• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Popcorn | An #HBC Production | D1

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
You? Paranoia. I wanted Mac shot more for the reason I already stated. Zen? A bit of both and just how things are turning out right now; did you miss the post where I elaborated on the unlikeliness of Mac completely ignoring zen as his partner and nearly hardbussing Ryu the whole game? The part where I asked your opinion of this?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
You? Paranoia. I wanted Mac shot more for the reason I already stated. Zen? A bit of both and just how things are turning out right now; did you miss the post where I elaborated on the unlikeliness of Mac completely ignoring zen as his partner and nearly hardbussing Ryu the whole game? The part where I asked your opinion of this?
Hardbody: Soup

Don't need to see the rest, he's got nothing but conspiracy theories and paranoia.

Game?

:186:

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
daaaaaamn ***** said hardbody soup! NIGHA SAID HARDBODY SOUP! dat mudda fuqqa town doe so laundry dead as fuhh.

soup got da gun. WHO IS IT SOUP? HUH? IS IT RUY OR IS IT ZEN?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Soup you need to trust your initial instincts man. Your reason is that mac didn't interact with me but consider that he didn't interact with you either. It's invalid.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
We CANNOT lose to Mac & Ruy. I'm trying to find something to use, but Ruy's play has come off as really open town.

The only thing I can think of is how Mac was trying to push laundry on being subtle with his trying to get shot. The logical conclusion would be to push the person who wasn't being subtle (Ruy). Mac trying to make Laundry's subtleness a scum tell was Mac inadvertently putting Ruy in a town position.

#HBC | ѕoup

I've town-read you for the majority of the game and I think Ryu has been playing this game really stupidly, so trust me when I wanted you shot it was only for the purpose of either you pulling a fast one on me or being cleared.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Laundry knew me as town, kantrip knew me as town, you know me as town.

I'm on my phone so I can't see post numbers, but look at page 5 again. Mac does not really push for ruy, just claims that he wants him to be shot an that kantrip would be happy to shoot him. His real push the entirety of the time was Laundry.

Ruy has over played trying to get shot and his made shooting him unappealing by claiming he would quick shoot upon doing so.

#HBC | ѕoup

Not much I can say at this point but, It's Zen.

I've been playing straight trollruy all game and you know it Soup.
I don't know if I should condone the behavior though. You've played quite anti-town this whole game.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I don't know if I should condone the behavior though. You've played quite anti-town this whole game.
Real talk.

I am town here, I read you wrong compared to Zen really badly it seems at this point, but trust me I'm not screwing with you. This is not scum Ruy trying to twist you.

This is a town Ruy who thought, I'm not gonna give a **** as I play this mini game.

I can't argue against Zen for what he did as scummy, I couldn't even nail it down myself since I was that sure you were scum. Al I can do you say I am town here.

ATE? Hell yes, because it is all I have left to try and convince you to not shoot me and give the game to scum.

I'm not scum here Soup, please believe me here despite it being ATE.

#HBC | ѕoup

I've thought it over and I'd rather have Zen play a semi-decent scum game and win over Ruy just 'trolling' the whole game.

Hardbody: Red Ryu

#HBC | ѕoup

This wasn't a random shot in the slightest. I really do think you were trying too hard to get shot to the point where it wasn't believable, and you fluffed posts around the instance too. Something I recall more importantly was you complaining about not getting a gun. What post did that serve other than an appeal to the room? It really just looked like you were trying to look innocent.

#HBC | ѕoup

Good job zen if you were scum. You had me fooled completely and I think your scum efforts (if they are scum efforts) deserve the win here more as you just come off as more logical and sound. I could've thought about it more but all in all it's a mini and the least I can do is take something out of this.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
damn son. dat ***** zen be givin you da green light to bust a cap in his ass n you tryna bust ruy. ***** u failed doe.

zen n mac win da game!

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Sigh (of relief)

Gg, I don't think that was a bad shot. The only one I didn't understand was the laundry shot. But that's from a knowledgeable bias stand point. All other shots seemed reasonable. I guess maybe a little more deliberation would of been helpful to town.

Well now I can officially go on hiatus. Cept I'm still in another game off site...

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Soup...I get why you did it but I still don't buy the ruy shot when you looked at it in tandem to mac's play. You should've instacapped zen for that reason alone

:186:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
This wasn't a random shot in the slightest. I really do think you were trying too hard to get shot to the point where it wasn't believable, and you fluffed posts around the instance too. Something I recall more importantly was you complaining about not getting a gun. What post did that serve other than an appeal to the room? It really just looked like you were trying to look innocent.
I've made it clear all game I wanted the damn gun to the point people didn't want me shot, you were the only one outside of he scum team that legitimately wanted me dead.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Yeah my apologies on the Laundry shot. Should have waited for sure, he probably would've changed my mind and I would've shot Mac.

Wish I had said how Ruy had changed my mind on him and he was my strongest townread before I died.

GG scum

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Yeah my apologies on the Laundry shot. Should have waited for sure, he probably would've changed my mind and I would've shot Mac.

Wish I had said how Ruy had changed my mind on him and he was my strongest townread before I died.

GG scum
I've done stupid things like that off paranoia as well.

**** sucks but live and learn.

Top Bottom