight while swimming

Top Bottom